"'The Thing'? Is that the movie with Sadako?"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm amused by all the people in the replies who have no idea what she's talking about.
Just went back and looked again and I am very thoroughly amused that literally the only people who replied to the tweet with any understanding of what she's referencing are only just @DTrp and @RedRage (oh and @Security too). No one else gets it.
:whatastory:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
How did this not get noted?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This thread literally just got turbo-dogwhistled-to slightly under an hour ago and yet few batted an eye as instead the focus remains on kicking Reticule. Never change, thread. Never change.

Not all small hats are created equally.
They all have the equal worth of garbage.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Listen, faggots.

When Pippa vagueposts about a forum where people are fedposting in her name (that our janny has already had to report fucking child abuse material on), you archive her tweet, because she's probably gonna get told to take it down once the fishfag does his reps.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This thread literally just got turbo-dogwhistled-to less than an hour ago and yet few batted an eye as instead the focus remains on kicking Reticule. Never change, thread. Never change.

They all have the equal worth of garbage.
Pippa doesn't know this place exists the Jannies have made that quite clear :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Listen, faggots.

When Pippa vagueposts about a forum where people are fedposting in her name (that our janny has already had to report fucking child abuse material on), you archive her tweet, because she's probably gonna get told to take it down once the fishfag does his reps.
I don't see why she would have to take it down, honestly. Very vague tweet for starters, not endorsing anything on the site, not even linking it or explaining the context, and is in fact outright disavowing it. (Also, I had just assumed someone else had already done an archive, sorry)

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
is in fact outright disavowing it.
the "not like this" part could have been the fact it was found out / made public. she demands better opsec moving forward.

E:

PS Pippa how was your purple pudding btw?

Last edited:

Helkar

This thread literally just got turbo-dogwhistled-to slightly under an hour ago and yet few batted an eye
Not knowing whether Pippa reads the forum is more interesting than being sure that she does so i'm just gonna assume she got the news about the shooter's forum from somewhere else.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
the "not like this" part could have been the fact it was found out / made public. she demands better opsec moving forward.
Was gonna make a comment about how this is literally just creating fictional strawmen too retarded to even exist, but you know what, at this point I wouldn't even be surprised to see someone attempt arguing this.

I'm just gonna assume she got the news about the shooter's forum from somewhere else.
I feel like if it was on /pcg/ then the resident rapefugees here would've already pointed that fact out. Also clearly wasn't Xitter because nobody there except the three people from this forum even know what she's alluding to.

RedRage

I feel like if it was on /pcg/ then the resident rapefugees here would've already pointed that fact out.
pcg had no idea what she was talking about until someone posted one of the caps you posted.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't see why she would have to take it down, honestly. Very vague tweet for starters, not endorsing anything on the site, not even linking it or explaining the context, and is in fact outright disavowing it. (Also, I had just assumed someone else had already done an archive, sorry)
It's vague enough and she's obviously not condoning what's happening there I don't think anyone would be reasonably upset, but since there's illegal content there rather than just people being edgy I think she's flying a bit close to the sun.

Somewhere out there is a glowYamanba praying Pippa will be the next mass-shooter, because her wonderful opsec will make it the easiest job they've ever had to deal with. Seeing the "don't come to school tomorrow" message accompanied by a smiling Watame on mainstream news sites would just be the cherry on top.

Helkar

What's gonna last longer, Pippa's vaguepost or that forum itself.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

It's vague enough and she's obviously not condoning what's happening there I don't think anyone would be reasonably upset, but since there's illegal content there rather than just people being edgy I think she's flying a bit close to the sun.

Somewhere out there is a glowYamanba praying Pippa will be the next mass-shooter, because her wonderful opsec will make it the easiest job they've ever had to deal with. Seeing the "don't come to school tomorrow" message accompanied by a smiling Watame on mainstream news sites would just be the cherry on top.
> A watame picrel asking how to convert one of her old ass rifles into full auto with 3D printed parts
:whatastory:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What's gonna last longer, Pippa's vaguepost or that forum itself.
If that forum is still around by the end of the work day today then I would be fucking amazed. Especially because at this point it's literally a fucking clearnet site hosting CSAM. I expect it to receive the 'SEIZED BY THE FBI' splashscreen treatment.

Helkar

If that forum is still around by the end of the work day today then I would be fucking amazed. Especially because at this point it's literally a fucking clearnet site hosting CSAM.
The rather-slow pace of the shooter's media getting scrubbed is surprising in general.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The rather-slow pace of the shooter's media getting scrubbed is surprising in general.
Bro the whole thing with the shooter in of itself glows so fucking hard in general it's INSANE. The guy is clearly nuts and he was leading some whole sort of fucking recruitment operations of Afghans in Ukraine to fight Russia or whatever the fuck and there's videos and articles and interviews of him talking to journalists about this shit from years ago too. It's like they're beating us over the head with how hard it all fucking GLOWS.

Top Bottom