"I also said 'I like nuts!' out loud while I'm walking around crowded places"Ayunda Risu

Nijisanji L Collection

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Wasn't Fulgur himself the one chat friend who came up with the "Hololive in shambles" phrase for the ages.
That was Vox not Fulgur.
It was him and Shu that were the main ones in the discord leaks shitting on holo.
Wrong. Both Fulgur and Vox shat on Hololive as seen in this screenshot.

Edit: There we go, upload finished.
Edit 2: For those who are new here, this shit talking they've done to Holos was around after Cover corporation released/debuted Holostars EN.

Attachments

• IMG_0065.png
    IMG_0065.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0066.png
    IMG_0066.png
    407.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

tgmslc

Jesus, I go outside for a weekend and miss like 10 pages of additional Niji L's???
I wonder if total branch collapse is the only thing holding back the motherload of vtubing exposés at this point
At this point a big drama drop from someone like Elira or Vox would have people untangling the web for days. Dramatubers will eat well for weeks.
The way I understood it I thought she was talking about NijiID getting merged and the mass exodus that happened, which I don't think is very well known in the EN sphere. But whatever it is I hope it does come out sometime
Did the ID merger thing get swept under the rug? I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they killed all of their international branches (except EN, so far). Tho nobody cares about those outside of ID, cuz ID actually had some pretty big livers.

Odd thing to post, but it could possibly be a joke/misdirect since he often plays the gaslight-girlboss routine with his chat.

(archive)

Wonder if the masks are coming off & the claws are coming out. I would love to see sisters trying to rationalize their "Big Niji Family" eating itself alive,
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Wasn't Fulgur himself the one chat friend who came up with the "Hololive in shambles" phrase for the ages.
Yeah, Fulgur's the one who got screencapped saying "Oh Council's numbers suck, they didn't do very well" which is all I know about him and so I anti him purely on principle.
:dandanl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
yhbi5b.png

He was the one making faggy baseless /vt/-tier claims about Council in the leak while Vox acted like a retard. The rest just made mild observations.

tgmslc

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
God must have a sense of humour since these two retards are now making worse numbers than holo council from even the early debut era. Now that's what hubris gets you.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 74724

He was the one making faggy baseless /vt/-tier claims about Council in the leak while Vox acted like a retard. The rest just made mild observations.
honestly hilarious how these just keep aging like milk
The Mysta menhera posting is just the added icing on top
Wonder if the masks are coming off & the claws are coming out. I would love to see sisters trying to rationalize their "Big Niji Family" eating itself alive,
Some will have a melty, but i think most will just silently rebrand from being a Niji-stan to someone like Shoto, self reflection isnt a strong suit of some more obsessed fans

The Rrat

Early Adopter
oh yeah, fulgur got mentioned and reminded me to post this.

Clipped at 5:45:27. He talks about all the niji en introductory lines and when he gets to selen he begins to fondly reminisce about working with her. Very openly and happily. His chat is also kind.

Seems like he is just playing both sides to me.

Limkin

Ike was already shitting in the plate that Vox was feeding him from. Knowing how much of an ego the bri'ish man has (and how fragile it is) he was definitely raging at him in VC after it. And the closer we get to the merge the more they will start lashing out at each other just out of pure stress level and feeling like it's over so there is no reason to play nice anymore

Punished Lurker

Did the ID merger thing get swept under the rug? I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they killed all of their international branches (except EN, so far). Tho nobody cares about those outside of ID, cuz ID actually had some pretty big livers.
It didn't get swept under the rug, but it certainly didn't make as much news as EN did. Think of it like this, if what happened to the EN branch is like a restaurant suddenly bursting on fire the ID branch would be like the restaurant slowly turning off the lights until there's only a waiter and two cooks left: it wasn't a drama filled fest but rather people from the branch slowly moved on to other things.

Now that I think about it besides most of the branch being ignored post merge and not getting merch or sponsors what other drama happened there? What I'm trying to say is that compared to EN that has a lot of rumors, rrats and drama circling about there's almost nothing on the ID branch, at least that I remember. Maybe someone here could give more details about how the branch fizzled out?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The EN speaking world wasnt really aware the ID branch was in trouble until that mass graduation happened, iirc, the only ID livers that stuck in EN were Hana and Mika because of their fluency and collabs with EN tards respectively

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
actually karmic justice that the branch that shit on holostars back then is actually dying while stars is thriving

poetic

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What I'm trying to say is that compared to EN that has a lot of rumors, rrats and drama circling about there's almost nothing on the ID branch, at least that I remember. Maybe someone here could give more details about how the branch fizzled out?
Even if there were drama involving the ID branch, the scale would be more or less miniscule overseas because its going to be contained solely within the ID internet sphere.

Its kind of the hard part because if there were drama, if at all, the fact that it is contained in a hivemind of SEAfags that rarely speaks english made informations about drama hard to come by unless there's dedicated ID people willing to share.

And even then, most of the ID fans aren't exactly seeing eye to eye with the western fans, and they would rather keep the ID stuff away from their grubby bule (foreigner) hands because it can be used for causing more drama or unwanted attentions.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And even then, most of the ID fans aren't exactly seeing eye to eye with the western fans, and they would rather keep the ID stuff away from their grubby bule (foreigner) hands because it can be used for causing more drama or unwanted attentions.
Ironic, because the SEA fans seem to be the ones that cause the most drama in Holo lol

Awoogers

Ironic, because the SEA fans seem to be the ones that cause the most drama in Holo lol
its in our blood lol

like seriously everytime something happens somehow a seanig is involved

Xuhle

its in our blood lol

like seriously everytime something happens somehow a seanig is involved
That explains a lot about Millie then.

Awoogers

That explains a lot about Millie then.
oh its worse on flips
crab mentality,no reading comprehension,jumping to conclusions,actual retardation etc etc you name it its probably in the racial trait of those people

theres seanigs and then theres flips and guess which one is the worst

Xuhle

oh its worse on flips
crab mentality,no reading comprehension,jumping to conclusions,actual retardation etc etc you name it its probably in the racial trait of those people

theres seanigs and then theres flips and guess which one is the worst
Are you sure your describing flips and not just DN.

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's different levels to that shit. Flips are obviously the worst while I've seen indogs go either way. They can be just as bad as flips but they can also be pretty based, like when twitterfags tried to go after Kobo for playing Hogwarts. All the twitter replies to that shit were indogs hurling slurs and telling troons to kill themselves.

x Hades Stamps

IIRC he almost graduated after the leak
“Graduated”*
Wrong. Both Fulgur and Vox shat on Hololive as seen in this screenshot.
Not sure if you or someone else annotated the high-res translation from the pixel mess, but the last person in the convo appears to be Mysta. Finana said “Luxiem/Noctyx earn just as much…”
Fair. If there’s one thing the west loves, it’s drama. After all, people love it when you lose; they love dirty laundry (in the words of Don Henley).

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Is Gigi the one good one? Oh, and Suisei.

Top Bottom