"I want to peropero kawaii girls"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

JMForte

uo84fa.jpg
It's so fucking bad, that I want to rationalize that the retard who made it knows it's bad, but then I remember the retard that made it is like super retarded. Then I die a little on the inside.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is why Thhrang still works for free, even years after he stopped being an official moderator for Pippa.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's so fucking bad, that I want to rationalize that the retard who made it knows it's bad, but then I remember the retard that made it is like super retarded. Then I die a little on the inside.
Pippa it's Monday; get some rest.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Is she gonna skin him alive or what? is this some sort of new fetish?
I wonder what chase was thinking. he fabricated this one right? i forgot

JMForte

Pippa it's Monday; get some rest.
Nah, sorry I can't be Pippa. I already got the Bismarck Oath Skin, and everyone knows Pippa doesn't play Azur Lane anymore.
In all my time of watching Pippa, I've only been brought up twice in that thread and they both happened recently. Like I don't post interesting shit and I'm not a former janny.

famous artist pipkun

Is she gonna skin him alive or what? is this some sort of new fetish?
I wonder what chase was thinking. he fabricated this one right? i forgot
thhrang doesnt have the courage to slide into a biofem's dms.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Nah, sorry I can't be Pippa. I already got the Bismarck Oath Skin, and everyone knows Pippa doesn't play Azur Lane anymore.
In all my time of watching Pippa, I've only been brought up twice in that thread and they both happened recently. Like I don't post interesting shit and I'm not a former janny.
No cap, you are probably one of the realest posters. You call out BS even if it's against popular opinion. I've seen you do it a few times and gotta say I respect that.

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mr. FBI man if you're reading this forum to try and see if there's any extremetism, you need to read every post by the user @Realticule. Each post has secret messages inside it that only make sense if you read all of them.
The secret message is that the meat Pippa is adorable.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>pippa lifts information from this forum one singular time
>handful of /vt/ alogs go in a spiral, start accusing her of posting on the site, share forged shit created by Chase to spite me, 'do better pippa'

Why can't we all just get along bros?

its more likely she got it from the KF happenings thread
You're telling me you really think it's more likely she was reading politisperging threads on KF about this rather than this forum thread with her as a literal namesake.

DTrp

>handful of /vt/ alogs go in a spiral, start accusing her of posting on the site, share forged shit created by Chase to spite me, 'do better pippa'

You're telling me you really think it's more likely she was reading politisperging threads on KF about this rather than this forum thread with her as a literal namesake.

Pippa wouldn't come here. Don't be silly. that's silly thhrang. you're silly.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa wouldn't come here. Don't be silly. that's silly thhrang. you're silly.
Real & true. She actually doesn't know what this website is.

FlappyBat

Yes, because it's more funny that way.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

FlappyBat

Hedge your bets as to which prolific Thunderdomer she is.
Hollywood Hulk Hogan, because her purest enjoyment in life is fucking with chat.

DTrp

Stunned But Dumb

Do you think Archivebro gets a little jealous every time he sees this? Like not seriously seething, just a hint of it that he himself knows is stupid but he can't help but think about it for a moment on and off for the rest of the day. Saying things like "It would've just made more sense if it were me, that's all" to himself before putting it out of his mind for a few hours.

DTrp

Do you think Archivebro gets a little jealous
Referencing the caricature of him in my head, he is eternally seething. Maybe that's unfair but it's funny.

famous artist pipkun

its a pinned thread you mong. and its clear shes lidl drip

Top Bottom