"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Let me know when you start an IRC channel, Yuni.

Salado

/pcg/ is getting jannied like a motherfucker right now :smugpipi:

DogBone

Well there's no ability to actually post in there, so...
I've heard people say that Pippa may leave Phase. The Discord might be active sooner than you'd think.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What about AIM?
Fire up the 950 member skype chatroom that fucking implodes your computer and ramps to 10 gigs of ram usage if someone posts a .jpg

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fire up the 950 member skype chatroom that fucking implodes your computer and ramps to 10 gigs of ram usage if someone posts a .jpg
I'm going to go watch the newest episode of The Guild with HaWill HaWheaton while I talk to my buddies on MSM Messenger. My MySpace is really kicking, maybe I'll share it again on Vampire Freaks and Live Journal to grow from 100 followers to 130 followers, I'll be in the top 10% with that.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The stars have finally aligned chinchilla has received her second anniversary pippa merch

Helkar

I've heard people say that Pippa may leave Phase.
Don't "people" say it all the time? Coincidentally ignoring every time Pippa comments on the topic on streams? Last comment wasn't even long ago, it was in the twitchcon discussion segment.

Speedo

Don't "people" say it all the time? Coincidentally ignoring every time Pippa comments on the topic on streams? Last comment wasn't even long ago, it was in the twitchcon discussion segment.
On the other hand, out of all the things that have happened that have stirred up Pippa leaving PC rrats, I get why Yuni suddenly becoming very active on twitter (relatively) then opening up a discord would start stirring up those rrats.
And it's not like she's been known to be very consistent with her word either, or plan things out well.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
On the other hand, out of all the things that have happened that have stirred up Pippa leaving PC rrats, I get why Yuni suddenly becoming very active on twitter (relatively) then opening up a discord would start stirring up those rrats.
And it's not like she's been known to be very consistent with her word either, or plan things out well.
I don't think she'll leave any time soon, but she'd absolutely be the type to keep saying everything is OK and repeating that she's not going anywhere, to not worry people, until another cascading menhera event happens and she just drops the news.

Helkar

Fair enough.
I don't think she'll leave any time soon, but she'd absolutely be the type to keep saying everything is OK and repeating that she's not going anywhere, to not worry people, until another cascading menhera event happens and she just drops the news.
Because as we all know, she is a great and sophisticated liar.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Because as we all know, she is a great and sophisticated liar.
She's not, but every previous menhera event hit with very little foreshadowing.

wew

Male hag love!
:annoyedpippa: she really should have removed the welcome messages from the people that joined 2 months before it was public

Salado

wew

Male hag love!

Helkar

:annoyedpippa: she really should have removed the welcome messages from the people that joined 2 months before it was public
That would be inauthentic :smugpipi:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
/pcg/ is getting jannied like a motherfucker right now :smugpipi:
fdgdfgsdfgC.jpg

I've heard people say that Pippa may leave Phase. The Discord might be active sooner than you'd think.
I'm starting to think that Pippa doesn't consider the consequences of her actions or she just doesn't care.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, we know, Pippa's "leaving Phase" every time she does anything on the owl account.

Which happens to be pretty much every week.

kingcaid

I hate this pink bitch. I finally drop her for being too retarded and she has to go trigger the schizos. now I have to stay and watch the train wreck :whatastory:

Top Bottom