"'C'!? You cunt."Takanashi Kiara

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Practical: Looks Fake, Feels Real. CG: Looks Real, Feels Fake.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's audience should be above recreational racism. We should be racist at the competitive level!
Oy vey goy, your land is too expensive, I mean not diverse enough. You should invite the Tempo's into your neighborhood so we may buy them later at a discount. Happy Rosh Hashanah.

Security

Older models and rigging are better because they were done during a time when people were exploring and experimenting, and also because their less fluidity meant the performer had to also be a puppeteer, thus more expressive.

lvl8

Pippa will never use her 3d chibi model.

Henrik Carter

One last time.
Man, wtf is this driving.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Older models and rigging are better because they were done during a time when people were exploring and experimenting, and also because their less fluidity meant the performer had to also be a puppeteer, thus more expressive.
I like vtuber models with rigging that still leaves enough jank to remind you that you're looking at an animated character; if the movement's too "correct" it starts straying closer to the uncanny valley.

DogBone

I like vtuber models with rigging that still leaves enough jank to remind you that you're looking at an animated character; if the movement's too "correct" it starts straying closer to the uncanny valley.
I think Lia's new model is kinda like that. It's very smooth and floaty. When it moves, it looks kinda weird.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I think Lia's new model is kinda like that. It's very smooth and floaty. When it moves, it looks kinda weird.
I haven't seen enough of it in motion to really tell just yet, but my bigger problem with it is that it feels pretty generic. It's a definite step down from her previous twintails one.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
What even is this game beyond drive to place, get spooked, come home, listen to man yell on radio?

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Pippa, I aka suppa'ed you and you still won't fuck me..." - Zomza.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Early Adopter
"Pippa, I aka suppa'ed you and you still won't fuck me..." - Zomza.
You are the absolute last person who should be making fun of Zomza.

DogBone

What even is this game beyond drive to place, get spooked, come home, listen to man yell on radio?
Pippa should stop diluting the possible Kino that would be her playing truck simulator while listening to old episodes of Coast to Coast with Art Bell.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nice to see this game included tracks by NF's autistic little brother rapping over Nujabes' first drafts.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Security

2000s Syfy original movies were absolute garbage versions of 70s science fiction movies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
2000s Syfy original movies were absolute garbage versions of 70s science fiction movies.

Sci-Fi didn't turn into complete shit until the SyFy rebrand in 2009.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Seefee was only good for Farscape and Stargate reruns which eventually merged into its own singularity.

What was that show with the freaks called? The reality show where some guy claimed to be a vampire and there was an oogabooga witch doctor woman?

Top Bottom