"Hey mamakin, wanna hear Hitler sing something?"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Let's vote on a list of public domain horror movies for pippa to watch on monster movie monday!
https://poal.me/n7w5vc
Screenshot_20241004_091139_Samsung Internet.jpg
I lose track of who Pippa's boyfriend is at any given moment. Apparently she gets around a lot.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
View attachment 79918
I lose track of who Pippa's boyfriend is at any given moment. Apparently she gets around a lot.

Latest research from the super hacker community is that Pippa is in a love triangle with thhrang, zax / AB, the tranny, and rezuul. Also triangles can have more than three points now, Chuds.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Zyklon Mag

I hate Chilla's Shart. VOD catchup time:pippasquish:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DogBone

Latest research from the super hacker community is that Pippa is in a love triangle with thhrang, zax / AB, the tranny, and rezuul. Also triangles can have more than three points now, Chuds.
The truth is that they're all the same person, including Pippa. She's playing the greatest trick on everyone by putting on a one-woman show.

famous artist pipkun

did jl7 find yuni first? who found yuni first? thrrang? was it yuni then pippa or pippa into yuni

im just sayin im gonna be q popcorn eater in the dramatic jl7 vs thhrang flame war

Helkar

Not a big fan of Chilla games(streams are getting hard-carried by Pippa, naturally), but the thumbnails have been fire, well done by the artist.

famous artist pipkun

vote rumble on the mati stream plz

Top Bottom