"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

Horo7618

No one in particular

Smelliest007

tgmslc

Smelliest007

Goddamn. I've said it before but I would really, really love to stop hating these fucking Niji sisters.
Total Niji Death becomes more and more attractive every day.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a good nijisister is a dead nijisister as they say

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

Smelliest007

I love it when ledditors drive sisters up the wall. They eat each other up. :chaos:
1722985172994.png

1722985187262.png

1722985207530.png

1722985215380.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Deranged pooner
Bisexual, nonbinary, transgender, polyamorous, trixic?, toric?, and last but not least Genshin Fag

"Learning" 7 different language at once
1722986662127.png

You can commision them for art
1722986784428.png

Screenshot 2024-08-06 192932.png

There's much worse pictures but they're like 19 and I wanted to avoid grabbing anything from when they were a kid

Awoogers

This is the closest representation of the Gu/kudoku poison irl but instead of the insects poisons being more potent it's sisters somehow being even more retarded as they eat each other up until one remains

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Take this Nijisisters:BijouBijou:
I never ever went to a Mcdonnalds before because i like the burguers of the guy that makes them in my neighborhood
But for Rosemi i will kill Palestine children now and commit genocide
20240806_205400.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Deranged pooner
Bisexual, nonbinary, transgender, polyamorous, trixic?, toric?, and last but not least Genshin Fag

View attachment 75367

View attachment 75368

View attachment 75369
There's much worse pictures but they're like 19 and I wanted to avoid grabbing anything from when they were a kid

This is some seriously fucked up bingo card.
pleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccountpleasetellmeitstrollaccount

tgmslc

Deranged pooner

View attachment 75367

View attachment 75368

View attachment 75369

This child is getting so bullied. Also
>>Throws poly, trans, non-binary, NB/M, and NB/F flags on card like a spaz
Child, the fucking Scapolitian identity is right there if you're gonna be this autistic about your schizophrenic gender identity. Jesus.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Don't take this as some kind of scholarly report, just me spitballing what I know from #fagging and reading this forum
View attachment 75278
those "other corpos" are mostly japanese, korean, seamonkey and chinese corps you have never heard of btw, the western corpos are all smaller than phase
Can you make the Phase circle bigger so it can poach the Other Corpos and Indie circles?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The charity event mentioned should be this one, since a lot of niji IDs/ex participated in it as well

Alin/Etna Crimson (the only IDs who haven't graduated yet who joined the event)

Purin (ex. Zea Cornelia)

Walherich (ex. Taka Radjiman)

Chia (ex. Nara Haramaung)

Detri (ex. Xia Ekavira)

Shannon (ex. Siska Leontyne)

Chrononeko (ex. Reza Avanluna, also should be the one that Michi is referring to)

I can no longer edit this post so quoting for the sake of completion but, Derem also apparently participated in this event on her PL account

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hex is dead.
I find it funny that another niji graduation is getting eclipsed by another major event this time being aqua's graduation. :gloomiLaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

lolwatagain

Top Bottom