"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
INCOMING NIJI NUMBERFAG POST, LOOK OUT

So, I've done this shit a couple times now since "The Selen Incident" (copyright @tgmslc). There are several trends that have become the norm in Niji's Supa income and their CCV counts. Girls in general are doing much worse than the guys, all post-Illuna debuts are struggling to match their senpai's numbers, and numbers overall have been declining since the beginning of 2023 (whether because of Zaion, or Yugo, or 2% merch reveal, or whatever, we don't really have a smoking gun singular reason that we can immediately pinpoint). Post-Selen trends that I've seen and posted about here have been a steady decline in sub numbers and a fairly significant reduction in overall superchat income. Woo-hoo, evil defeated, we did it guys! The big bad corporation has been defeated.... right?

Not quite. There's a big fucking elephant in the room, and I'm not talking about Fulgur.

Luxiem still exists. :calivomit:

And as it turns out, even though Luxiem is losing subs, viewers, and CCV like the rest of NijiEN, they're still doing pretty decently for themselves. With all of the remaining members having 3D debuts out except for Luca (which is mildly interesting for reasons I'll go into) this seems like a decent time to break down some of what's going on with Riku's 4 Horsemen of the Gay-pocalypse.

Let's start with the first Horseman: Bland Japanese Nepotism, or as the kids call him, Shu Yamino. Shu never really got the insane numbers that Vox, Luca, and even Mysta were able to pull. Shu was always the behind-the-scenes guy, who could set up tech for people and speak Japanese to managers, and it shows in his overall numbers. Let's take his top ten superchatted streams from Hololyzer* as an example. He's certainly got a couple big streams in there, but even Sonny and Fulgur have historically outperformed him. However, did you notice something interesting? Shu's day to day numbers are certainly down, but.... his "event" streams in 2024 still performed pretty well. His 3D did great compared to almost all of his streams in 2023, his 2024 birthday did decently, and the post AR-Live Luxiem collab on Shu's channel also made a good chunk of change. That AR Live one in particular is ONLY including superchats, not event income from all those idiots in the comments saying stuff like:

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11-58-44 2ndJerma.png

:crushwtfiswrong:

Yes, I'm using Hololyzer a lot for examples in this post, because I got tired of ripping Playboard and then waiting for a day, and if I used Playboard for everything in this post no one would be able to read the sources for the whole thing without the website locking them out. Hololyzer doesn't include most of 2022 for Luxiem, so it ISN'T a reliable total. Treat it as a list for comparison's sake, NOT a comprehensive list of highest superchatted streams.

Just something to keep in mind as we go on to the Second Horseman...

Retardation, or Luca Kaneshiro. Luca, more than any current member of Luxiem, has lost his 2022 mojo. Let's look at his Playboard page really quick. This retard made 44 grand on his combined 2022 birthday streams for example, compared to barely 10k for his 2024 birthday streams. His day to day streams, when he has them, make even less. He also hasn't announced a date for his 3D either (the only member of Luxiem without one yet). Apparently it's coming out SOON (tm), but I personally find it interesting that the Luxiem member who has a personal scandal with screenshots of him shit-talking his boss is the one who gets to be last on the 3D debut totem pole even though he has historically been much more successful than anyone not named Vox. His responses to people's questions about it in the stream timestamp above also seem a little... off to me. Why does he need to "do his best" to get a 3D debut when the other 3 have been recorded and announced already, for example? Is he fucking off rather than recording, or is something else afoot? If you keep listening, it really doesn't sound like the details have been finalized at all. I have questions, but it's a disservice to my brain to spend time thinking about retarded manchildren. just ignore the fact that I am making a Luxiem effortpost ok

That isn't necessarily the case for the Third Horseman, Betrayal. Ike Eveland didn't miss a beat after appearing in Elira's black screen video. The day after Valentine's he showed up, streamed the end of Danganronpa, and made 3 grand without missing a beat. His 3D did alright as well. And if you look at his overall Hololyzer numbers (which don't even include the 3D stream yet, might I add), there's a lot of 2024 on there. Certainly nothing compared to his Playboard, which includes all of his money from 2022. But Ike got out almost entirely unharmed after he fucked over Selen. So he lost some subs, boo hoo: money talks, and it doesn't look like any of his paypigs have left. Sure he never reached the heights that Vox or Luca did: but he's also managed to keep the fans he DID have.

And now, for the big (except where it matters) daddy of Luxiem himself: the Fourth Horseman, Bumfuckery. Lets be frank here: Vox has barely fucking streamed in 2024. Maybe that's due to Selen, and he was being disciplined behind the scenes for harassing another employee. His "break" started in January, which is after Selen attempted to commit Suisei but before his appearance in the black screen video. During the same period of 2023, Vox was streaming quite a bit, and a lot of it was ASMR. Sure, a lot of his streams in 2022 outperformed his 2023 streams on average: but unlike every other member of Luxiem, a lot of Vox's big streams from 2023 are on par with his 2022 content. Funnily enough a lot of them are his charity streams, where retarded women sent Vox superchats instead of giving to charity using the "google giving" button; man I wish I got sent 75k every time I told other people to give money to charity, what a fucking racket that would be.

ANYWAYS. Vox not streaming has certainly impacted his income. He also made half as much in his big 2024 streams as he did for his big streams in 2023. But he is still making a fuck-ton of money, even without ASMR and without streaming often. But he is still making more than everyone in the company who isn't in Luxiem or Noctyx, and Anycolor cannot afford to lose him or piss him off, especially now.

So what does all this shit actually mean?

First off, I will reiterate that a good chunk of Niji's financial issues were around before Selen attempted to end her life. Luca's income plummeted faster than Mysta's did in 2023, which is pretty fucking impressive given that Mysta LEFT in 2023. Shu has always kind of sucked, Ike has never made it back to his consistent 10k streams he had in 2022, and Vox mostly held out in 2023 thanks to his ASMR. But Luxiem's income was NOT particularly impacted on a stream by stream basis after the black screen stream.

Second off. I'm increasingly convinced that there are behind-the scenes shenanigans with both Vox and Luca. Luca would make sense, given what we know about the Raziel scandal. But the fact that Ike didn't stop streaming while Vox did after the black screen stream is suspicious to me. The timing of the whole thing is very noticable when you're looking at a comprehensive list of streams. Given Vox's BS in the black screen video and his sudden drop off the face of the earth after Selen's attempt (despite being the company's biggest moneymaker during the 2023 doldrums, might I add) I feel 100% confident in saying he was one of Selen's primary harassers. He never did explain why Selen felt the need to record a conversation with him, specifically.

Last thing: Luxiem is keeping Niji's streaming income alive at the moment*, and I'm sure that the group will be pushing events and 3D streams to keep the money flowing. Even if Luca is on the outs and barely streaming, Shu and Ike are still consistently making more money than their male peers (except for Sonny, I guess. Why the actual fuck do people watch Sonny I will never understand it). Hell, those two are arguably doing better now than they did in 2023. Meanwhile Vox is still the biggest draw in the company and would have helped their disastrous income report immensely if he hadn't "mysteriously" stopped streaming.

Right after Selen got out of the hospital and started negotiating her exit from Nijisanji.

...Seriously, 100 percent confident. :lumitenmakillhim:

*EDIT: This is apparently misleading/confusing, Luxiem is keeping Niji's large event income going, via 3D lives, 2D appearances, and Birthday/Event streams that eclipse every other Liver's Birthday/Event streams. On a day to day streaming basis there are other Nijis doing well for themselves.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He never did explain why Selen felt the need to record a conversation with him, specifically.
According to Doki, wasn't the recording a rejected take of a recording they took together? I assume he didn't mention that because it didn't fit his narrative he was spinning during the black screen stream.

Unfortunately for NijiEN, Luxiem can't hold up the whole branch. The other members don't benefit from their success and will leave if being in Nijisanji ever becomes financially unsustainable. Anycolor certainly won't give them an income and they are barred from content creation outside of Nijisanji. Their latest gen was DoA, so growth is no longer an option.

The most Luxiem will give them is a slow death as they continue to stagnate and get less opportunities.

Stunned But Dumb

-----------------Vox Akuma 🤝 Gawr Gura-----------------
Making the most money from the least streams

Helmet-kun Backwards

-----------------Vox Akuma 🤝 Gawr Gura-----------------
Making the most money from the least streams
I don't like how close this comparison brings us to a Gawr Gura blowjob ASMR

According to Doki, wasn't the recording a rejected take of a recording they took together? I assume he didn't mention that because it didn't fit his narrative he was spinning during the black screen stream.
I'm still suspicious specifically because there had to have been other rejected takes of recordings with various people. Why that specific one with Vox, if not for the fact that there WAS proof of harassment/bullying of some kind? Not new information by any means but I legitimately think he got a 12 week suspension and then came back to stream after (his return stream was on the Monday immediately after the 12th week away ended btw). And it didn't fit his narrative because he didn't want to admit that he had bullied/harassed her.

I am genuinely wondering whether this is autocorrupt or intentional. Both work.

:smugmoona::smugrys::smugsubaru::smugina::smugazki:

I wonder....

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

I'm still suspicious specifically because there had to have been other rejected takes of recordings with various people. Why that specific one with Vox, if not for the fact that there WAS proof of harassment/bullying of some kind? Not new information by any means but I legitimately think he got a 12 week suspension and then came back to stream after (his return stream was on the Monday immediately after the 12th week away ended btw). And it didn't fit his narrative because he didn't want to admit that he had bullied/harassed her.
IIRC it was meant to show evidence of favouritism by Niji management - I'm pretty certain that Selen had a good relationship with both Vox and Ike prior to being terminated, honestly she was probably closer to them than her own genmates. (as a sidenote if Pomu hadn't already graduated it's highly likely that they would've tried to drag her into the stream as well)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Funnily enough a lot of them are his charity streams, where retarded women sent Vox superchats instead of giving to charity using the "google giving" button; man I wish I got sent 75k every time I told other people to give money to charity, what a fucking racket that would be.
To be fair, they're chink fujoshi. Expecting them to understand the concept of charity, and then adding a language barrier on top of it while they're gooning in their rotten hovels?

C'mon man.

:dokiSmugNew:

JusticeDog

Luxiem is keeping Niji's streaming income alive at the moment, and I'm sure that the group will be pushing events and 3D streams to keep the money flowing.
Did you look at Scarle?
She's been outperforming everyone in the branch the entire year ($16k+ in SC per month). She might lag slightly behind after these 3D debuts for July, but overall she's easily making multiple times more than anyone in Luxiem.

frz

INCOMING NIJI NUMBERFAG POST, LOOK OUT

So, I've done this shit a couple times now since "The Selen Incident" (copyright @tgmslc). There are several trends that have become the norm in Niji's Supa income and their CCV counts. Girls in general are doing much worse than the guys, all post-Illuna debuts are struggling to match their senpai's numbers, and numbers overall have been declining since the beginning of 2023 (whether because of Zaion, or Yugo, or 2% merch reveal, or whatever, we don't really have a smoking gun singular reason that we can immediately pinpoint). Post-Selen trends that I've seen and posted about here have been a steady decline in sub numbers and a fairly significant reduction in overall superchat income. Woo-hoo, evil defeated, we did it guys! The big bad corporation has been defeated.... right?

Not quite. There's a big fucking elephant in the room, and I'm not talking about Fulgur.

Luxiem still exists. :calivomit:

And as it turns out, even though Luxiem is losing subs, viewers, and CCV like the rest of NijiEN, they're still doing pretty decently for themselves. With all of the remaining members having 3D debuts out except for Luca (which is mildly interesting for reasons I'll go into) this seems like a decent time to break down some of what's going on with Riku's 4 Horsemen of the Gay-pocalypse.

Let's start with the first Horseman: Bland Japanese Nepotism, or as the kids call him, Shu Yamino. Shu never really got the insane numbers that Vox, Luca, and even Mysta were able to pull. Shu was always the behind-the-scenes guy, who could set up tech for people and speak Japanese to managers, and it shows in his overall numbers. Let's take his top ten superchatted streams from Hololyzer* as an example. He's certainly got a couple big streams in there, but even Sonny and Fulgur have historically outperformed him. However, did you notice something interesting? Shu's day to day numbers are certainly down, but.... his "event" streams in 2024 still performed pretty well. His 3D did great compared to almost all of his streams in 2023, his 2024 birthday did decently, and the post AR-Live Luxiem collab on Shu's channel also made a good chunk of change. That AR Live one in particular is ONLY including superchats, not event income from all those idiots in the comments saying stuff like:

View attachment 74115
:crushwtfiswrong:

Yes, I'm using Hololyzer a lot for examples in this post, because I got tired of ripping Playboard and then waiting for a day, and if I used Playboard for everything in this post no one would be able to read the sources for the whole thing without the website locking them out. Hololyzer doesn't include most of 2022 for Luxiem, so it ISN'T a reliable total. Treat it as a list for comparison's sake, NOT a comprehensive list of highest superchatted streams.

Just something to keep in mind as we go on to the Second Horseman...

Retardation, or Luca Kaneshiro. Luca, more than any current member of Luxiem, has lost his 2022 mojo. Let's look at his Playboard page really quick. This retard made 44 grand on his combined 2022 birthday streams for example, compared to barely 10k for his 2024 birthday streams. His day to day streams, when he has them, make even less. He also hasn't announced a date for his 3D either (the only member of Luxiem without one yet). Apparently it's coming out SOON (tm), but I personally find it interesting that the Luxiem member who has a personal scandal with screenshots of him shit-talking his boss is the one who gets to be last on the 3D debut totem pole even though he has historically been much more successful than anyone not named Vox. His responses to people's questions about it in the stream timestamp above also seem a little... off to me. Why does he need to "do his best" to get a 3D debut when the other 3 have been recorded and announced already, for example? Is he fucking off rather than recording, or is something else afoot? If you keep listening, it really doesn't sound like the details have been finalized at all. I have questions, but it's a disservice to my brain to spend time thinking about retarded manchildren. just ignore the fact that I am making a Luxiem effortpost ok

That isn't necessarily the case for the Third Horseman, Betrayal. Ike Eveland didn't miss a beat after appearing in Elira's black screen video. The day after Valentine's he showed up, streamed the end of Danganronpa, and made 3 grand without missing a beat. His 3D did alright as well. And if you look at his overall Hololyzer numbers (which don't even include the 3D stream yet, might I add), there's a lot of 2024 on there. Certainly nothing compared to his Playboard, which includes all of his money from 2022. But Ike got out almost entirely unharmed after he fucked over Selen. So he lost some subs, boo hoo: money talks, and it doesn't look like any of his paypigs have left. Sure he never reached the heights that Vox or Luca did: but he's also managed to keep the fans he DID have.

And now, for the big (except where it matters) daddy of Luxiem himself: the Fourth Horseman, Bumfuckery. Lets be frank here: Vox has barely fucking streamed in 2024. Maybe that's due to Selen, and he was being disciplined behind the scenes for harassing another employee. His "break" started in January, which is after Selen attempted to commit Suisei but before his appearance in the black screen video. During the same period of 2023, Vox was streaming quite a bit, and a lot of it was ASMR. Sure, a lot of his streams in 2022 outperformed his 2023 streams on average: but unlike every other member of Luxiem, a lot of Vox's big streams from 2023 are on par with his 2022 content. Funnily enough a lot of them are his charity streams, where retarded women sent Vox superchats instead of giving to charity using the "google giving" button; man I wish I got sent 75k every time I told other people to give money to charity, what a fucking racket that would be.

ANYWAYS. Vox not streaming has certainly impacted his income. He also made half as much in his big 2024 streams as he did for his big streams in 2023. But he is still making a fuck-ton of money, even without ASMR and without streaming often. But he is still making more than everyone in the company who isn't in Luxiem or Noctyx, and Anycolor cannot afford to lose him or piss him off, especially now.

So what does all this shit actually mean?

First off, I will reiterate that a good chunk of Niji's financial issues were around before Selen attempted to end her life. Luca's income plummeted faster than Mysta's did in 2023, which is pretty fucking impressive given that Mysta LEFT in 2023. Shu has always kind of sucked, Ike has never made it back to his consistent 10k streams he had in 2022, and Vox mostly held out in 2023 thanks to his ASMR. But Luxiem's income was NOT particularly impacted on a stream by stream basis after the black screen stream.

Second off. I'm increasingly convinced that there are behind-the scenes shenanigans with both Vox and Luca. Luca would make sense, given what we know about the Raziel scandal. But the fact that Ike didn't stop streaming while Vox did after the black screen stream is suspicious to me. The timing of the whole thing is very noticable when you're looking at a comprehensive list of streams. Given Vox's BS in the black screen video and his sudden drop off the face of the earth after Selen's attempt (despite being the company's biggest moneymaker during the 2023 doldrums, might I add) I feel 100% confident in saying he was one of Selen's primary harassers. He never did explain why Selen felt the need to record a conversation with him, specifically.

Last thing: Luxiem is keeping Niji's streaming income alive at the moment, and I'm sure that the group will be pushing events and 3D streams to keep the money flowing. Even if Luca is on the outs and barely streaming, Shu and Ike are still consistently making more money than their male peers (except for Sonny, I guess. Why the actual fuck do people watch Sonny I will never understand it). Hell, those two are arguably doing better now than they did in 2023. Meanwhile Vox is still the biggest draw in the company and would have helped their disastrous income report immensely if he hadn't "mysteriously" stopped streaming.

Right after Selen got out of the hospital and started negotiating her exit from Nijisanji.

...Seriously, 100 percent confident. :lumitenmakillhim:

Im sorry but you get most of this wrong.
10/10 for the selen suisei joke though.

Illuna as a whole earned 2x of of luxiem in 2024 alone. And this is without the 3d debut buff.
Scarle alone earns more than mi lord + ike + luca combined.
Luca earning seriously slowed the fuck down in june though hasnt checked july
Aia and ren are doing well. Noctyx also earned as much as luxiem. With alban out earning milord.
Using pre-illuna as a divider is bad because ethyria and lazulight are earning dogshit.
This is just superchat ofc

Scarle 2x milord earning and has disproportionally high earning compared to her 500ccv average. She might have attracted some saviorfag unicorn paypigs after the whole ordeal as she comes out of it all as a victim, harasssed by mr. Sigh, has her shit leaked by luca. Didnt retweet elira black stream. I think she knows it too. She hasnt collabed with any male since the forced stream. Not even her gen mates.

Pomu is still #2 in niji super chat (graduation buff but idk why people throw money at someone about to be graduated), right be hind scarle. Honestly the brand would have been fine if they managed to keep pomu and selen.

Helmet-kun Backwards

IIRC it was meant to show evidence of favouritism by Niji management - I'm pretty certain that Selen had a good relationship with both Vox and Ike prior to being terminated, honestly she was probably closer to them than her own genmates. (as a sidenote if Pomu hadn't already graduated it's highly likely that they would've tried to drag her into the stream as well)
The thing is, Vox in particular has the power to say no to management. The guy prints money for them, and obviously has an enormous amount of sway since he's getting his bizarro mumble-rap and drama videos posted. He STILL participated in that video. Doki never specified what exactly went into the stuff she chose to include in her document, other than that it was only meant to be shared between legal counsel to show exactly where her head was at and what was going into her decision to seek termination. So either it shows that Vox is the favorite, which he denies by.... showing up in the video when his manager tells him to(???) or he's somehow in on the whole charade and the recording hit close enough to home for him to help with the black screen video.

Did you look at Scarle?
She's been outperforming everyone in the branch the entire year ($16k+ in SC per month). She might lag slightly behind after these 3D debuts for July, but overall she's easily making multiple times more than anyone in Luxiem.
That's because she's streaming a lot, but yeah she is the sole female Niji who is an exception to everything at the moment. Luxiem has far higher peaks, though. Vox has her beat easily when he actually streams, Luca was beating her until the full Raziel reveal dropped and he started taking a step back, and Ike and Shu both beat her when it comes to large streams (Ike's birthday streams beat her by 500k yen, Shu only got a million but still beat her). And like you said, that doesn't account for the 3D stuff or the event income from stuff like AR live, which Scarle has never done nor shown an interest in doing AFAIK. Don't get me wrong, Scarle is the best pure "streamer" talent NijiEN has left and blows every remaining female liver out of the water, but that's only one piece of the puzzle here. She doesn't beat out Sonny or Alban either, and has only overtaken Fulgur recently (lol who's Uki). Hell, Sonny almost QUADRUPLED her birthday take-home this year, even though she does better on average Sonny still beats her financially from that alone. She's certainly top ten in the branch though, they'd be crazy to not keep her happy.

frz

That's because she's streaming a lot, but yeah she is the sole female Niji who is an exception to everything at the moment.
Aia earned more than milord this year but I guess you gonna say "she streams more" too.
As I said illuna is doing well all things considered

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

Aia earned more than milord this year but I guess you gonna say "she streams more" too.
As I said illuna is doing well
If it takes Aia and Scarle 5 (or more, I am being generous) streams to earn what Luxiem did in ONE post AR-live collab on Shu's channel, yes that is something worth noting. The entire point of my post was that Luxiem is peaky because of weird behind the scenes shit interfering, not because of Selen or the public fallout from it. I focused on Luxiem because Ike's 3D debut just happened and its a good time to do a retrospective on the gen. Plus I am not getting paid for this and want to get these posts out of my drafts and posted before I die of old age or get banned from TVA. I even made a disclaimer first ffs:

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 19-02-37 Nijisanji L Collection.png

Illuna as a whole earned 2x of of luxiem in 2024 alone. And this is without the 3d debut buff.
Scarle alone earns more than mi lord + ike + luca combined.
Luca earning seriously slowed the fuck down in june though hasnt checked july
Aia and ren are doing well. Noctyx also earned as much as luxiem. With alban out earning milord.
Using pre-illuna as a divider is bad because ethyria and lazulight are earning dogshit.
This is just superchat ofc

Scarle 2x milord earning and has disproportionally high earning compared to her 500ccv average. She might have attracted some saviorfag unicorn paypigs after the whole ordeal as she comes out of it all as a victim, harasssed by mr. Sigh, has her shit leaked by luca. Didnt retweet elira black stream. I think she knows it too. She hasnt collabed with any male since the forced stream. Not even her gen mates.
No, SCARLE earned a comparable amount solely because she streams a lot. Aster/Maria barely bring anything to the table at all, Kyo is dead and everything significant he brought in 2024 was from his grad stream, and Aia's income is decent but more on the level of Alban without any significant event income. And as I said in my original post, when Vox actually streams he blows everyone out of the water, which is why it's strange that he isn't doing it and was something I was pointing out in my post. The Luca thing was also something I specifically already pointed out because it is interesting. Hell, I'm going to quote myself here:

But (Vox) is still making more than everyone in the company who isn't in Luxiem or Noctyx
Which is true if you start when he came back from his "haitus" where he didn't stream for a quarter of the year

Luca, more than any current member of Luxiem, has lost his 2022 mojo
Which is true and something you felt the need to point out as if I hadn't already made it a major point

Shu and Ike are still consistently making more money than their male peers (except for Sonny, I guess)
Which is true

And the main point I was attempting to drive at, which is:
a good chunk of Niji's financial issues were around before Selen attempted to end her life
Luxiem's income was NOT particularly impacted on a stream by stream basis after the black screen stream.
which is true for Scarle AS WELL as Luxiem, as well as Noctyx for that matter.

Oh yeah, I also specifically started by saying this:

all post-Illuna debuts are struggling to match their senpai's numbers,

post-Illuna debuts

I would be much more on-board with the point you're making (namely, Iluna and Noctyx are still making a ton of money) if you hadn't come in guns blazing while literally ignoring half of the shit I said. Again, it's a good time to talk about Luxiem because of the 3D stuff and the weird Luca/Vox shit. That DOESN'T mean that there aren't other people in the branch making money. I suppose I did misspeak when I said

Luxiem is keeping Niji's streaming income alive at the moment

because they're carrying Niji's event income, not the day to day streaming stuff. My bad, I'll keep it there as a mark of shame and edit a little footnote on. But when Luxiem does a big event such as a birthday they routinely eclipse everyone else's income from doing similar events (except for Sonny. Why the fuck do people watch Sonny I still don't understand). That's something worth talking about.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>dedicated thread for Niji retardation
>two SEA creatures are arguing with each other as neither of them post graphs or other hard data

It's fate at this point.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If it takes Aia and Scarle 5 (or more, I am being generous) streams to earn what Luxiem did in ONE post AR-live collab on Shu's channel, yes that is something worth noting. The entire point of my post was that Luxiem is peaky because of weird behind the scenes shit interfering, not because of Selen or the fallout from it. I focused on Luxiem because Ike's 3D debut just happened and its a good time to do a retrospective on the gen. Plus I am not getting paid for this and want to get these posts out of my drafts and posted before I die of old age or get banned from TVA. I even made a disclaimer first ffs:

View attachment 74138

No, SCARLE earned a comparable amount solely because she streams a lot. Aster/Maria barely bring anything to the table at all, Kyo is dead and everything he brought in 2024 was from his grad stream, and Aia's income is decent but more on the level of Alban without any significant event income. And as I said in my original post, when Vox actually streams he blows everyone out of the water, which is why it's strange that he isn't doing it and was something I was pointing out in my post. The Luca thing was also something I specifically already pointed out because it is interesting. Hell, I'm going to quote myself here:

Which is true if you start when he came back from his "haitus" where he didn't stream for a quarter of the year

Which is true and something you felt the need to point out as if I hadn't already made it a major point

Which is true

And the main point I was attempting to drive at, which is:

which is true for Scarle AS WELL as Luxiem, as well as Noctyx for that matter.

Oh yeah, I also specifically started by saying this:

I would be much more on-board with the point you're making (namely, Iluna and Noctyx are still making a ton of money) if you hadn't come in guns blazing while literally ignoring half of the shit I said. Again, it's a good time to talk about Luxiem because of the 3D stuff and the weird Luca/Vox shit. That DOESN'T mean that there aren't other people in the branch making money. I suppose I did misspeak when I said

because they're carrying Niji's event income, not the day to day streaming stuff. My bad, I'll keep it there as a mark of shame and edit a little footnote on. But when Luxiem does a big event they double everyone else's income from doing similar events. That's something worth talking about.
You never are going to beat Vietfriend in numberfagging because he is a true yellow Asian :BijouBijou:

Helmet-kun Backwards

>two SEA creatures are arguing with each other as neither of them post graphs or other hard data

It's fate at this point.
I did link my sources though...:gunpeko:

You're suppose to post sources to backup the information you're providing. Both of you are just making assertions without stating the numerical values, making it easy to argue against each other in circles as neither of you are making hard claims. Saying "X made more than Y" is a nebulous statement. Did they make like 20% more? Did they make 80%? Or was it like 100 JPY?

EDIT: I literally linked the Hololyzer total superchat revenue pages for everyone I talked about in my posts, and I'm locked out of Playboard for the day after the initial longpost so I can't do that for everyone. I'm actually pretty curious on frz's math because he hasn't linked a single source and Hololyzer disagrees with him, but whatever. I am not going to write out an excel spreadsheet for everyone, you can click on the links and read the actual source I got my information from (it's real easy, they're at the top of the page and sorted by income amount) or not. I literally straight up said it was a half-assed longpost that I was tired of looking at, so you can take it or leave it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I did link my sources though...:gunpeko:
You're suppose to post sources to backup the information you're providing. Both of you are just making assertions without stating the numerical values, making it easy to argue against each other in circles as neither of you are making hard claims. Saying "X made more than Y" is a nebulous statement. Did they make like 20% more? Did they make 80%? Or was it like 100 JPY?

chihirogumi

That's because she's streaming a lot, but yeah she is the sole female Niji who is an exception to everything at the moment. Luxiem has far higher peaks, though. Vox has her beat easily when he actually streams, Luca was beating her until the full Raziel reveal dropped and he started taking a step back, and Ike and Shu both beat her when it comes to large streams (Ike's birthday streams beat her by 500k yen, Shu only got a million but still beat her). And like you said, that doesn't account for the 3D stuff or the event income from stuff like AR live, which Scarle has never done nor shown an interest in doing AFAIK. Don't get me wrong, Scarle is the best pure "streamer" talent NijiEN has left and blows every remaining female liver out of the water, but that's only one piece of the puzzle here. She doesn't beat out Sonny or Alban either, and has only overtaken Fulgur recently (lol who's Uki). Hell, Sonny almost QUADRUPLED her birthday take-home this year, even though she does better on average Sonny still beats her financially from that alone. She's certainly top ten in the branch though, they'd be crazy to not keep her happy.
What helps her was that she was the ONLY liver to gain subscribers during "The Selen Incident". Mostly out of sympathy after she was perceived to be another victim of bullying (from the Aster leak).

God's Strongest Dragoon

EDIT: I literally linked the Hololyzer total superchat revenue pages for everyone I talked about in my posts, and I'm locked out of Playboard for the day after the initial longpost so I can't do that for everyone. I'm actually pretty curious on frz's math because he hasn't linked a single source and Hololyzer disagrees with him, but whatever. I am not going to write out an excel spreadsheet for everyone, you can click on the links and read the actual source I got my information from (it's real easy, they're at the top of the page and sorted by income amount) or not. I literally straight up said it was a half-assed longpost that I was tired of looking at, so you can take it or leave it.
If you're going to blurt out a longpost but half ass it and not state the actual numbers or at least screenshot the charts you're referencing, don't be surprised about the response. You can also bypass Playboard's daily limit with TOR or a VPN.
What helps her was that she was the ONLY liver to gain subscribers during "The Selen Incident". Mostly out of sympathy after she was perceived to be another victim of bullying (from the Aster leak).
TTT gained subs by the end of the month because they were so far disconnected from the blast radius. But you are right, Scarle was the first to see an immediate turn around on her sub count because of that Aster bullshit.

frz

It's fate at this point.
I posted that exact chart 4 times already so i didnt want to do it anymore. Probs in this thread too.:inatiredl:
But here if you want it. Jan to june. Abit outdated because doesnt feature july
Notable july bump:
Vox + $14k over 2 3d +3d after talk stream
Shu + $1.9k on his 3d aftertalk stream. Idk
why his 3d is actually 0 whether hololyzer failed to capture it or superchat was turned off.
RDT-20240722-1047287480403505045460377.png

It is a case of both people being right rather than arguing. The other guy was right. Vox is pulling in good ccv and money. But he also isn't streaming.

We just looked at 2 pov and i just wanted to point out scale and aia doing alright. And the first 3 gen doing terrible. Rather than a pre-illuna vs post-illuna it's more like male livers + illuna vs everyone else.

Petra probs the worst. She pulls really high ccv in her 3d debut but it was obviously japanese tourists who didnt bother superchatting

Ok, that is definitely a good take then and I appreciate you bringing it up. I assumed we were just seeing the same stuff from different angles, so it's good that you feel the same way. As for Shu's numbers, I'm seeing 2.1k USD for his 3D retrospective and 9.1k for the 3D itself. Here are the images, since direct links to the info apparently don't do it for people:
Not sure where the number discrepancies are coming from if you're seeing 1.9k and not getting the 3D debut stuff, I may have to reconsider using hololyzer as a source if it's not consistent tbh. Kind of worrying, and changing my exit node for other sites is a pain in the ass on my setup... :painpeko:
Dunno why i didnt see the 3d debut money. I was checking on hololizer. But the 1.9k was me lazily looking at that 338k yen number and convert it to usd using mental math. Probs some hundred dollars off on vox too but ultimately it doesnt matter

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I posted that exact chart 4 times already so i didnt want to do it anymore. Probs in this thread too.:inatiredl:
But here if you want it. Jan to june. Abit outdated because doesnt feature july
Notable july bump:
Vox + $14k over 2 3d +3d after talk stream
Shu + $1.9k on his 3d aftertalk stream. Idk
why his 3d is actually 0 whether hololyzer failed to capture it or superchat was turned off.
RDT-20240722-1047287480403505045460377.png

It is a case of both people being right rather than arguing. The other guy was right. Vox is pulling in good ccv and money. But he also isn't.

We just looked at 2 pov and i just wanted to point out scale and aia doing alright. And the first 2 gen doing terrible.

Petra probs the worst. She pulls really high ccv in her 3d debut but it was obviously japanese tourists who didnt bother superchatting

>POSTED IN r/NijiStatistics

Top Bottom