"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

FlappyBat

She's now literally watching @FlappyBat's profile picture lol.

dZORYFe.png

It's the meme.
Excellent taste. Batzilla the Bat is a treasure.

Sven

Never said that(not unironically at least). If anything, i was gonna mention that Rie's recent comments(about going to Pippa for advice on stream stuff) are contradicting that.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of evidence that Pippa or Rie hate each other including the first JP trip where by all accounts they seemed to get along just fine in person. At worst after the small meltdown either Rie asked or Pippa decided to stop raiding her, if proof of which made the decision has ever been presented I missed it.

lvl8

I think Rie's raid aversion happened during the time Henry is messaging everyone on Phase about how Pippa is carrying the company. At that time Gen 2 has been streaming for a few weeks and Rie is behind the rest of gen 2, Henry talking down to her must have cut her deep and asked Pippa not to raid her.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think Rie's raid aversion happened during the time Henry is messaging everyone on Phase about how Pippa is carrying the company. At that time Gen 2 has been streaming for a few weeks and Rie is behind the rest of gen 2, Henry talking down to her must have cut her deep and asked Pippa not to raid her.
IIRC it first was after Pippa raided her after one of Pippa's sad drinking KMS talks. I think maybe some comments about that from raiders hit too close to home or something.
Or it was just annoying.:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Helkar

I think Rie's raid aversion happened during the time Henry is messaging everyone on Phase about how Pippa is carrying the company.
People not understanding mutually-benefitial partnerships will never not be funny.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She doesn't hate Pippa. She just hates cappippis and thats completely justified
If you don't hate capippis, you haven't been a Pippa fan for long enough or you are one of the capippis that are the reason everyone hates capippis.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
IIRC it first was after Pippa raided her after one of Pippa's sad drinking KMS talks. I think maybe some comments about that from raiders hit too close to home or something.
That was the most recent raid and it was quite a difficult thing to handle in the moment, in her defence, since I don't know what the correct response to a thousand people showing up unexpectedly to tell you your co-worker is going to kill herself would be. I obviously don't blame Pippa for that either since she clearly wasn't thinking straight at the time, but it makes sense that she'd have been uncomfortable about it.

I would imagine there's more than a few streamers who don't like capippi culture, but the reason it's kind of stuck with Rie is because she seems especially sensitive to it. For most vtubers the "don't mention other streamers" rule is just there because they don't want their chat to be a breeding ground for drama, but Rie actually tries to enforce it and has openly complained on stream that it's always capippis who break it, during a fan submission where one of the posts brought Pippa up unprompted. I think she still likes Pippa as a person since she only ever talks of her positively, but she's obviously made a point that she wants to be kept at arm's length from Pippa's fans.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That was the most recent raid and it was quite a difficult thing to handle in the moment, in her defence, since I don't know what the correct response to a thousand people showing up unexpectedly to tell you your co-worker is going to kill herself would be. I obviously don't blame Pippa for that either since she clearly wasn't thinking straight at the time, but it makes sense that she'd have been uncomfortable about it.

I would imagine there's more than a few streamers who don't like capippi culture, but the reason it's kind of stuck with Rie is because she seems especially sensitive to it. For most vtubers the "don't mention other streamers" rule is just there because they don't want their chat to be a breeding ground for drama, but Rie actually tries to enforce it and has openly complained on stream that it's always capippis who break it, during a fan submission where one of the posts brought Pippa up unprompted. I think she still likes Pippa as a person since she only ever talks of her positively, but she's obviously made a point that she wants to be kept at arm's length from Pippa's fans.
I was going to bring up the mad lib collab Rie did with Tenma and Pippa as evidence that Rie gets along with PIppa and realized that collab was over a year ago.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If you don't hate capippis, you haven't been a Pippa fan for long enough or you are one of the capippis that are the reason everyone hates capippis.
selfhating capipis are thighhigh wearing holofags. the real american hero capipis lets everyone elseknow they get to have a phase oshi because of how much monetary support we give phase.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
selfhating capipis are thighhigh wearing holofags. the real american hero capipis lets everyone elseknow they get to have a phase oshi because of how much monetary support we give phase.
Sorry, but I think like 90% of capipis are faggots, and I'm surprised that other people think this is wrong, let alone is a statement worth arguing with.

Henrik Carter

One last time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa collab when?

Crossposting from the bants thread:
Alex Jones has decided to become a vtuber. It seems like he's applying to Phase Connect.

Remember when there used to be a gag a couple years ago of calling Pippa the "Alex Jones of VTubers" because clipwatchers assumed every stream was talking about conspiracies? Well uh, it seems Alex Jones is now the Alex Jones of VTubing.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Interesting timing on this video being published.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Interesting timing on this video being published.

Good video, but I think this guy's channel branding/profile picture icon concerns me.

...oh ok I think I'm properly concerned now
1727644205706.png
(I am not going to watch any of this. Someone else can do that, and report back to us.)

e:
Ok I changed my mind. I decided to watch this one.

...is this @Realticule's YouTube channel?
1727645332013.png

1727645518073.png

Last edited:

Spooked But Lobotomized

1:59 if timestamp doesn't work

I uh... You've found something interesting I suppose

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Another weekend, another retarded fucking rabbithole. Good work, team!

...is this @Realticule's YouTube channel?
Wait a minute...
1727646557198.png

Jokes aside this guy is actually decently entertaining, earned my sub out of pure morbid curiosity alone. I still am unsure how concerned I should be with his Pippa bits, though.

e:

Yet more evidence that this is actually Reticule.

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Shiina is playing Dustborn. Interesting to see if it brings out that political tourist audience Pippa doesn't want or if it will just be her usual audience having fun shitting on the DEI abortion.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Another weekend, another retarded fucking rabbithole. Good work, team!

Wait a minute...
View attachment 79494

Jokes aside this guy is actually decently entertaining, earned my sub out of pure morbid curiosity alone. I still am unsure how concerned I should be with his Pippa bits, though.

e:

Yet more evidence that this is actually Reticule.

I'm not every single person that has ever used the Internet, you know that right?

Top Bottom