"I walk into the bathroom in my Norwegian basement, there is dead spiders in the sink and the entire place stinks of ammonia, strewn around the floor is half eaten soap bars. I urinate in silence; This isn't fanfiction, it's reality"Mozumi Pichi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Pippa is so in, bros.

$5, just the top of the washed foot. This gives off when the hooker has standards vibes except you know with Lumi that anal is definitely negotiable.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
$5, just the top of the washed foot. This gives off when the hooker has standards vibes except you know with Lumi that anal is definitely negotiable.
No, the $5 is because Pipkun is right and Lumi is actually a Jew.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lol Juni admits she like Pippa also had a Colress phase

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Helkar

Yeah, I was gonna say that Shiina was eating Pippa's lunch by playing Dustborn. The PC friends yearn for the cringe kino. The only thing to worry about is how Capipis are a bit spicier than the people who were watching Shiina.
A lot of chat were pippa regs. I think worrying about spicy chats is a bit of a nothing burger, there may be the odd chat calling for TTD but they will get swept regardless especially with her crack team of tranny jannies. This shit should be a Pippa bread n' butter stream.
Well, we had bodycam streams return to youtube after Pippa explicitly said she doesn't want them there because of chat's state during them. Nothing apocalyptic happened. So perhaps she realizes that she's, perhaps, overcorrecting a bit.

Kind oh an out-of-nowhere namedrop, did those two ever interact? As far as twitch indies go, Juni seems pretty cool.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Not actually that uncommon, Colress is a "Tumblr Sexyman". Yes, Pippa is a basic Tumblr white girl, which will shock no-one that actually watches Pippa.
1727666485205.png

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Not actually that uncommon, Colress is a "Tumblr Sexyman". Yes, Pippa is a basic Tumblr white girl, which will shock no-one that actually watches Pippa.
View attachment 79511
Pippa is not a Tumblr girl even if she used it by accident when she was young.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa is not a Tumblr girl even if she used it by accident when she was young.
Yamanba she had like ten different roleplay accounts.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Seems we're still on for the mtg stream with Astrea

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You know everything about the colress simpery becomes very simple to understand when one remembers that at some point tumblr tweens and actual women really wanted to fuck Sans and the Onceler

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

These antennae indicate a male silk moth. Female moth antennae are less "bushy" and slenderer. The male has more sensors and nerves in theirs to be able to smell the female moth pheromones from miles away.
t42y0t.png

source: i raise and breed moths (nocap)

FlappyBat

These antennae indicate a male silk moth. Female moth antennae are less "bushy" and slenderer. The male has more sensors and nerves in theirs to be able to smell the female moth pheromones from miles away.
t42y0t.png

A moth education stream with Juniper would be great.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
t42y0t.png

thank you pippa

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
t42y0t.png

true but they look better creative liberty!
Um, you don't happen to breed these do you?

View attachment 79526
That's a Acherontia atropos or death's-head moth Juniper had a model based on it that time she was orange
Screenshot_20221218-105909.png

Helkar

Top Bottom