"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, her stream chat on Tuesday is going to be "fun".

Helkar

and he was leading some whole sort of fucking recruitment operations of Afghans in Ukraine to fight Russia or whatever the fuck
There's allegedly a contract notice dated 1.05.24 enlisting him into 78th Air Assault brigade.
If it's real, Trump nearly got assassinated by an active-duty AFU member.

e: i was typing smth along the lines of "this contrasts wildly with the first Trump shooter, of whom next-to-nothing is known" and then just had to do a double-take over the phrase "first Trump shooter". 2024's sure been a year.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
>>85320581
cyv61y.png

FlappyBat

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We are in a timeline where there is a non-zero possibility that some retard boomer in law enforcement looking over the forum to see if it relates to the guy's motive sees Pippa's name mentioned on it, and several hours later is cross-referencing our cookbook with the clip of her talking about her pudding while wishing he'd just became a bricklayer like his dad instead.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa should pay Proctor 30 bucks to advertise herself on this site

DTrp

Last edited:

Helkar

Sven

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The fact that there may actually be a trail of breadcrumbs some fed could follow to some of Pippa's communities is crazy. I cant afford to be anything other than a person of interest on a list.

DogBone

Mr. FBI man if you're reading this forum to try and see if there's any extremetism, you need to read every post by the user @Realticule. Each post has secret messages inside it that only make sense if you read all of them.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm amused by all the people in the replies who have no idea what she's talking about.

:confusedshuba::confusedshuba:I don't even understand what you're trying to say? I am laughing at her tweet, because it is funny. How retarded are you?
lol yoy know exactly what. first joke i thought when i saw the tweet. thrrang good pdf

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Not knowing whether Pippa reads the forum is more interesting than being sure that she does so i'm just gonna assume she got the news about the shooter's forum from somewhere else.
its more likely she got it from the KF happenings thread

DTrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If anon can't tell any difference between Hexa having a mental breakdown live on-stream, and Pippa leaving a sly referential comment, there's nothing we can do to help.

JMForte

This guy has been baiting with similar shit for a bit, it's either a sharty retard or one of the other Pippa antis that post low effort bait on /pcg/. It's always done in such a way that they just come off as someone that's never actually watched Pippa, and if they have, they either don't speak English, or don't actually listen to what Pippa says or posts.
TheTVA.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The Pippa x Thhrang sexy talk got posted again. How does Grant Humphreys keep getting away with it?

:whatastory:

Last edited:

DTrp

Top Bottom