"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Real talk the allegations probably don't matter, but he is a homosexual and fat. Also, his videos are probably fake.
I just can't stand the whole whiney sounding "Oh my god! Oh my god!" screeching.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just can't stand the whole whiney sounding "Oh my god! Oh my god!" screeching.
I was gonna say something along the lines of all Jews are whiney so I figured you'd enjoy that, but then I realized Hammer apparently isn't actually Jewish. Fuck, my joke is ruined.

DogBone

I was gonna say something along the lines of all Jews are whiney so I figured you'd enjoy that, but then I realized Hammer apparently isn't actually Jewish. Fuck, my joke is ruined.
Being Jewish isn't just an ethnicity or religion, it's a mindset.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
if you saw pippa in person, would you stare at her shoes in order to imagine what her feet look like?

hearts for yes
laughing selen for no

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The post above me certainly is an interesting way to attempt farming stickers...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Yes, she name and shamed Takodachi by listing out every single alias he was known as at the time, and it is absolutely in my list of top five funniest things she's ever done.

I don't remember this; it was likely a stream before I started watching her, or I've just forgotten. Do you have a stream link?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
if you saw pippa in person, would you stare at her shoes in order to imagine what her feet look like?

hearts for yes
laughing selen for no
I would stare at her wearing those fag shoes again. Because you just know she would happen to be wearing them that time.

:annoyedpippa:

At least Lia and Uruka would probably appreciate the show of support from her.

lvl8

hearts for yes
laughing selen for no
tenma enough.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Here's an interesting twitter post for you, Thhrang. We have the Trump shooter's arrest record. Guess who got given probation after being caught with a weapon of mass destruction back in 2002?

Did the shooter set up any green lighting for the forums while you were reading, Thhrang, or do you have to add that effect for yourself later?

Apparently it was an unregistered machine gun.
I've never heard of someone getting that much of a slap on the wrist for a SBR/machine gun and allegedly having a police standoff where he waved it around.

Unironically I think he was a federal asset who started going crazy. The guy had no job but was able to travel back and fourth to Ukraine and had money to casually date tons of women allegedly.

DogBone

Apparently it was an unregistered machine gun.
I've never heard of someone getting that much of a slap on the wrist for a SBR/machine gun and allegedly having a police standoff where he waved it around.

Unironically I think he was a federal asset who started going crazy. The guy had no job but was able to travel back and fourth to Ukraine and had money to casually date tons of women allegedly.
What really has me schizoing out is how this guy was also in some ad for supporting Ukraine. It's like, what are the chances that both attempted assassins would be in ads for globohomo libshit projects? Also, the fact that the guy apparently camped out at the golf course, waiting 12 hours for Trump to show up because he knew Trump would be there ahead of time.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You have to scroll down a bit to see it though, and as we recently discovered that's a lot of work that filters people from accessing it.
reminder I almost failed to make my account due
What really has me schizoing out is how this guy was also in some ad for supporting Ukraine. It's like, what are the chances that both attempted assassins would be in ads for globohomo libshit projects? Also, the fact that the guy apparently camped out at the golf course, waiting 12 hours for Trump to show up because he knew Trump would be there ahead of time.
I mean when you have a massive globohomo conglomerate pumping out propaganda in every corner of the western world 24/7 the chances are that in the places they have infested and are especially pozzed, finding a radical after they pulled a stunt in the b-roll afterwards isn't entirely implausible.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

I can't believe I missed the anniversary, but it has been over a year since the Class of '09 streams.

Those streams were a lot of fun. I'll never forget the White Supremacist route. Jecka, my beloved. I'm actually looking forward to the Halloween streams. I think the idea of having a weeks' worth of content being themed is fun. I hope Pippa keeps the ear rape donation alerts.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
I can't believe I missed the anniversary, but it has been over a year since the Class of '09 streams.

Those streams were a lot of fun. I'll never forget the White Supremacist route. Jecka, my beloved. I'm actually looking forward to the Halloween streams. I think the idea of having a weeks' worth of content being themed is fun. I hope Pippa keeps the ear rape donation alerts.

good news, there's another one coming out soon

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Yes, she name and shamed Takodachi by listing out every single alias he was known as at the time, and it is absolutely in my list of top five funniest things she's ever done.

Has @Takodachi just been fucking with 2-views for years?
E: I suppose if I'm going to talk about him I owe him the courtesy of a tag.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

good news, there's another one coming out soon
I pray to the good Lord above that recent political happenings have driven the creator even deeper into his politically-induced madness. I wonder if his shitlibbery has gone beyond the measures of what even we call normal. Will he be the next person to try and take a shot at Trump? Imagine the content. Imagine the content and weep.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Being Jewish isn't just an ethnicity or religion, it's a mindset.
I do suppose being right, good with money, and a conqueror is not exclusive to a race.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I do suppose being right, good with money, and a conqueror is not exclusive to a race.
I know it's been a while since #109 but let's not get too haughty.

Top Bottom