"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Oops, they found me. I expected this, but they also waited until I was done playing the Riro members' stream portion.
brave_Pa7xC7kU5B.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oops, they found me. I expected this, but they also waited until I was done playing the Riro members' stream portion.View attachment 58765
Please tell me this is just someone sending a troll report, Aviel can't be this retarded.

...right?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Limkin

Oops, they found me. I expected this, but they also waited until I was done playing the Riro members' stream portion.
I mean, you were asking for it playing a membership video. Regardless of how "uncool" it is of them to do

Hff201

Early Adopter
I mean, you were asking for it playing a membership video. Regardless of how "uncool" it is of them to do
He was playing select portions of it with relevant commentary. It'd be a pretty clear-cut fair dealing/fair use situation from a legal perspective; whoever's filed this has intentionally abused YouTube's copyright takedown system to censor his commentary on a newsworthy incident that involves them.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Hff201

Early Adopter
Kuri's discussing this on Kirsche's stream.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Short

God Damn the Sun

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Limkin

He was playing select portions of it with relevant commentary. It'd be a pretty clear-cut fair dealing/fair use situation from a legal perspective; whoever's filed this has intentionally abused YouTube's copyright takedown system to censor his commentary on a newsworthy incident that involves them.
Paywalled content, Israeli company, in the middle of ongoing drama. "Asking for it" has nothing to do with "they did not break any rules doing it".

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Short

God Damn the Sun

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I got 1 strike, not 2 and I still wanted to see what they would do with the content of someone that they fired. Got my answer. Haven't been dealing with People of Power this much since my dentist.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I got 1 strike, not 2 and I still wanted to see what they would do with the content of someone that they fired. Got my answer. Haven't been dealing with People of Power this much since my dentist.
I'll reset the counter
jewish-tricks.jpg

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like there is fire in them hills after all

Yuko! Juna! Menace! Run for your lives!

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
the Logcast strike never existed? Damn :pippasadl:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Top Bottom