"Freaking coomers need to clean after themselves"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji L Collection

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Curious if Twisty and Klara stay around. They seem dedicated despite the low views. Sunny on the other hand had a similar audience before Niji.
Twisty and Clara seem to have joined with enough forewarning to know the shitshow they'd be getting into, whereas TTT really didn't. Claude has obviously doubled down because of his pre-existing connections in Niji, but Kunai and Vivi were just fans who got in too deep IMO

VOtter

Wait, so let me get this straight:

There was someone at Niji molesting the girls at Niji and it wasn't Vox Akuma?

:voxppinyourcoke:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
We hate this guy obviously (Mahdeen Sky archived these as screenshots before the original author deleted them) but here's the list of songs, MVs, 3D and Lives that got removed by Niji.

GWaDXGiXQAAEqCi.jpeg

Archive of Tweet above

PbOnvqG.png

A
WenfHjf.png
A

Over 50 songs by average have been nuked. The first Niji holocaust in history since Hololive's copyright incident.
Edit: Correction, this isn't the full extent of the nuked content. It's estimated to be 400+ amounts of work over 4 years now gone forever.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
They can't stop losing. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Whenever you think they have hit rock bottom they find a way to dig themselves even deeper. How is it possible for one company to be so inept? Did Riku build the company office on top of an Indian burial ground? Did he anger a gypsy while travelling around the world on his yacht? Did he wear the Sonichu medallion? At this point you can't convince me that Nijisanji isn't completely cursed.

Maybe youtube melted down a medallion and used it in one of the play buttons?

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's Japan rape is a national sport, they barely care about it and even if reported they do nothing about it, I think a VA got accused of diddling a kid and I they let him out but for some reason Cheating is a bigger issue than raping someone.
Just a friendly reminder: The creator of Rurouni Kenshin, Nobuhiro Watsuki, was caught with so much CP in 2017 that they thought he was a distributor. He was fined 200k yen ($1.5k USD at the time). One of the people he mentored, Eiichiro Oda (the creator of One Piece, the biggest manga by sales) mentioned in 2021 that he believed Watsuki was an amazing person and was one of the people that pushed for Watsuki to stay in the manga industry. Watsuki's Rurouni Kenshin: The Hokkaido Arc is still an ongoing series.

Also regarding Oda, in 2011 he is friends with Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro, the creator of Toriko, and they collaborated for a one-shot crossover called Taste of the Devil Fruit. In 2002, Shimabukuro was arrested and convicted for paying 80k yen to a 16 yr old girl to have sex. Shimabukuro was sentenced to 2 years in prison but his sentence was suspended for 4 years. Shimabukuro returned to the manga industry in 2004.

The point I'm trying to make is that the Japanese are so truly fucked in the head regarding sex crimes that literal pedophilia (not the "teehee, it's just a lolishit!") is treated with a slap in the wrist as they're allowed to continue to work in the manga industry while being buddies with the biggest mangaka.

YAB involved in 400+ projects including voice packs New

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
We hate this guy obviously but here's the list of songs, MVs, 3D and Lives that got removed by Niji.

View attachment 77355

View attachment 77356

View attachment 77358
Over 50 songs roughly have been nuked.
There's far more than that gone, Ars Almal's Gregorio cover is one I personally confirmed has been privated and isn't on this list. Niji is nuking all attempts to make comprehensive lists of what's gone from the JP side, so it's incredibly difficult to find a real list of what's gone. With that said, there are some safe bets going off of what YAB had posted about on his personal twitter:

-He handled the mixing for a good amount of Niji's 3D lives, and the list mentions that those have been privated:

-He specialized in orchestral mixing and recording (Gregorio involves orchestral backing tracks, for example)

-He has done work on voice packs before. I don't know if anyone here has checked if that stuff has been removed from the store or not; I know I haven't gotten around to it, but here's proof of at least one:

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 22-55-18 YAB(やぶ)@YEM代表 (@omganl) _ X.png

-According to YAB's own post (full disclosure, I grabbed this screenshot from 2ch) he's worked on at least 350 or more individual mixing projects for Anycolor, 400+ including 3D lives.

1725204572785.png

So we're looking for voice packs, music with orchestral mixing, and live music/3D debuts, and expecting 400+ takedowns. God only knows if we'll ever know everything that got removed, I highly doubt any of it is coming back.

VERY LATE EDIT: After sleeping on it, I wanted to fact check and make 100% sure I hadn't been baited by 2ch with the sheer amount of YAB songs. Fortunately, @Bug Eater was actually first to the draw and archived the tweet itself further back in the thread (damn fine job dude, I'm pretty sure YAB has deleted that post).

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 09-11-31 YAB(Yabu)@YEM representative on X I've excerpted some of the...png

This is what my google translate is showing me for this post, which lines up with the 2ch image and what the JP side was saying. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, I think this confirms the 400+ project number.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
There's far more than that gone, Ars Almal's Gregorio cover is one I personally confirmed has been privated and isn't on this list. Niji is nuking all attempts to make comprehensive lists of what's gone from the JP side, so it's incredibly difficult to find a real list of what's gone. With that said, there are some safe bets going off of what YAB had posted about on his personal twitter:

-He handled the mixing for a good amount of Niji's 3D lives, and the list mentions that those have been privated:

-He specialized in orchestral mixing and recording (Gregorio involves orchestral backing tracks, for example)

-He has done work on voice packs before. I don't know if anyone here has checked if that stuff has been removed from the store or not, I know I haven't gotten around to it, but here's proof of at least one:

View attachment 77361

-According to YAB's own post (full disclosure, I grabbed this screenshot from 2ch) he's worked on at least 350 or more individual mixing projects for Anycolor, 400+ including 3D lives.

1725204572785.png

So we're looking for voice packs, music with orchestral mixing, and live music/3D debuts, and expecting 400+ takedowns. God only knows if we'll ever know everything that got removed, I highly doubt any of it is coming back.
Years of content just gone in a flash. Maybe they'll come back after some tweaking is made but fuck me, this situation is shaping to be far worse than Hololive's copyright Yab.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Years of content just gone in a flash. Maybe they'll come back after some tweaking is made but fuck me, this situation is shaping to be far worse than Hololive's copyright Yab.

It's really sad because the talents, MV animators, and everyone else unrelated to this bozo get punished by having their work go up in smoke too. Did this guy have a residuals clause in his contract and Niji doesn't want to give him any more money or something like that? I highly doubt it so I hope they eventually realize that they can't undo the decision to work with this guy in the first place and let all that content go back up.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why do you think they only made the statement because it went too big too fast? (1) Why do you think they could not possibly have been blindsided by this? (2) Why do you think they knew? (3)

Why, if they knew, would they only start privating the MVs the moment the stream is broadcasting, all eyes on them? (4) Why did they not private them when the stream was announced, obviously knowing what it was going to be about? (5)

1) Because they couldn't just sit on it and ignore it anymore, or try to crush it out to keep it from growing.
2) The amount of potential victims involved, someone would have said something at some point. Japan being Japan, imagine prosecuting sex crimes.
3) See 2.
4) You do realize you're talking about Nijisanji right? A company that declared Selen's termination would have negligible impact? Such a negligible impact that it basically killed their position in the western market? That Nijisanji?
5) See 4.

It's really sad because the talents, MV animators, and everyone else unrelated to this bozo get punished by having their work go up in smoke too. Did this guy have a residuals clause in his contract and Niji doesn't want to give him any more money or something like that? I highly doubt it so I hope they eventually realize that they can't undo the decision to work with this guy in the first place and let all that content go back up.

Extended Niji tax. Now just being involved with them is a good way to retroactively lose years of work because of the choices the company makes.

Shame all this came out after the month of fire, that's one hell of a finishing act for the casualty list. Or maybe it was all just a warmup for the real Vtubocalypse.

VSoyBoy

1) Because they couldn't just sit on it and ignore it anymore, or try to crush it out to keep it from growing.
When, from the moment the stream started, which in the charitable interpretation is the moment they came to know of the situation, did they try to ignore it? When did they try to "crush it out"? What did they do?
2) The amount of potential victims involved
5 people, the current list of presumed victims is 5 people. Why is it impossible for nobody to have said anything? Johnny Kitagawa had hundreds of people at his house in a similar timeframe. Japan being Japan as you said, things don't get reported.

YAB's response New

VSoyBoy

Anyways, double post since this is important. YAB's first response:

(a)
Translation:
I would like to express my sincerest apologies for any discomfort caused to many of you by YAB's problematic comments and leaked videos on LINE in the past.
I deeply regret that my thoughtless actions have caused such a situation.
I would like to apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
I take this matter very seriously and will take a sincere response.
We are very sorry.

Pretty fucking horrible as far as responses go.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Just a friendly reminder: The creator of Rurouni Kenshin, Nobuhiro Watsuki, was caught with so much CP in 2017 that they thought he was a distributor. He was fined 200k yen ($1.5k USD at the time). One of the people he mentored, Eiichiro Oda (the creator of One Piece, the biggest manga by sales) mentioned in 2021 that he believed Watsuki was an amazing person and was one of the people that pushed for Watsuki to stay in the manga industry. Watsuki's Rurouni Kenshin: The Hokkaido Arc is still an ongoing series.

Also regarding Oda, in 2011 he is friends with Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro, the creator of Toriko, and they collaborated for a one-shot crossover called Taste of the Devil Fruit. In 2002, Shimabukuro was arrested and convicted for paying 80k yen to a 16 yr old girl to have sex. Shimabukuro was sentenced to 2 years in prison but his sentence was suspended for 4 years. Shimabukuro returned to the manga industry in 2004.

The point I'm trying to make is that the Japanese are so truly fucked in the head regarding sex crimes that literal pedophilia (not the "teehee, it's just a lolishit!") is treated with a slap in the wrist as they're allowed to continue to work in the manga industry while being buddies with the biggest mangaka.
Then again, Epstein went on for literal decades and Roman Polanski's extradition had half of Hollywood up in arms.

Yeah, Japan's legal punishments are ridiculously low in comparison, but support from one's dear, good friends in the entertainment industry is par for the course everywhere.

ex_lurker

Just a friendly reminder: The creator of Rurouni Kenshin, Nobuhiro Watsuki, was caught with so much CP in 2017 that they thought he was a distributor. He was fined 200k yen ($1.5k USD at the time).
Another reminder: simple possession of CP was only made illegal in Japan in 2014.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Anyways, double post since this is important. YAB's first response:

(a)
Translation:
I would like to express my sincerest apologies for any discomfort caused to many of you by YAB's problematic comments and leaked videos on LINE in the past.
I deeply regret that my thoughtless actions have caused such a situation.
I would like to apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
I take this matter very seriously and will take a sincere response.
We are very sorry.

Pretty fucking horrible as far as responses go.

faceface.png
Google translated responses. Niji is kinda fucked but this POS worked with Ange, Tomoe, Sasaki and others. If you are not pissed yet, Sasaki, Shiina, Okayu and Aqua all are friends, I hope Holos other then Rikka never met him. Rikka is an oji so unlikely her got drugged but who knows.

If you are annoyed as I am but need some reprieve I recommend
It's hopefully where this fuck goes and it won't be slice of life but you get the gist.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Not only 1 a month, but 1 a month with almost exactly a six month pause between Selen's termination and Hex's announcement of graduation. What a shitshow, imagine having your career and income frozen for literal months to try to save the last shreds of your boss's public image.
As I recall from the contract and rrats/leaks from the selenpocalypse, you can hand in your resignation at any time, but you'll graduate when they let you.

tgmslc

Holy shit, fam, I leave for a few days with the flu & watching Holo EN Reco, only to miss the biggest yab ever???
If anyone wants to dig in, people liveposted about the stream here: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/84240458

Notably the alleged creep in question has worked with Niji talents for at least 350 studio sessions. But there were no allegations that Niji staff members were involved in any way.
(archive)

I just checked the thread but holy shit, I think half of Niji livers song library just got nuked in an instant.

Edit:

I tried grabbing this song but it got nuked fast

I didn't think a Final Yab was actually possible but this could get pretty damn close to at least a Sixth Trumpet type situation. Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, this is bad.
They can't stop losing. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Whenever you think they have hit rock bottom they find a way to dig themselves even deeper. How is it possible for one company to be so inept? Did Riku build the company office on top of an Indian burial ground? Did he anger a gypsy while travelling around the world on his yacht? Did he wear the Sonichu medallion? At this point you can't convince me that Nijisanji isn't completely cursed.
I mean... we knew that they'd been intentionally lean on management staff to maximize profits, but I didn't realize they were "intentionally ignoring a pedo stalker sexpest for years" understaffed. Is this the final death knell for Anycolor?
Over 50 songs by average have been nuked. The first Niji holocaust in history since Hololive's copyright incident.
Edit: Correction, this isn't the full extent of the nuked content. It's estimated to be 400+ amounts of work over 4 years now gone forever.
This is such a bad look, holy shit, did Anycolor really try to just hide any evidence they'd ever worked with this rapist before putting out a statement??? 3am JST? I don't care nigga someone go yank Riku out of bed to get a press release done, this is DEFCON 5 shit!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I think we're all missing the really big thing about this: unicorns.

There is reasonable belief he sexually molested some of these vtubers. Unicorns will be enraged, and they are not to be underestimated: this man's life is in actual physical danger.

tgmslc

I think we're all missing the really big thing about this: unicorns.

There is reasonable belief he sexually molested some of these vtubers. Unicorns will be enraged, and they are not to be underestimated: this man's life is in actual physical danger.
... so do we wanna start placing bets on whether this guy gets Shinzo Abe'd or is that too dark?

Honestly, whatever happens to him is kinda moot. I do honestly think Nijisanji is fucking done for after this. Their "hire nobody ever" strategy to save money created the environment to form the blackest corpo possible.

Niji PL replies to Sunny/Kunai New

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
From her original account

Reactions from Roommates
I forget for sure but this one is fulgur right? Thanks for the correction Vsoyboy my bad this is Hex
Screenshot_20240902-021538.png

Ren and Vivi

Screenshot_20240902-020151.png
Aia

Screenshot_20240902-020220.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom