"What does this do? Why is there Islam here?"Sleepy Project

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i hear thrrang tried to shoot trump. he's been busy and sad boying all month.

Stunned But Dumb

Secret service was even able to catch a picture of thrangg before he shot

f57.jpg

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

DogBone

I hear that it was a forum moderator and a Jew. They were in the midst of a forbidden romance. The plan was that Reticule would take the shot while Thhrang was the lookout. Once they were done and Donald was dead, they'd flee the scene and do a double suicide. How romantic it would've been!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

I hear that it was a forum moderator and a Jew. They were in the midst of a forbidden romance. The plan was that Reticule would take the shot while Thhrang was the lookout. Once they were done and Donald was dead, they'd flee the scene and do a double suicide. How romantic it would've been!
no need to fist the jew into an already perfect taxi driver scenario.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Stunned But Dumb

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
ngl, trump makes a compelling case to vote for the brown lady.

a

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
ngl, trump makes a compelling case to vote for the brown lady.

a

I still find it fucking incredible that leftists have found a woke way to hate Jews. The horseshoe theory is the one consistent truth in politics.

DogBone

It's so weird to me that now the Hogwarts Harassment is considered bad when it feels like so many people, big or small, were so gung ho for it in the moment.
The people involved in the inquisition against Harry Potter enjoyers thought that it would be forgotten. The Internet doesn't forget, and they got added to a lot of people's Shit Lists. Unless you're an anon who uses burners with no intention of gaining an audience on Xitter, you're not anonymous. You build a reputation. Unfortunately, the anti-J K Rowling people are not the ones you want to pander to. They are not loyal. They will not actually financially support you. They will not defend you when the next controversy comes. I think this is part of why Pippa is cool.

I know she's not racist (yet), but she isn't militaristic in her shitlib beliefs to throw her racist (affectionate), sexist (affectionate), antisemitic (affectionate), and otherwise bigoted (affectionate) fans under the bus. She can't endorse them, but other streamers would try to filter them out or just outright tell them to stop watching. Pippa does say she isn't political but she, at least seems to be, tolerant of that aspect of her audience. They are the people who are loyal, will spend money, and will fight in the social media trenches.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
she, at least seems to be, tolerant of that aspect of her audience.
She herself is literally a fan of esteemed 'racist' 'sexist' 'antisemite' GamerGater Mister Medicare, so yeah, I don't really think it bothers her, no fucking duh.

Also I'm going to bring this saga up, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The people involved in the inquisition against Harry Potter enjoyers thought that it would be forgotten. The Internet doesn't forget, and they got added to a lot of people's Shit Lists.
Militant leftists had got complacent as up until that point they had an ideological monopoly; the average man on the street would just take their "we want to be inclusive" narrative at face value, and the only pushback they'd get would be from people who have firm right-wing or more general counterculture politics, who could easily be written off as nazi transphobe buzzword buzzword bigots.

Hogwarts was the point where they jumped the shark. It made even those with no political affiliations whatsoever double-take and think "hang on a minute, it's just a video game" - they'd been buried so deep in their "J.K. Rowling bad" hugboxes they'd blinded themselves to the fact that plenty of normal people outside the culture war are fond of the Harry Potter series, and for the first time, they didn't win by default. It's kind of satisfying seeing them get pushback for it now, but as usual, they will not learn anything from it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
the average man on the street would just take their "we want to be inclusive" narrative at face value, and the only pushback they'd get would be from people who have firm right-wing or more general counterculture politics, who could easily be written off as nazi transphobe buzzword buzzword bigots.
It is an objective fact that the wrong side won WW2. #NullWasRight #ReinstateXJosh

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

thhrang

Early Adopter