"Every time a new gen debuts, I always wait and see if they talk about the senpais they admire, always hoping that maybe I'm one of them? This time... (EN3) there wasn't. I can't wait to be admired too"Omaru Polka

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

They made a statement.
Archive

[Report on infringement of rights of our affiliated live streamers by external creators]

Thank you for your continued support of the virtual live streamer group "Nijisanji" and "NIJISANJI EN".

On September 1, 2024, an external musician (hereinafter "the subject") secretly photographed the appearance of a person who is said to be a live streamer of our company during an external influencer's YouTube broadcast (hereinafter "this broadcast"), and the photograph was sent to a third party without permission, including defamatory language.

There is also suspicion that the subject used illegal physical force against the body of a live streamer affiliated with our company.

We also immediately began investigating the facts from August 30, when the announcement of this broadcast was made, and have identified some information such as the time when the photograph mentioned in this broadcast was taken, the location where it was taken, and the victim.

As a freelance musician, the Target is involved in providing music, recording, mixing, and mastering (hereinafter referred to as "Music Providing, etc.") to many artists, and we have also requested him to provide music, etc.

Under such circumstances, it is extremely regrettable that suspicions have arisen that the Target committed an indescribable act of barbarism, such as this case, which has hurt our affiliated live streamers and may even shake the foundation of the trust between our company and creators.

We will continue to investigate the facts, but in this case, we suspect that acts that may constitute assault crimes against our affiliated live streamers and violations of the Harassment Prevention Ordinance have occurred, and we intend to take firm action, including the possibility of taking the matter to criminal law.

In addition to terminating the current contract between our company and the Target, we will also take legal action against the Target for breach of confidentiality obligations, violation of privacy rights, defamation of reputation and credibility, and violation of other rights.

We will provide adequate support to our affiliated live streamers who are concerned about this matter, and aim to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

In order to prevent secondary damage, we ask that you refrain from spreading photos or information about this matter, or posting comments mocking our affiliated live streamers on social media or through the comment function during broadcasts.

In addition, there have been some voices on the Internet alleging that our affiliated live streamers and their managers, as well as our company's executives and employees, may have committed this crime, but we have no knowledge of any basis for the claim that our affiliated live streamers or our company's executives and employees were involved in the acts of harm in this case.

Please refrain from assuming that this case was committed by our affiliated live streamers or our company's executives and employees and spreading false information.

We are considering taking legal action against these malicious acts after preserving evidence.

In addition, as content such as "singing covers" involving the subject and posts on social media by our affiliated live streamers who are presumed to have received songs provided by the subject, could be used as a starting point to investigate the victim in this case, we have temporarily made the content private and deleted the SNS posts.

Publishing the list of private content and deleted posts on the Internet, such as on SNS, will lead to secondary victimization of the victim in this case, so we ask that you delete them immediately.

We recognize that something like this should never happen again and that it should never be tolerated. In order to protect the physical and mental health of our affiliated live streamers and allow them to continue their activities with peace of mind, we will make further efforts to improve the working environment for our affiliated live streamers, including reviewing the selection of creators to order from and the criteria for continued orders.

For any inquiries regarding this matter or to provide any information toward its resolution, please contact ANYCOLOR Inc.'s inquiry desk (https://anycolor.co.jp/contact). We ask that you refrain from contacting our affiliated live streamers (including any contact on social media or comments during live streams, etc.).

Oh noe, ouru stocksu are going to farr. Quickry, we need to make a statementu!!!

1000004057.jpg

Oh no, we arr too rate! Fuck you Yagoo!!!

Kunai is fucking deaddddddddddgeeeeeeeeeeee

That was too fucking long, glad she's out. Most probably Vivi's next. Niji can't catch a fucking break.
:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Helkar

How realistic\likely is it that all the sexpesting shit was going on for 4 years now, and not a single person at Anycolor knew about it? I'm not being facetious, this is a genuine question.

Also, Kunai is not surprising, everyone pretty much expected it, seems like they're spacing the EN graduations out to 1/month, so, waiting until October to see the next one?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Seeing as how this involves a serious crime, I hope someone at least tried to notify the police about this information at some point between its extrication from this clown's inner circle and it being used as drama streamer fodder. If not I hope the sheer amount of people upset about it now means it gets looked into properly. If this clown really has been going around drugging women, a dragging in social media for a few days is not a sufficient punishment.
It's Japan rape is a national sport, they barely care about it and even if reported they do nothing about it, I think a VA got accused of diddling a kid and I *think they let him out but for some reason Cheating is a bigger issue than raping someone.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Kunai Nakasato has decided to graduate with no stream on the 21st
I made another post in the main thread, but what really gets my attention is that there won't even be a graduation stream. I wonder what happened backstage with her, because unlike the other livers that graduated she hasn't been streaming lately, and hers might be the first graduation with no stream in the EN side of the company

Kunai's reply to her graduation announcement New

chihirogumi

Kunai's statement on her Niji account.

A

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Holy fucking lmao this is some shit, and the part that I love the most is Niggisanji's reaction to it all. Possible that some female talents have been molested by some dude that's been working with the company for years? Let's pull a blackout, that'll get people to ignore it.

Stupid fucking nips.
I'm all for the hate but this is like going after the bus manufacturer and blaming busses as a concept because a guy shot someone in one of them. I've mentioned it before but the biggest thing is when you come from a society where it's more common for people to not report things and then the other half being all too happy to try to slander someone with some kind of status you kind of need evidence. We would need to have known that:
  • Anycolor constantly received reports with photo and video evidence and chose to say nothing
  • This is an uncommon event that they would try to cover it up
Neither of which is true.
Seeing as how this involves a serious crime, I hope someone at least tried to notify the police about this information at some point between its extrication from this clown's inner circle and it being used as drama streamer fodder. If not I hope the sheer amount of people upset about it now means it gets looked into properly. If this clown really has been going around drugging women, a dragging in social media for a few days is not a sufficient punishment.
With this evidence, they'll definitely be going to the police about it. Believe it or not this is one type of crime that Japan actually started take seriously more and more in recent days due to tourists doing it.
I made another post in the main thread, but what really gets my attention is that there won't even be a graduation stream. I wonder what happened backstage with her, because unlike the other livers that graduated she hasn't been streaming lately, and hers might be the first graduation with no stream in the EN side of the company
She was pretty much gone within her first 2 months not counting recording shit for events, so I figure she really didn't like the inner workings and just rode out her contract.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How realistic\likely is it that all the sexpesting shit was going on for 4 years now, and not a single person at Anycolor knew about it? I'm not being facetious, this is a genuine question.

This shit has been happening since at least 2020 and no one reported it, especially with how brazen the guy apparently was? Niji probably just ignored complaints.

VSoyBoy

It's Japan rape is a national sport, they barely care about it and even if reported they do nothing about it, I think a VA got accused of diddling a kid and I they let him out but for some reason Cheating is a bigger issue than raping someone.
They only went after Johnny Kitagawa because he was already dead and because a foreign news agency investigated. He got away with it for 40 Years.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't think they tried to get people to ignore it and I genuinely don't get how anyone could come to that conclusion. They put out a press release confirming everything.
Also, talents have been tweeting about the happenings (mostly the fact that the MVs are gone) which doesn't really seem like an efficient blackout either.

Try to come up with any other reasoning for taking down the MVs and you're probably closer to the truth:
- The reason they gave in their statement
- They want the opportunity to claim damages in the lawsuit
- YAB would be entitled to some sort of royalties
- Some other reasonable explanation other than "they tried to keep it quiet by making a public announcement about it"

Edit: I just want to point to the example of Project Sekai, which had a producer outed as a creep recently and removed the songs associated with him from the game.

This one was predictable.

The only reason they made a statement is because it went too big too fast and they need to save face to not look complicit. They could not have possibly been blindsided by this but now that everyone is hearing about it they need to burn down everything created throughout all the time they'd have reasonable suspicions some shit was happening.

I'm all for the hate but this is like going after the bus manufacturer and blaming busses as a concept because a guy shot someone in one of them.

If they didn't invent the bus, the gunman wouldn't have had a staging ground for his shooting gallery. The inventor of the bus is to blame and everyone involved in making buses is complicit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I think it was possible if the guy was careful with who he was sharing these pictures with. Maybe there were rumors but they couldn't be proven until just now, that sort of thing. As much as I dislike Niji I will believe Niji themselves had no fault in this unless and until further evidence indicates otherwise.

VSoyBoy

Talk is about 5 know victims from Niji I think. We don't know how many incidents of recording or sexual assault there were. I said before that keeping the recording a secret is probably not hard if you're careful in the moment and only share it with people close to you (the leaker only leaked because he was a disgruntled employee, and only to his partner at first). Then it is only the instances of sexual assault that could be reported, and we have very little information about the nature of those incidents or how often they occurred.
The only reason they made a statement is because it went too big too fast and they need to save face to not look complicit. They could not have possibly been blindsided by this but now that everyone is hearing about it they need to burn down everything created throughout all the time they'd have reasonable suspicions some shit was happening.
Why do you think they only made the statement because it went too big too fast? Why do you think they could not possibly have been blindsided by this? Why do you think they knew?

Why, if they knew, would they only start privating the MVs the moment the stream is broadcasting, all eyes on them? Why did they not private them when the stream was announced, obviously knowing what it was going to be about?

RiverBear

Oh hey the site is fixed, wonder what I mis-

Oh, Kunai is graduating

Couldn't have expected that really.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
But i feel a little bit bad for her because she debuted just before Selencaust
I feel like if 2023 didn't go as bad as it did (which was a direct cause for Nina, Mysta and Pomu's graduation and Selen's termination) They'd still be low in CCV but would still have a level of support from western vtubing fans to keep trucking. Plus getting Sunny a better model. Kunai's model wasn't terrible but it wasn't really great either IMO.
edit: Realistically though, it's like being hired in a company that is currently slowly sinking due to poor management decisions. You joined at THE WORST POSSIBLE time.

niggaphil

Wait, I thought Kurosanji DDos or send C & D letter to shutdown this forum? Guess i need to continue shitpost about kurosanji now :pippafuckyeah:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Also, Kunai is not surprising, everyone pretty much expected it, seems like they're spacing the EN graduations out to 1/month, so, waiting until October to see the next one?

The real issue is that the guy was likely working on Anycolor work weekly, so he was deeply integrated with them. There's also repercussions for someone that deep getting outed. And there's always going to be some people that knew something.

Oh hey the site is fixed, wonder what I mis-

Oh, Kunai is graduating

Couldn't have expected that really.

Was out and about today, tried to load in and it was down. Finally popped back up. Oh look, NijiSanji might have actually achieved The Final YAB.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Not only 1 a month, but 1 a month with almost exactly a six month pause between Selen's termination and Hex's announcement of graduation. What a shitshow, imagine having your career and income frozen for literal months to try to save the last shreds of your boss's public image.

I think it was possible if the guy was careful with who he was sharing these pictures with. Maybe there were rumors but they couldn't be proven until just now, that sort of thing. As much as I dislike Niji I will believe Niji themselves had no fault in this unless and until further evidence indicates otherwise.

There is a very distinct, not-quite-separate issue though, which is the reason 2-ch is still rioting at this very moment despite threats of legal action and why people are still blaming Anycolor here. Niji was sending these women to record one on one in YAB's studio, and his "company" has very few actual employees other than himself (when I checked the business's official page this morning it listed 2 people counting YAB). There was no management oversight or protection in these sessions, because Niji tries to cut costs by contracting out its production to the lowest bidder with the least amount of workers. Cover, for comparison, invested into its own in-house studio: has multiple recording staff working on its sessions: and has management as well as other employees frequently present to take care of its talents and keep them safe.

That is the difference. Sure, legally speaking it's not Niji's fault that their contractor was a sexpest who harassed, photographed, and roofied several women including a high school student. On the other hand, Anycolor left these women completely on their own to save itself a few pennies. It's not necessarily criminal, but it is absurdly negligent.

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Doki I know you read this, you have a chance to do something really funny in a few weeks please don't fuck it up.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
They can't stop losing. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Whenever you think they have hit rock bottom they find a way to dig themselves even deeper. How is it possible for one company to be so inept? Did Riku build the company office on top of an Indian burial ground? Did he anger a gypsy while travelling around the world on his yacht? Did he wear the Sonichu medallion? At this point you can't convince me that Nijisanji isn't completely cursed.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I feel like if 2023 didn't go as bad as it did (which was a direct cause for Nina, Mysta and Pomu's graduation and Selen's termination) They'd still be low in CCV but would still have a level of support from western vtubing fans to keep trucking. Plus getting Sunny a better model. Kunai's model wasn't terrible but it wasn't really great either IMO.
edit: Realistically though, it's like being hired in a company that is currently slowly sinking due to poor management decisions. You joined at THE WORST POSSIBLE time.
Curious if Twisty and Klara stay around. They seem dedicated despite the low views. Sunny on the other hand had a similar audience before Niji.

Top Bottom