"Remember to call me fat and sexy in the comments! no, my ass! my ass is fat and sexy"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

fortnitesmasherX

Does anyone have the archive of the vod where she was talking about Andypants gaming?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man, even Pippa drama has gotten gay and boring. What a world.

JMForte

I saw two other girls talk about it at some point when the tweets got posted in pcg, and I guess one of the roof parties had something happen
Just to add onto this, it was apparently at a party hosted by some organization called Blerpy, that shit popped up on my timeline by some random streamer I didn't know talking about it, and like three people got roofied. Apparently, it was a VIP party, and they let in some people who weren't supposed to be there.

Anyway, just to add on to what I said earlier, TwitchCon has a history of people getting roofied and shit.

DogBone

JMForte

Pippa should doxxxx herself in a more concrete way doing something even more retarded.
Pippa seeing a dinosaur hand puppet and going "WTF HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO TOUCHHAND PUPPET DINOSAUR. DINOSAURS I LOVE DINOSAURS." matches Pippa perfectly

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
GYWZR2tWYAA7YTY.jpeg

im looking at a 70%-90% likely rating

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I saw two other girls talk about it at some point when the tweets got posted in pcg, and I guess one of the roof parties had something happen
Maybe this one

Someone also mentioned that someone brought recording stuff to this party and set it up even though it explicably said no filming.

famous artist pipkun

Maybe this one

Someone also mentioned that someone brought recording stuff to this party and set it up even though it explicably said no filming.

whos gonna stop him? or anyone else from coming in? not the bar that makes money on drinks (and these cheap fucks didn't pay for a tab ahead of time)

famous artist pipkun

stream tonight or pipouting?

RedRage

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I miss her so much bros

DTrp

DTrp

RedRage

DTrp

RedRage

if that was her waiting room thumbnail i would die of laughter.
No I just meant the notification, that would be fucking funny but would probably piss off the thread at this point.

DTrp

Top Bottom