"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Void Scribas

Speaking of controversies with Vallure, this time it wasn't Icey !!!!!

From Stronny +18 twitter:

1724806509162.png

I did watch in a stream Mercy talking about this.

But they way she said it made it look like it was enforced "These are the rules and I have to respect them" which contradicts the statement of Stronny of being a suggestion.

Anyway, we have an actual CEO/Talent saying different things situation here. Is this going to amount to anything? Who knows?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
With the way it's worded I'm going to guess taking money from their Fansly counts as some for of prostitution.
This whole thing sounds like the whores will get tired of their e-pimp soon, or the pimp will give them the hand if they don't do as they are told., either way I will be surprised if they last a whole year.

kfp.tako

But they way she said it made it look like it was enforced "These are the rules and I have to respect them" which contradicts the statement of Stronny of being a suggestion.

Anyway, we have an actual CEO/Talent saying different things situation here. Is this going to amount to anything? Who knows?
My take is this probably blew up more than it needed to and they could always change their minds on this

Mercy mentions it again at the end of that video (time: 05:28:54) that it was "management" so maybe there's another player involved? (unless that's just Stronny). If there is another, then that could lead to misunderstandings. If it is just Stronny, maybe Mercy saw that suggestion as a rule to keep in good terms with her. Typically if a boss "suggests" something, there's a bit of weight to that even if they can't enforce it.

I am surprised Mercy scrubbed fansly vods though, that seems a bit much. Makes me think that this might all be an excuse for Mercy to avoid doing NSFW content outside the required Patreon content and blaming management for it (casual watcher, so not sure how Mercy typically is and could be wrong).

Last I heard Shibi was still going to do 2 streams but it will be interesting to see how this affects Azura/Icey/Immy since they haven't done anything in Fansly yet.

Also funny we have a talent vs CEO having two different takes on the same topic, mirroring the EIEN vs Riifu thing a bit

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
With the way it's worded I'm going to guess taking money from their Fansly counts as some for of prostitution.

But taking a cut from YouTube and Patreon does not?

Also, their corpo cut is only 20%? I feel like we've already learned from Kawa and Idol that taking a small cut might make talents happy but it's not great for the health and longevity of the corpo..

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
But taking a cut from YouTube and Patreon does not?
Fansly is a 100% purpose built adult platform so more than likely is tied to more legal issues for agencies, YouTube doesn't allow NSFW content in their platform so agencies can take a cut with no legal issues, Patreon has the excuse that it allows NSFW content but wasn't made for it so it may have a different type of legalities tied to it compared to Fansly.

kfp.tako

Immy's youtube channel is gone, will be interesting to see how they react (they might just make a new account or try to get it back)

Stronny talks about it at the start during this stream:

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Immy's youtube channel is gone, will be interesting to see how they react (they might just make a new account or try to get it back)
Ban evasion on YouTube is a dumb idea when you make your living with YouTube, at least as a first resort. They should try going through the appeals process first, and she can stream on Twitch or Twitter or Kick in the meantime.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ban evasion on YouTube is a dumb idea when you make your living with YouTube, at least as a first resort. They should try going through the appeals process first, and she can stream on Twitch or Twitter or Kick in the meantime.
This should be a lesson to all the girls of VAllure (and all vtubers in general) - have an account on a secondary streaming platform and stream there once a week to get people used to seeing you there. That way if there's a problem with your account on one platform, people have a second account to find you on and you can still make content and get an income there.

kfp.tako

looks like it's back up, not sure if temporary or if things got resolved

she did not get a 3rd strike from the sound of it (source: from Stronny's stream yesterday)

Top Bottom