"I've already told you this, one of my close school friends had her gay awakening because of me, no I didn't do anything, she never told me, I just existed! I can understand why people would think I was gay"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
That's a little too far, even for you bro...
not as far as im concerned, im not touching radioactive shit and get to live in blissful ignorance. i didn't even start the good pedophilia arc that would hang around the neck of the creator like a millstone.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
not as far as im concerned, im not touching radioactive shit and get to live in blissful ignorance. i didn't even start the good pedophilia arc that would hang around the neck of the creator like a millstone.
It's mildly amusing to know that the Trump shooter had a forum that people could post on, but I wouldn't touch that all the proxies on my computer. Seems like a great way to waste a day or two under questioning and be under a whole bunch of watch lists for the rest of your life.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's mildly amusing to know that the Trump shooter had a forum that people could post on, but I wouldn't touch that all the proxies on my computer. Seems like a great way to waste a day or two under questioning and be under a whole bunch of watch lists for the rest of your life.
The establishment glowies were literally the ones who set up the shooter in the first place though, in all fairness.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The establishment glowies were literally the ones who set up the shooter in the first place though, in all fairness.
"The glowies set up the shooter in the first place" - the man who couldn't help but go to the fed honeypot.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
especially on an old vbulletin looking forum? hell no. thhrangs an internet babby but us older guys know a malicious site when we see one. i wouldn't touch it outside of tails.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Impersonator?
Not a Watame avatar or named FurryISIS. This means it can't actually be her.
1726457661194.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I wonder if she dreads getting online every morning waiting to see another edgyboy using her name/profile for their fedposting. I keep waiting for footage of a shooter wearing a luwud bucket hat.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wonder if she dreads getting online every morning waiting to see another edgyboy using her name/profile for their fedposting. I keep waiting for footage of a shooter wearing a luwud bucket hat.
If there's ever an attempt on Kamala's life and the shooter is caught wearing Pippa thighhighsocks or something then I think the universe would just explode.

FlappyBat

Open a Nasa stream, get immediately redirected to Rie. This is my punishment for trying to watch someone other than Pippa.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If there's ever an attempt on Kamala's life and the shooter is caught wearing Pippa thighhighsocks or something then I think the universe would just explode.
I think those people who bought them are "white" "men" for Kamala.

kingcaid

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think those people who bought them are "white" "men" for Kamala.
So you're implying that the people who buy your totally real legit future wife's merchandise are all gay retard soycucks? What would Pippa think of you saying this?!

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So you're implying that the people who buy your totally real legit future wife's merchandise are all gay retard soycucks? What would Pippa think of you saying this?!
No, just the socks. But in that case, take money from the enemy to line your coffers.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa informing us beforehand of the horsetism collab talk with her and Minna

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa was literally the one championing for the socks merch, it was her brainchild.
For she is a good girl and wishes her allies to save their money while her potential enemies provide her funds for their own potential oppression. You truly lack her prowess.

Top Bottom