"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

Admittedly, while backreading pcg they do make a good point. james and Saph joined within 2 mins of one another the day they joined, and then thhrang and bored did the same when they joined a week later. It looks much more like invites than people stumbling across it naturally.

Short

God Damn the Sun
It makes literally zero difference since the schizos will stick to their narratives regardless of the facts in front of them.
Agree! Personally, I think @thhrangussy should just admit that he is Pippa's favorite #3 favorite and that the leaked DMs are real already.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Admittedly, while backreading pcg they do make a good point. james and Saph joined within 2 mins of one another the day they joined, and then thhrang and bored did the same when they joined a week later. It looks much more like invites than people stumbling across it naturally.
It looks like one guy saying to another guy "hey Yuni has a new server".

Agree! Personally, I think @thhrangussy should just admit that he is Pippa's favorite #3 favorite and that the leaked DMs are real already.
Alternatively he could deny it by coming out as gay, and releasing his entire DM log with Proctor as proof. :smugpipi:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
hyzp65.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You do know coming off upset like this considering your usually more controlled responses to shit like this is just gonna make it look even more odd than it admittedly already does, right?
I wasn't trying to come off as mad-mad, I was going for funny-mad. Hard to convey via text I guess.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wasn't trying to come off as mad-mad, I was going for funny-mad. Hard to convey via text I guess.
use emojis next time

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's hard being taken 100% seriously every time you post, no matter how outlandish or exaggerated 🫂

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
i thought you were always mad-mad

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Wasn't there something that happened a few months ago that got everyone booted from the previous owlcord? I noticed that it vanished from my discord server sidebar at some point. I think she (or whoever the admin was) deleted the server.

Bronze

Wasn't there something that happened a few months ago that got everyone booted from the previous owlcord? I noticed that it vanished from my discord server sidebar at some point. I think she (or whoever the admin was) deleted the server.
Apparently so

Awoogers

im suddenly curious what did she name the server

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Awoogers

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Thhrang really is the penultimate boogeyman, isn't he?

Awoogers

RedRage

he is the mega anti

a negayuni if you will
It's true :smugpipi:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You do know coming off upset like this considering your usually more controlled responses to shit like this is just gonna make it look even more odd than it admittedly already does, right?
tempo came out and jl7guarded and now thhrang. were outta the loop here fellas

Top Bottom