"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helkar

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It was fucking hilarious is what it was.
I'm not saying it wasn't but when it happened it was like "oh my god they really went there? AFTER EVERYTHING ELSE WE'RE PLAYING THE "WE'RE LIKE THE JEWS IN NAZI GERMANY!" CARD?"

lvl8

Wtf is it about android/robot stories where they need to talk to the inventor/creator?

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As if you'd have a choice

Detroit is literally a hell where someone taught darkies skills but those skills consisted completely of how to commit arsine and rape, at the same time.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Wtf is it about android/robot stories where they need to talk to the inventor/creator?
Because the author is the robot and the creator is god or something

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm not saying it wasn't but when it happened it was like "oh my god they really went there? AFTER EVERYTHING ELSE WE'RE PLAYING THE "WE'RE LIKE THE JEWS IN NAZI GERMANY!" CARD?"
The general rule of thumb is that David Cage's allegories are as subtle as Reticule's thirstposts.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

lvl8

Because the author is the robot and the creator is god or something
I thought the retards can't be bothered to read the manual and has to bother the creator like he's their personal tech support.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
:whatastory: "Noo, I don;t live in north carolina anymore!" - Pippa

Good reference to all of the flooding

Helkar

lvl8

Youtubers not padding their videos = impossible
Ever clicked a video on "how retard ended his career" then the video starts with "retard was born in..." and you just close or skip the video hoping you'll get to the relevant part?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Look at this ethnically ambiguous motherfucker.

Helkar

"if you enjoyed this video, you can-" no thank you

Sven

Game seemed mostly okay till the endings dropped the ball hard and drags the game down a lot, nice to see some open ended play style especially for an early Chilla's instead of full railroading story for once

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Oh another fillian collab for probably sunday?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Helkar

Henrik Carter

One last time.
WHAT IS THIS!?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

Top Bottom