"I was never a pole dancer... I was the pole"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
>pippa lifts information from this forum one singular time
>handful of /vt/ alogs go in a spiral, start accusing her of posting on the site, share forged shit created by Chase to spite me, 'do better pippa'

Why can't we all just get along bros?
Because Pippa doesn't like them anymore. She likes us more because she can actually fill out her spreadsheet easier.

Genuinely though, it's easier to tell if someone's being a real retard instead of a troll around here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Genuinely though, it's easier to tell if someone's being a real retard instead of a troll around here.
The worst poster in this thread is Reticule, and frankly speaking, he'd probably be on the comparatively lower end of weird freak if he were to post on the boards instead.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
uo84fa.jpg
This will never not be funny, if only because there's plausible believability here despite everything. You just know real lewd chatlogs between a forum janny and an autistic furry would be at least this cringe and uncomfortable. We have no way of confirming it's fake.

:smugpipi:

>handful of /vt/ alogs go in a spiral, start accusing her of posting on the site, share forged shit created by Chase to spite me, 'do better pippa'

I don't want to get along with /vt/ though.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"The glowies set up the shooter in the first place" - the man who couldn't help but go to the fed honeypot.
Here's an interesting twitter post for you, Thhrang. We have the Trump shooter's arrest record. Guess who got given probation after being caught with a weapon of mass destruction back in 2002?

Did the shooter set up any green lighting for the forums while you were reading, Thhrang, or do you have to add that effect for yourself later?

JMForte

The main problem /pcg/ kind of has right now is that they basically pull a lot of retards from sharty and a bunch of other phase antis that sit in the thread all day, like the numberfag starknight, or the hooman who hates phase, and of course the same retarded antis still in the thread from before retarded kids from sharty got there. You can usually tell because they unironically post retarded things trying to bait but just come off like they've never seen a Pippa stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
you kid yourself kiddo

half the pcg shit stirring is red, drtp, and some other fellows and the other half is bored cappicords passing time.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Real & true. She actually doesn't know what this website is.
It WOULD be honestly be better for her to not know about TVA, but that ship has sailed after we've made an entire cookbook for her.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Didn't she dox Takodachi in Minecraft back in the day, referencing multiple accounts? I'm not sure if TVA was up and running at that point, but it suggested a familiarity with the community such that she'd know about the Great Migration when it happened.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't she dox Takodachi in Minecraft back in the day, referencing multiple accounts? I'm not sure if TVA was up and running at that point, but it suggested a familiarity with the community such that she'd know about the Great Migration when it happened.
Yes, she name and shamed Takodachi by listing out every single alias he was known as at the time, and it is absolutely in my list of top five funniest things she's ever done.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If the Pippa Citadel thread isn't public to non-members,then the main flaw in your narrative is that you assume she can get past the Great Wall to make an account.

:pippasadl:

That's just Sawa.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If the Pippa Citadel thread isn't public to non-members,then the main flaw in your narrative is that you assume she can get past the Great Wall to make an account.

:pippasadl:
:confusedshuba: This thread is publicly viewable.

Hff201

Early Adopter
:confusedshuba: This thread is publicly viewable.
You have to scroll down a bit to see it though, and as we recently discovered that's a lot of work that filters people from accessing it.

DogBone

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm someone who should like Caleb Hammer's content but his videos are all the same and boring, and his voice is gross.

DogBone

I'm someone who should like Caleb Hammer's content but his videos are all the same and boring, and his voice is gross.
Real talk the allegations probably don't matter, but he is a homosexual and fat. Also, his videos are probably fake.

Top Bottom