"I've never been molested... short pause -by a step father!"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"SIR IS THERE A GERBIL UP YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW?" - Pipkin Pippa

Spooked But Lobotomized

Youtube's search sucks so bad.
It's been bad for a few years, but the last year or so has been outrageously awful. It's impossible to find anything as the algorithm pushes absolute garbage at you constantly. The most annoying is that after four or five videos worth of scrolling, it starts showing you unrelated videos catered to you. If I wanted that I can look on my front page, the search shouldn't show a category at all.

Then after a little more scrolling, it starts showing you... videos you've already watched? That's what my history is for, why is this in the search? The filters don't help because you're more likely to end up with an empty page if you narrow the search by just an inch. Why is it like this? Who thought it was a good idea? Do you think I'd get distracted from your garbage search feature and just click another vid like "Oooh, I like this thing I watched an hour ago, let me just watch it again"

Stupid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Donut just one-guy'd her.

lvl8

Animal nerd Pippa is top 3 Pippa. Once again, I do wonder what her in-home zoo looks like
I'm sure the main reason she moved back with her parents, is so that she can leave her mini zoo with someone.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hear Bing is surprisingly less-restrictive, but i didn't really check it.
Bing is 50-50, it's random chance on how it will perform.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it's Pippaless days already :pippasadl:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Who hasn't one guy'd her by this point?
Me. Any memory you may have to the contrary is falsely implanted by the Tribe of Reticules. I've never made any grave mistakes before.

lvl8

Helkar

So, i forgot again[i remember asking this before, but not if i got a solid answer, lol], does Hime actually have raids from Pippa disabled, or is it a conscious choice for Pippa to not raid Hime even though she's the only Phase member currently online? :gloomiLaugh:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Always nice hearing her sperg out and passionately talk about animals

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spooked But Lobotomized

The first thing I see in this chat is "Please remove the dead baby" wtf

is it a conscious choice for Pippa to not raid Hime even though she's the only Phase member currently online?

This. I recall a collab stream that she prepared to raid until she noticed Rie was in the collab.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Allah, send a 747 and don't miss, they're looping on the "uuuuuuuuuu Rie hates Pippa" shit for the 97th time.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Allah, send a 747 and don't miss, they're looping on the "uuuuuuuuuu Rie hates Pippa" shit for the 97th time.
She doesn't hate Pippa. She just hates cappippis and thats completely justified

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So, i forgot again[i remember asking this before, but not if i got a solid answer, lol], does Hime actually have raids from Pippa disabled, or is it a conscious choice for Pippa to not raid Hime even though she's the only Phase member currently online? :gloomiLaugh:
Go ask Rie in her chat right now, I'm sure she'd love to answer you.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ironically enough, meatboy, I think. Everyone else in here who's been around since the old days has.
1727584611739.png

Spooked But Lobotomized

Pippa is in chat of her raid target feeding the fish
Edit: nvm she got trolled

Helkar

Never said that(not unironically at least). If anything, i was gonna mention that Rie's recent comments(about going to Pippa for advice on stream stuff) are contradicting that.

Top Bottom