"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They are literally crazy people. Who knows how they think.
See it's things like that superchat that really rub me the wrong way. I've made it clear before I'm much less phased by transgender shit than most people here, hell my usertitle comes from some guy who sperged out at me on /vt/ for not being transphobic enough which is probably the funniest thing to ever get backlash for, but there's a very specific sect of them who really think they are the main character of the universe. Strangers watching a livestream have no reason to give a shit about your transition.

It's like the "Pippa my dog died let's goooooo" superchats, but even more obnoxious because it's not only assuming that "I started my transition" is relatable to anyone outside of their Discord server, but it hangs the Sword of Damocles above Pippa's head since touching the topic in any way is going to trigger some kind of autistic discourse that she's gonna have to deal with. Learn your fucking place.

Helkar

It's like the "Pippa my dog died let's goooooo" superchats, but even more obnoxious because it's not only assuming that "I started my transition" is relatable to anyone outside of their Discord server, but it hangs the Sword of Damocles above Pippa's head since touching the topic in any way is going to trigger some kind of autistic discourse that she's gonna have to deal with. Learn your fucking place.
She handled it in the best way possible outside of not reading the dono at all tbh. Just thank the person and wish them well without addressing the topic of the dono in any way.

I was a bit annoyed when she mentioned whoever she talked to, which I assume was there at twitch con seemed to try and persuade (what I understood from it at least) her into going indie regarding money etc.
Wait did she say someone talked to her about it? I must've missed that, i thought that moment only came prompted by the game.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wait did she say someone talked to her about it? I must've missed that, i thought that moment only came prompted by the game.

Like I said I could be reading it completely wrong but I don't know

JMForte

who unironically think they're welcome.
I mean, they probably are welcome by Pippa, but Pippa does tolerate and likes a bunch of retards so that's not surprising. Outside of that she has always had a decent number in her audience. Her color scheme unironically attracts a bit of them, and add the jokes about Pippa having a penis and being a man, probably might get a few of them to think she's actually trans.
Enjoyed the stream, just wish she would talk about her weekend but at the rate it's going we probably won't hear about it at least for now? I was a bit annoyed when she mentioned whoever she talked to, which I assume was there at twitch con seemed to try and persuade (what I understood from it at least) her into going indie regarding money etc. Seemed she was adamant on enjoying phase though so that was good.
You're looking into this a bit too much, even coomalot admitted he tried to get her to go indie like right after they collabed, some people in her audience say the same shit, places she reads have a couple people sometimes mention she'd be better off going indie and saying they wished she would. This has been a thing for a while now, not just a twitch con person, though I don't doubt someone there tried to get her to go indie.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She handled it in the best way possible outside of not reading the dono at all tbh. Just thank the person and wish them well without addressing the topic of the dono in any way.

Where's that Lumi clip where she responds super sarcastically followed by a dismissal when someone brings up their/their friend's transitioning? That is how you deal with it.

Helkar

Like I said I could be reading it completely wrong but I don't know

Yeah i think it's too vague, she could just be talking about random comments online, who knows.
Also kinda funny how her explanation here has a lot in common with Lumi's recent comment on the same thing.

though I don't doubt someone there tried to get her to go indie.
For now we have as a near-fact someone there trying to hook her on weed.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...I'm going to steer the conversation away from whatever the fuck is happening right now.

How are you guys going to spend the offdays? I'm gonna replay all of Doom Eternal and its' DLC on Ultra Nightmare like an autistic sperg so I can flex that I am a God Gamer with golden guns and skins.
:BijouBijou:
This was not a lie by the way. I have no-lifed this game for like fifty hours in the last ~four days or so. I am now turbo retarded, but at least killing demons in visceral ways is very cathartic.
1727244111612.png1727244293664.png
1727244738216.png

I also beat Horde Mode on nightmare and quite frankly it nearly gave me an aneurism multiple times. Beating my head against walls to force myself to master systems sure is fun (but unironically it actually really is).

Also I had kinda forgotten just how based some of the lines of dialogue are. They really captured the vibe of Reticule's people.
1727244542566.png
1727244409675.png
1727244622835.png

A Valve and Deus Ex reference literally right next to eachother?! This game is Heaven!
1727244885416.png

Now give me my asspats.
:smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This was not a lie by the way. I have no-lifed this game for like fifty hours in the last ~four days or so. I am now turbo retarded, but at least killing demons in visceral ways is very cathartic.
View attachment 79197View attachment 79198
View attachment 79205

I also beat Horde Mode on UN and quite frankly it nearly gave me an aneurism multiple times. Beating my head against walls to force myself to master systems sure is fun (but unironically it actually really is).

Also I had kinda forgotten just how based some of the lines of dialogue are. They really captured the vibe of Reticule's people.
View attachment 79202
View attachment 79200
View attachment 79204

A Valve and Deus Ex reference literally right next to eachother?! This game is Heaven!
View attachment 79206

Now give me my asspats.
You truly are the greatest capippalist of all of us.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 79197View attachment 79198
View attachment 79205

I also beat Horde Mode on UN and quite frankly it nearly gave me an aneurism multiple times. Beating my head against walls to force myself to master systems sure is fun (but unironically it actually really is).

View attachment 79202
View attachment 79200
View attachment 79204

View attachment 79206

Now give me my asspats.
I'm glad you 'shopped Pippa into the screenshots, so this post is on-topic.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

Hff201

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I mean, they probably are welcome by Pippa, but Pippa does tolerate and likes a bunch of retards so that's not surprising. Outside of that she has always had a decent number in her audience. Her color scheme unironically attracts a bit of them, and add the jokes about Pippa having a penis and being a man, probably might get a few of them to think she's actually trans.

You're looking into this a bit too much, even coomalot admitted he tried to get her to go indie like right after they collabed, some people in her audience say the same shit, places she reads have a couple people sometimes mention she'd be better off going indie and saying they wished she would. This has been a thing for a while now, not just a twitch con person, though I don't doubt someone there tried to get her to go indie.
Yeah i think it's too vague, she could just be talking about random comments online, who knows.
Also kinda funny how her explanation here has a lot in common with Lumi's recent comment on the same thing.

For now we have as a near-fact someone there trying to hook her on weed.

Yea, guess it is just my tired brain overthinking it and forgetting things.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is asking about class of 09... thanks pippa

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Attachments

• 2_Sneedkin_Scope.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 0

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Sakana is natsumi's kamisushi that is all

Security

Didn't recognize one was an Unreal Tournament reference. Nice.

Wonder when Epic will spend 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of their Fortnite profits to fix whatever it is the New World Order European Union is requiring of them so those games can return to GOG and Steam.

DTrp

DTrp

Top Bottom