"HACHAMACHAMAAAA"Haachama

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helkar

99% it'll happen. If she misses a stream it'll be the chilla horror stream, but she said last night it's a shorter chilla game so she planned ahead for this. Good job rabbit.
I don't see a waiting room up but its scheduled for 7pm eastern (2hrs before pippa's normal stream), on Astrea's channel
Oh, i mistimed then, i counted as if it was 1 hour before Chilla stream, which was a bit puzzling.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Oh, i mistimed then, i counted as if it was 1 hour before Chilla stream, which was a bit puzzling.

From Astrea's Schedule:

jf9xqt.png

pv68qj.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
have you fucking troglodyte mongoloids perhaps considered that the way people joined the server two months ago was that they had an active twitch sub, they checked the Discord Account Connections tab, and noticed that the server was just sitting there in the "Sub Enabled Servers" thing?
Pippa's secret boyfriend's getting defensive now. Total /pcg/ victory!

kingcaid

have you fucking troglodyte mongoloids perhaps considered that the way people joined the server two months ago was that they had an active twitch sub, they checked the Discord Account Connections tab, and noticed that the server was just sitting there in the "Sub Enabled Servers" thing?
Silence groomer.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

famous artist pipkun

prettu face
pretty feet
pretty hands
how does pippa not have more romantic schizos?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Helkar

hikiiiiiiiiikinari hina
...Oh yeah, she's supposed to come from hiatus today(or is it tomorrow).
Don't really watch her much, but still, hope whatever was the issue with her family got resolved.

Bronze

...Oh yeah, she's supposed to come from hiatus today(or is it tomorrow).
Don't really watch her much, but still, hope whatever was the issue with her family got resolved.
Next week, on 10th. I would like to get at least some sign of life from her though. I hope everything's ok

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Is that... some semblance of heads up? What the fuck?

famous artist pipkun

pippa did a 180 all the way to oversharing. 10+ years as a streamer and she hasnt figured out the balance betweem zero communiciation and too much communication. ahameful

Postal rrat

chinshilla

I know right we don't see her for a week and all of the sudden she's streaming magic the gathering

RedRage

You do know coming off upset like this considering your usually more controlled responses to shit like this is just gonna make it look even more odd than it admittedly already does, right?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You do know coming off upset like this considering your usually more controlled responses to shit like this is just gonna make it look even more odd than it admittedly already does, right?
It makes literally zero difference since the schizos will stick to their narratives regardless of the facts in front of them.

RedRage

It makes literally zero difference since the schizos will stick to their narratives regardless of the facts in front of them.
No? The difference is whether or not they have anything to latch onto. Coming in and seething over people responding exactly how people would expect just gives them more things to go "See? He's lashing out over it coming out." with.

Top Bottom