"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

Nijisanji L Collection

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Not sure if you or someone else annotated the high-res translation from the pixel mess, but the last person in the convo appears to be Mysta. Finana said “Luxiem/Noctyx earn just as much…”
I didn't annotated the images you're seeing a while ago, I got it off from vt/reddit. You got it right, the last person who was glooming around is no other than Mysta.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are you sure your describing flips and not just DN.
DN is the epitome of the bad things the flips are known for out of the open

that and hes a fag so hes probably getting stoned the second he steps out of his room

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ironic, because the SEA fans seem to be the ones that cause the most drama in Holo lol
Fair. If there’s one thing the west loves, it’s drama. After all, people love it when you lose; they love dirty laundry (in the words of Don Henley).
Like God Strongest Dragoon said, ID fans generally went the other way compared to most SEAfags regarding drama or whatever.

You will have IDs who will be protective of their ID vtuber oshis out of outside drama like how ID niji fans would rather tell the western sisters to fuck off or holoID fans being up in arms to defend their oshi against "the woke".

But at the same time, there are IDs that would probably try to start shit or make their own drama either because they are genuine antis or for whatever reason (which probably be "cuz its funny"). Shits like the time some idiot tried to hijack the QR code of Ollie's Hololive ID advertisement on Jakarta's underground train station or a guy who tried to shit on Ollie by taking photo of her cosplayer, among with other things that wouldn't escape the ID sphere unless someone went ahead and share em.

In the case of NijiID, they are already considered dead but most ID still treat them with "some" modicum of respect due to their senior status (and the fans is enough to make an entire fan-made event last year), but there would be IDs who remains anti to them or shitting on former members like Mika/Michi because of their popularity or anti-related reason.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
That explains a lot about Millie then.
Millie's a SEACOW because of how FAT she is.

DN is the epitome of the bad things the flips are known for out of the open

that and hes a fag so hes probably getting stoned the second he steps out of his room
DN is currently sucking some CEO's chink cock right about now.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Twitter chain of someone transcribing the shareholder QnA that took place today.

VSoyBoy

Twitter chain of someone transcribing the shareholder QnA that took place today.

Went through it, no bombshells here. Lots of reiterating of already known things and plenty of non-questions and non-answers. Kinda boring.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Smelliest007

tgmslc

Yeah, that is what I saw, too. Some ledditer compiled the answers, MTL'd.
1000009203.png

Kurosanji investing in AI, huh? Alright. Who's ready for some graduated ex-liver voicepacks?
:rikutazumi:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Yeah, that is what I saw, too. Some ledditer compiled the answers, MTL'd.
Negligible questions. Nothing too crazy.
Negligible answers too. I would've loved if the business that I invest in expands their answers, not just one sentences.

Don't know if it's my bias or not, but their answers are too short and doesn't really answer the questions given. It's a tried and true method for them to use more corpo speak to ensure shareholders, no?

VSoyBoy

Negligible answers too. I would've loved if the business that I invest in expands their answers, not just one sentences.

Don't know if it's my bias or not, but their answers are too short and doesn't really answer the questions given. It's a tried and true method for them to use more corpo speak to ensure shareholders, no?
It's an unofficial transcript from someone on twitter, it's probably heavily paraphrased and summarized.
Dude doesn't even have twitter blue so he has to keep it within 280 characters as well.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kurosanji investing in AI, huh? Alright. Who's ready for some graduated ex-liver voicepacks?
:rikutazumi:
You're thinking too small. Why would they announce anymore graduations/terminations when they can just ghostwrite on twitter accounts that the talent had some personal family stuff they're struggling with and they're taking an indefinite hiatus. Selling voicepacks is just the starter. Now you can hold events with the "unofficially graduated talents" at cons. Someone becomes too much of a nuisance and they're gone but you can keep milking that well with certain prerecorded promotions/events but without giving them their paycut anymore. Give it a few years and there'll be prerecorded collabs at cons but all the talents in the "collab" are AI recordings because all those talents were graduated/terminated.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What is that one NijiJP vtuber that did like three streams then nothing and yet is still listed as active on the site when for all anyone knows she's fucking dead? That one is really bizarre.

RiverBear

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
What is that one NijiJP vtuber that did like three streams then nothing and yet is still listed as active on the site when for all anyone knows she's fucking dead? That one is really bizarre.
Kataribe?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kataribe

Shes literally not active beyond 2019

Limkin

I don't see them getting new shareholders or even remaining current ones for long. The overall trend in this meetings compared to, say, a year ago, is ever increasing number of valid questions that show concern for how company operates, and expect precise concrete answers. Meanwhile, I don't think I remember a single time they've given an answer that wasn't "trust me bro" and "we are working on it". With the sole exception being "the impact will be negligible". Which in turn highlights that Niji very much have no idea how well the company operates. I also don't remember shareholders straight up questioning the leadership and how fit they are to run the company before.
Also, Niji is really playing with fire making subsidiary companies and then promoting them on main. The guy who asked is this even legal is raising the right concerns, because it is very easy to break laws doing so unless you completely detach it from a parent company. Misplace funds, pick it instead of competing offer with better proposition, all kinds of things can go wrong

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You're thinking too small. Why would they announce anymore graduations/terminations when they can just ghostwrite on twitter accounts that the talent had some personal family stuff they're struggling with and they're taking an indefinite hiatus. Selling voicepacks is just the starter. Now you can hold events with the "unofficially graduated talents" at cons. Someone becomes too much of a nuisance and they're gone but you can keep milking that well with certain prerecorded promotions/events but without giving them their paycut anymore. Give it a few years and there'll be prerecorded collabs at cons but all the talents in the "collab" are AI recordings because all those talents were graduated/terminated.
"HAHAHAHAHA HEY GUYS, It's me! SELEN! Can you believe that people thought I left such a great working place? Isn't that just crazy? AHAHAHA. BUT HERE I AM, ME, ON STAGE! And I even have this totally accurate play button to hold on stage, live, right now, with my 3D model. You can't make THAT up HAHAHAHAHA! Man it's been a willllld year, I sure hope nobody's been parading around as someone just like me since I was gone on vacation. BUT now that I'm back wouldn't a LOT of companies like to collab with us, Anycolor, and their famed branch NIJISANJIEN?! Missing out on that kind of deal sure sounds stupid HAHAHAH like you're throwing away money eassssy money by not working with us. It sure wouldn't be negligable the amounts you would earn! ALSO CHECK OUT MY SPECIAL GUEST!"
"YEAAAAAAAAH! IT'S ME POMU! Uh.. Kept yar weighting hun? I sure do love Metal Gear! SO ANYWAY HERE'S WONDERWALL"

You then proceed to get treated to a 3D concert of VR chat emotes, because we all know they aren't spending money to have people skin walk as actual dancers. That costs money. And we all know they're allergic to actually investing into improving themselves.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"HAHAHAHAHA HEY GUYS, It's me! SELEN! Can you believe that people thought I left such a great working place? Isn't that just crazy? AHAHAHA. BUT HERE I AM, ME, ON STAGE! And I even have this totally accurate play button to hold on stage, live, right now, with my 3D model. You can't make THAT up HAHAHAHAHA! Man it's been a willllld year, I sure hope nobody's been parading around as someone just like me since I was gone on vacation. BUT now that I'm back wouldn't a LOT of companies like to collab with us, Anycolor, and their famed branch NIJISANJIEN?! Missing out on that kind of deal sure sounds stupid HAHAHAH like you're throwing away money eassssy money by not working with us. It sure wouldn't be negligable the amounts you would earn! ALSO CHECK OUT MY SPECIAL GUEST!"
"YEAAAAAAAAH! IT'S ME POMU! Uh.. Kept yar weighting hun? I sure do love Metal Gear! SO ANYWAY HERE'S WONDERWALL"

You then proceed to get treated to a 3D concert of VR chat emotes, because we all know they aren't spending money to have people skin walk as actual dancers. That costs money. And we all know they're allergic to actually investing into improving themselves.
This just made me realize, but the talents REALLY need to pay attention to contract changes and new talents need to pay attention, too. Nijisanji would ABSOLUTELY sneak some clause that have them give rights to their voices to build AI models with. Combine that with the whole autoaccept addendums bullshit and they could really easily get fucked over.

Top Bottom