"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

Nijisanji L Collection

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
What exactly are the issues with Myth's 3D model? There's Ame model where she can't take off her inner coat, but that's the only one I can think of. In the past there were also Kiara's non-existent butt and Calli's flat face but I thought both of these got fixed.
Ina's toothpick arms.
ina_arms.JPG

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

Just leaving it here. No particular reason
I guess I was wrong, they did put Ike on suspension for shitting on Vox

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hilarious tbh, I remember in the homeland when the smug Nijikeks used to compare 3Ds because theirs was obviously much better than Holo's.
Of course what many people neglect to mention is that Niji had been huge since basically their first wave back in 2018 and they had plenty of capital to get better models, the scrappy Hololive didn't get their big break until gen 3 and only became truly powerful in 2020, so the tech took a couple of years to get there.

You can clearly see how the models, both 2D and 3D get noticeably better after a certain point in time, Myth just had the bad luck of having their models made in the old gen era but only being able to use them 2 years later when the company had already moved on.
Holo caught up with the 3d gap right after Council/Promise id say, with how HoloX only took them only a bit more of half a year to debut 3D, with Promise following very quickly after, there was a definite time where there was a bit of wierdness with the schedules but once they got the ball rolling they literally never fucking stopped, the 3D studio just cemented the ultimate Niji Moggery

I think one of the things i just cant stop thinking about how the two companies dealt with shit, when Fauna had model issues, she was very open about how she had 3D issues related to how the 3d model itself did, but with Pomu, she always gave half hearted answers about her home 3d situation till before graduation where she pretty much barely brought it out for her final Karaoke because it was still bugged to fuck, Pomu had her 3D debut 1 year before graduation, and it was just seemingly never looked at at all
Now, i could be misremembering, but this is how i remember the situation going, where her 3D was just never fixed and only used for official events.

Stunned But Dumb

I guess thats what his vaguepost was about

Limkin

I guess thats what his vaguepost was about
I forgot about it. I would laugh my ass off if it's not just suspension but they straight up fired him for this, and he intentionally did it to play a martyr. "I spoke up against Vox and immediately got kicked out of the company, please I am just a victim"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wait did a friendly fire happen between the two fags?

Smelliest007

How dare he besmirch my load?! I wonder how much Vox threw a woman fit behind the scenes for what Ike wrote.

Limkin

Yes, Ike went to twitter and posted a plate with Vox's name on it and Ike's shit inside of it. I am paraphrasing but this very accurately represents the convo he had
How dare he besmirch my load?! I wonder how much Vox threw a woman fit behind the scenes for what Ike wrote.
We would know in two weeks I guess. I don't believe that him shitting on twitter, sad vagueposting and "family circumstances" preventing from streaming are all a coincidence

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo caught up with the 3d gap right after Council/Promise id say, with how HoloX only took them only a bit more of half a year to debut 3D, with Promise following very quickly after, there was a definite time where there was a bit of wierdness with the schedules but once they got the ball rolling they literally never fucking stopped, the 3D studio just cemented the ultimate Niji Moggery

I think one of the things i just cant stop thinking about how the two companies dealt with shit, when Fauna had model issues, she was very open about how she had 3D issues related to how the 3d model itself did, but with Pomu, she always gave half hearted answers about her home 3d situation till before graduation where she pretty much barely brought it out for her final Karaoke because it was still bugged to fuck, Pomu had her 3D debut 1 year before graduation, and it was just seemingly never looked at at all
Now, i could be misremembering, but this is how i remember the situation going, where her 3D was just never fixed and only used for official events.
Comparing Holo and Niji feels kinda stale because it has been done to death, but when talking about either corpo there just isn't really anything else that comes close to their level as of yet, they're also similar in size, scope and organizational structure while also being nearly as old as each other (Holo September 2017, Niji February 2018) both launched AR apps with names which would then be co-opted by the much more successful vtubers they debuted to promote said apps.

Smelliest007

Couple weeks back, Ike blasted one of his fans on twitter for talking about his accomplishments being manbaby supported by Vox Acoomer. He got mad the fan was insinuating Vox was more or less behind all his accomplishments.

Limkin

Kotoka will have an interview with the journal in September issue. It's 5 months since her last stream and all of her appearing since then was either prerecorded or without vc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Comparing Holo and Niji feels kinda stale because it has been done to death, but when talking about either corpo there just isn't really anything else that comes close to their level as of yet, they're also similar in size, scope and organizational structure while also being nearly as old as each other (Holo September 2017, Niji February 2018) both launched AR apps with names which would then be co-opted by the much more successful vtubers they debuted to promote said apps.
I know, but like you've said, its the only real comparison due to their outside similarities while also having vastly different core goals (I.E, how Holo is more "tall" in faggy RTS terms while Niji plays "wide" and not just because of Millie)

Smelliest007

Kotoka will have an interview with the journal in September issue. It's 5 months since her last stream and all of her appearing since then was either prerecorded or without vc

Interviewer: "So why did you kill Mel of Hololive JP?"

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Interviewer: "So why did you kill Mel of Hololive JP?"
"And follow up question, what's it like doing an interview for a company you're either already fired from or standing in line to get out of?"
Or maybe
"Did the company forcing a collab with one of your "good friends" who you never interacted with until a sexpest rumor came up factor into your decision to get the fuck out?"

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

JusticeDog

lmao what the hell. That looks so much worse on someone who isn't thin.:killitwithfire:

tgmslc

I know, but like you've said, its the only real comparison due to their outside similarities while also having vastly different core goals (I.E, how Holo is more "tall" in faggy RTS terms while Niji plays "wide" and not just because of Millie)
Pretty much this. Even while completely on fire, Nijisanji still completely roflstomps Brave Group and Phase Connect. Acquiring Idol has me thinking that maybe Brave will be a true competitor in a few years if they're really smart & really lucky? Until then, though, there's just Kurosanji and the blue dorito.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Eh, regardless of whether you think Kotoka is a villainous person, whether you think she was responsible for all the horrible actions she was accused of, releasing an interview for someone who has been inactive for months just seems weird to me.

USS IOWA

Uh oh looks like the Japanese stock market, Or every major Trading Market, is experiencing a downturn. Will this be able to make Nini stocks go below 2000?

Top Bottom