"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just look at her body pics. That alone is proof of drug-use, imo. No one that thin is healthy. Drug addiction = needs money. That members-only screen makes sense when you look at it that way.

Hope that this is her rock bottom and she gets the help she needs.
That or an eating disorder.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Meh, I feel like pissing on stream really isnt THAT bad. Masturbating on stream on the other hand is probably way more yab.
Nigga both are equally fucked up.
I don't watch a vtuber to watch them piss and or masturbate on mic. Fix your brain.

Tubedude

Meh, I feel like pissing on stream really isnt THAT bad. Masturbating on stream on the other hand is probably way more yab.
There's a difference between pissing and being within hearing range of the mic unwittingly/uncaringly and doing it near the mic on purpose.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Good question. I think she only has 1 other person signed on, the other 4 are not set in stone yet. I would assume that she is smart enough not to touch this with a 10-mile-long pole but who knows honestly. She does appeal to the same demographic LewdFauna wants to go for but she did touch the poop (in this case fucking the fans) not sure if that would be seen as a huge red flag and a potential company-destroying move if management allows it. Her Curious Cat questions are open atm and she is answering questions related to the company. Maybe you can ask her if she would consider Riro despite the allegations. She might answer.

True. Although there is also times when the fans get too parasocial and learn about her fucking other fans and they end up being the ones spilling the beans which is basically what happened with Vera Vee. If it wasn't for that 1 fan that snitched, everyone would still be getting their dick sucked and no one would care.
Said it before Ollie say it again being a regular whore is still less shameful then being a piss whore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That or an eating disorder.
True. Either way, she isn't healthy. Also, I don't agree with Idol listing the reasons. I think that only ends up damaging the company and the creator more than anything.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
At least it only went out right? Right?
Bold of you to assume I kept listening after I heard the sound.:BijouBijou:
fuck that

niggaphil

Nigga both are equally fucked up.
I don't watch a vtuber to watch them piss and or masturbate on mic. Fix your brain.
Add the Vox's vomit stream into the list. Recently he did a vomit stream, and it cause drama that divides the fanbase. My wife decided to drop him due to this retarded incident

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
True. Either way, she isn't healthy. Also, I don't agree with Idol listing the reasons. I think that only ends up damaging the company and the creator more than anything.
On that I'm not entirely sure. We saw how the fucking /k/ crowd who worshiped Rye/Yuko reacted to all of the "She slept with her fans" allegations. I'm guessing they acted the way they did after seeing that whole shitstorm and knowing they'd get their own version of it once Riro's sugar daddies started publicly bitching.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
It seems she finally has spoken

No regrets with sleeping around... Alrighty then :WHORE!!!:. Really don't get how it's against NDA to simply deny allegations unless of course they're true.

As far as the manager goes, what an idiot. Pretty sure he could do better then a female version of Jack the skeleton. Reminds me of this abomination

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Any Spaniard here? How easy its to found drugs there?

Negzana

I'm super out of the loop and late here cuz I don't watch Jewcorp aside for like 5 seconds of Rin every so often. Who is Rio and was she the one with those yab membership streams or was there two degen Idollivers?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've updated the OP with some background, and her statement.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What the fox say

Was just about to post this to point out Kirsche's horrific use of casual racism. Smh implying it's a "telenovela" just because ky0/Riro is Spanish, for shame tangent fox

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What the fox say

Fox is 100% right. If this is slander she has every right to defend her public image. The help of a lawyer would be good for her. Its her own fault if she decide to hide the NDA

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Was just about to post this to point out Kirsche's horrific use of casual racism. Smh implying it's a "telenovela" just because ky0/Riro is Spanish, for shame tangent fox
Better than calling it a 6 day war.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Idle thoughts;

This is very obviously a seriously mentally ill and probably physically ill woman. I won't go on my usual puritanical spiel about the dirty, godless whores right now, but the moment I saw her RL details I thought 'this will under no circumstances end well'.

I believe she was at bare minimum overly parasocial with her fans. I believe she would be unstable enough to try seducing or allowing herself to be taken advantage of by a manager.

I believe Idol made her sign an NDA. The Jews do not half-ass things. This will not be another AkioAIR. They will demolish her with absolutely ruthless efficiency in any legal altercation.

I believe she needs urgent professional help. It is quite blatantly obvious to me that at least some of her fans are paedophiles desperate to groom her into being their legal sex doll. She seems either okay with this or at least has never made any obvious steps to distance herself from this group, and may have even encouraged them.

This situation absolutely has the potential to make Hexa and Rushia's meltdowns seem tame in comparison. I hope it doesn't turn out that way, but I absolutely don't believe her to be an innocent victim. Something very weird happened behind the scenes.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
One of these has to be true thats for sure
But i really dont know what is the worse thing to admit
I think for the type of fans she cultivated everything that involves fucking fans or managers could destroy her career
There are people that are not joking out there saying they feel "cucked"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Her statement sounds like a blatantly obvious, “I need time to think of how to spin this and to figure out exactly what they know so I can make up excuses for it.”
Also, some of you are sounding awfully Japanese with the, “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true, it’s wrong to expose someone for doing bad things!” (aka, dumb)

Top Bottom