"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Pretty much this. Even while completely on fire, Nijisanji still completely roflstomps Brave Group and Phase Connect. Acquiring Idol has me thinking that maybe Brave will be a true competitor in a few years if they're really smart & really lucky? Until then, though, there's just Kurosanji and the blue dorito.

VSpo is slowly pushing its way to occupy the Niji space, they are currently the 3rd most popular vtuber corpo in Japan. If Niji's fuckups continue the way it is then I can see them overtaking them in a couple of years or until King Kuzuha leaves and become an indie or joins another corpo. Say what you want about Brave but they are taking better care of their vtubers better than what Sony did with theirs.

Edit:

Uh oh looks like the Japanese stock market, Or every major Trading Market, is experiencing a downturn. Will this be able to make Nini stocks go below 2000?

About that...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Uh oh looks like the Japanese stock market, Or every major Trading Market, is experiencing a downturn. Will this be able to make Nini stocks go below 2000?

in recessions, entertainment is the first cut expense, so I imagine that a lot of vtubers are about to feel the pain.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sisters our defense????
1722840213762.png

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pretty much this. Even while completely on fire, Nijisanji still completely roflstomps Brave Group and Phase Connect. Acquiring Idol has me thinking that maybe Brave will be a true competitor in a few years if they're really smart & really lucky? Until then, though, there's just Kurosanji and the blue dorito.
NijiEN has really fallen apart but they're still super profitable, mainly due to the Luxiem boys and some of their members like Scarle streaming nonstop. People don't seem to understand that while NijiEN has been cratering hard, they're still really high up there because their "drop" was from such a high position. Vshojo is hard to measure because they don't put out financial reports and they're on twitch (which is hard to compare CCV with due to Twitch not culling CCV like youtube). However I'd argue that Vshojo is potentially the #2 corp in the EN scene right now, they just don't do much with their position/money like idol shit (both concerts and songs) and they don't make such a big deal about 3D and outfit streams.

Phase has grown enormously in the past 2 years but the pull of the Luxiem fujo baiting is too much for Phase to be considered in anyway competitive to the top crowd, hence the "mid corp" label commonly thrown around. The only thing is that NijiEN's entire power structure is like:
Luxiem >>>> other NijiEN boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NijiEN girls >>>> Newest NijiEN members
Which results in a lot of Phase trouncing most of NijiEN except for the top players. NijiEN is basically the "iceberg" corp, as there's a portion of it that's part of the top crowd above the water while the majority of the branch is underwater, almost like it's an entirely different corp. The other wildcard is that Phase fan's are wildly devoted and throw money at the girls like crazy, causing them to punch above their weight class in terms of income.

Brave's future success in the EN scene does appear to have potential. V4Mirai took off really hard with Gen 3's success, as some of their top members are comparable to Phase's non-top members while V4Mirai's non-top members are still in the low 3view range. However Idol is a huge paper tiger as they are the biggest example of "subs from spamming shorts don't help much with CCV", especially Rin. Most of Idol, despite having much higher sub counts than V4Mirai, appears to operate like V4Mirai's non-top members in the low 3view range. VSPO!EN is still very new but they appear to be the most successful branch of Brave's EN endeavors, having very impressive sub counts in just <1.5 months after debut and pretty strong CCV. So overall Brave very well may become one of the biggest competitors in the EN scene over time as they're worming their way into the "mid corp" scene (granted they're backed by a large corp). The Idol situation is rather concerning though and hopefully the management that Brave brings in is better than the shitshow that Idol had.

Everything's tanking right now and people are scared off a lot of "bubbles" finally bursting.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sharing Anycolour stock price falling is fun and enjoyable, but I think some people might like more context.

Here is what's happened to the Japanese stock market in general over the last day and the last month.
1722845553205.png
1722845714758.png

The second is what's happened to Anycolour over the last day and last month.
1722845672140.png
1722845874245.png

And for shits and giggles, here's Cover corp's stock price for the last day and last month.
1722846155100.png

1722846191018.png

tl;dr - the percentage loss of stock price value for Anycolour is roughly the same for both the Japanese stock market in general and for Cover corp.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sharing Anycolour stock price falling is fun and enjoyable, but I think some people might like more context.

Here is what's happened to the Japanese stock market in general over the last day and the last month.
View attachment 75263
View attachment 75265

View attachment 75264
View attachment 75266

And for shits and giggles, here's Cover corp's stock price for the last day and last month.
View attachment 75267

View attachment 75268

tl;dr - the percentage loss of stock price value for Anycolour is roughly the same for both the Japanese stock market in general and for Cover corp.
Now look at the stock price of Raytheon and Northrop Grumman over the past week. :BijouBijou:

Pizza stores near the Pentagon saw a huge rise in demand last night and all the gay bars in DC saw a huge drop in attendance as well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Now look at the stock price of Raytheon and Northrop Grumman over the past week. :BijouBijou:

Pizza stores near the Pentagon saw a huge rise in demand last night and all the gay bars in DC saw a huge drop in attendance as well.
Hope you're ready to fight for the satan-worshipping paedophiles that run the USA.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hope you're ready to fight for the satan-worshipping paedophiles that run the USA.
Attempting to initiate a draft would have hilarious results.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Attempting to initiate a draft would have hilarious results.
you will get vermintide that will 41% when they get their call (just hand them a funtime vest like the sand people), a ton of fat fucks on a mobility scooter (just put a saw on them) a lot of weebs (hand them a katana or a itasha military vehicle) and the rest will just wait for their turn after the rest get blown up, and I can't wait for the first male vtuber to do a stream from the front lines with a bullet hole toggle on their model.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
*in japan
With how jap economy is, niji dominance quickly shifts to negligible

VSoyBoy

Sisters our defense????
View attachment 75262

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:
Never share stock charts without at least the Index to compare to.

View attachment 75263
View attachment 75265

View attachment 75264
View attachment 75266

View attachment 75267

View attachment 75268

There is an option to have all charts in one with google finance:
Screenshot 2024-08-05 131604.jpg

I wanna say there is little Nijisanji's management style could have contributed to the outcome.

tgmslc

Never share stock charts without at least the Index to compare to.

There is an option to have all charts in one with google finance:
View attachment 75272
I wanna say there is little Nijisanji's management style could have contributed to the outcome.
Still, though, Anycolor could not have timed that buyback any worse. Right? They'd basically wiped out all profitability from their buyback before this crash, what's their future look like considering how important their stock price seems to be to them?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Still, though, Anycolor could not have timed that buyback any worse. Right? They'd basically wiped out all profitability from their buyback before this crash, what's their future look like considering how important their stock price seems to be to them?
Eh, buybacks are negligible imo. They could've been ok being top guy in jap market, but they killed any EN market prospects and now went in death spiral together with jap economy at large.
Cover did put up their stocks for international trading and opened US office so they will climb back out of this pit, anykuro won't. People doompost about US economy since forever, but amount of disposable income to spend on frivolous things is still very high.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't take this as some kind of scholarly report, just me spitballing what I know from #fagging and reading this forum
funni.png
those "other corpos" are mostly japanese, korean, seamonkey and chinese corps you have never heard of btw, the western corpos are all smaller than phase

VSoyBoy

The buyback has a lasting impact on their financial reports since EPS will be up significantly. Sure, the main goal was probably to push the value short term but there are favourable side effects.

Limkin

The buyback has a lasting impact on their financial reports since EPS will be up significantly. Sure, the main goal was probably to push the value short term but there are favourable side effects.
The main and only goal for the last buyback was paying dividends they owe to shareholders. Nothing more, nothing less. They issued a statement about it. They put it on their financial report. They promised they will take a loan if they will not be able to pay dividends in full with what they have. I honestly don't know what else they could've done to make their intentions more clear. Every time before you could argue why (and there were people writing paragraphs on how the mere idea that they could be buying it just to pay dividends is retarded and you have to know nothing about economy to suggest it) but this one time there was nothing to argue about

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Don't take this as some kind of scholarly report, just me spitballing what I know from #fagging and reading this forum
View attachment 75278
those "other corpos" are mostly japanese, korean, seamonkey and chinese corps you have never heard of btw, the western corpos are all smaller than phase
Forum version of Phase is too small

VSoyBoy

Starving for drama, /r/kurosanji has resorted to writing fanfiction
fanfiction.PNG

"user blueberryscone posts something stupid again" at least they're self aware. Some highlights from the comments:
known criminal.JPG

Rapping like calli.JPG

VSoyBoy

Unity is coming, I'm telling you fellas! 🌈🌈

(Archive)
Edit: Unity is a two way street

(Archive)

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Unity is coming, I'm telling you fellas! 🌈🌈

(Archive)
Edit: Unity is a two way street

(Archive)

Wake me up when Hex gets outed for being a creep and all the Vshojos have to scrub their tweets with him

Top Bottom