"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
So allegedly at least one Niji got sexually assaulted by this guy? Holy fuck.

Also where the fuck do you get date rape drugs in Japan? Order them from China?
I thought that shit was incredibly illegal there.
I don't know the rules of OTC medications in Japan, but if you can buy Benadryl, you can roofie someone.

VSoyBoy

I want you to rethink the logic behind this statement.
Obviously an estimation of some sort, but it comes from surveys and studies. Point is that sexual assault, especially by those in positions of power, is underreported. Johnny Kitagawa got away with it his whole life.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy fucking lmao this is some shit, and the part that I love the most is Niggisanji's reaction to it all. Possible that some female talents have been molested by some dude that's been working with the company for years? Let's pull a blackout, that'll get people to ignore it.

Stupid fucking nips.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kunai Nakasato graduating with no stream New

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Holy fucking lmao this is some shit, and the part that I love the most is Niggisanji's reaction to it all. Possible that some female talents have been molested by some dude that's been working with the company for years? Let's pull a blackout, that'll get people to ignore it.

Stupid fucking nips.
I don't think they tried to get people to ignore it and I genuinely don't get how anyone could come to that conclusion. They put out a press release confirming everything.
Also, talents have been tweeting about the happenings (mostly the fact that the MVs are gone) which doesn't really seem like an efficient blackout either.

Try to come up with any other reasoning for taking down the MVs and you're probably closer to the truth:
- The reason they gave in their statement
- They want the opportunity to claim damages in the lawsuit
- YAB would be entitled to some sort of royalties
- Some other reasonable explanation other than "they tried to keep it quiet by making a public announcement about it"

Edit: I just want to point to the example of Project Sekai, which had a producer outed as a creep recently and removed the songs associated with him from the game.
Kunai Nakasato has decided to graduate with no stream on the 21st
This one was predictable.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Stunned But Dumb

Mom said it's my turn to post the Kunai graduation tweet

Seoleim

I sure didn't have sex pest, drug slipping blackmailer on my bingo card but here we are I guess.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There appears to only be a single instance of YAB being involved with Cover, and it was a song cover released by Rikka on Nov 16th, 2020.

Wait, Rikka did a cover of Sailing Day? How the fuck did I miss this? He might be the only holomem that can do Motoo Fujiwara's voice justice.

Also, Kunai, yeah we all saw that coming. I wonder who is slated to graduate next month?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Paladin

From her original account

A

Last edited by a moderator:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Inshallah banana woman is gonna be back

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait, Rikka did a cover of Sailing Day? How the fuck did I miss this? He might be the only holomem that can do Motoo Fujiwara's voice justice.

Also, Kunai, yeah we all saw that coming. I wonder who is slated to graduate next month?
High chances the next one is Vivi if she isnt locked in by now by this point

Kunai's PL rants New

Paladin

High chances the next one is Vivi if she isnt locked in by now by this point
Yeah, that is almost certain at this point, though looking at the backlog, it was clear Kunai was out a while ago.
1725247615300.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Seeing as how this involves a serious crime, I hope someone at least tried to notify the police about this information at some point between its extrication from this clown's inner circle and it being used as drama streamer fodder. If not I hope the sheer amount of people upset about it now means it gets looked into properly. If this clown really has been going around drugging women, a dragging in social media for a few days is not a sufficient punishment.

Top Bottom