"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
After the rather terrible dissertation on Nijisanji we got some time ago, some other fag is promising another article about the events on and around February 5th. But this time it's different! This motherfucker is a highly respected journalist with Pulitzer contenders under his belt like the 4 word epic "Coming Soon" and... that's it. The ultimate piece on Nijisanji will be his first public artilcle. Confidence inspiring, just like the fact that this Article has been in the works for almost 2 Months and according to him he is going to be ready to publish August 20th. So far his 60 Days work has gotten him to 5700 words (just about one Proctor post).

Suffice to say this masterpiece by the author by the name of Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis (is he frfr?) will be the last nail in the coffin for Niji!
Keep an eye out for it on: His empty Substack or his empty Twitter

Hi, my name is Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis.

You might remember me from about a month ago when I posted about the status about my ANYCOLOR article. I am pleased to say it is coming along smoothly. I now have air conditioning in my work area and I am making great progress. I ma halfway through the Selen Tatsuki section and should be finished with it in about two weeks. The article won't be finished though, I still have three more sections after that and they will be pretty lengthy. I am also still waiting for a response on my request for comment from some people. The article in its entirety should be finished and published before August 20th. I am also going to show you the outline of the article just so everyone will be able to see where I am. I would also like to note that I will try not to lock any of my work behind a paywall.

Title: From ANYCOLOR to Only Black​

Introduction/Thesis:​

There is an important history to go through regarding vtubers, vtuber culture, ANYCOLOR and NIJISANJI EN themselves, the controversies they’ve embroiled themselves in, the movements that have spawned from their misconduct, and the stories of the workers.

What is a Vtuber/Liver?: Complete​

The English Market and the Start of NIJISANJI EN: Complete​

Early Controversies: Complete​

Copyright Strike Abuse: Complete​

The Termination of Zaion Lanza: Complete​

More Controversies: Complete​

NIJISANJI ID Graduations: Complete​

The (Relative) Calm Before the Storm: Complete​

The Storm: Two Major Graduations: Complete​

The Hurricane: The Termination of Selen Tatsuki: Working​

The Flood: The Luca Kaneshiro Controversy: Not Started​

ANYCOLOR/NIJISANJI EN Now: Not Started​

Conclusions: Not Started​

I’m already at 5700 words so this will be a very long article.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will enjoy the article once it is published. If you have any questions or anything you would like to add, please do so. I would like to read your feedback. Again, thank you,

-Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis
Link
If the past few months have taught us it’s that the best bombshells basically come out of nowhere. If someone keeps leading us on in anticipation it’s gonna end up a wet fart.

That being said seeing from the framework/outline alone it probably would look like an effortpost for newbies unfamiliar with the past 6 months. Suitable for newspapers or magazines perhaps. Awaiting to see if there’ll be any new analysis or perspectives like what Armchair provides.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
oh yeah kaoru is the most successful ex holo by a long shot

even kaichou havent had a success as big as his
Eh, Kson seems more popular on average. He definitely has the biggest glow-up of all the ones who quit, though. Hard to compete with this though:

If the past few months have taught us it’s that the best bombshells basically come out of nowhere. If someone keeps leading us on in anticipation it’s gonna end up a wet fart.

That being said seeing from the framework/outline alone it probably would look like an effortpost for newbies unfamiliar with the past 6 months. Awaiting to see if there’ll be any new analysis or perspectives like what Armchair provides.
Him posting in Kurosanji does not instill confidence lol

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Eh, Kson seems more popular on average. He definitely has the biggest glow-up of all the ones who quit, though. Hard to compete with this though:

tbf just being on a yakuza game and meeting kiryu is already a win for kaichou everything else was just a bonus

and im happy with that

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Stop pretending you're black Quinn.

Yeah, Cover totally needs a 30+ page slander document for its termination!
View attachment 73978View attachment 73977
Honestly, nijifans are having a feast right now on twitter shitting on hololive. Its not even upsetting, its just funny to watch them try and turn the tables when everyone know they are screaming at the void.
What i do find kinda upsetting (not really) is stars fans letting nijisanji fans take advantage of the situation using their oshis to go after hololive. I get it man they're angry, i was mad too when magni and Vesper left. But come on man dont let people take advantage of your frustrations.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Honestly, nijifans are having a feast right now on twitter shitting on hololive. Its not even upsetting, its just funny to watch them try and turn the tables when everyone know they are screaming at the void.
What i do find kinda upsetting (not really) is stars fans letting nijisanji fans take advantage of the situation using their oshis to go after hololive. I get it man they're angry, i was mad too when magni and Vesper left. But come on man dont let people take advantage of your frustrations.
It's annoying because NijiSisters on Nyfco were doing the same thing back when Vesper and Magni got fired, too. It is even more ridiculous in this situation because of the parallels to Mel's firing, though. Does it suck every time? Yeah. But if an issue comes up between a talent and the company, this way is leagues better than what they do in Nijisanji.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
After the rather terrible dissertation on Nijisanji we got some time ago, some other fag is promising another article about the events on and around February 5th. But this time it's different! This motherfucker is a highly respected journalist with Pulitzer contenders under his belt like the 4 word epic "Coming Soon" and... that's it. The ultimate piece on Nijisanji will be his first public artilcle. Confidence inspiring, just like the fact that this Article has been in the works for almost 2 Months and according to him he is going to be ready to publish August 20th. So far his 60 Days work has gotten him to 5700 words (just about one Proctor post).

Suffice to say this masterpiece by the author by the name of Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis (is he frfr?) will be the last nail in the coffin for Niji!
Keep an eye out for it on: His empty Substack or his empty Twitter

Hi, my name is Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis.

You might remember me from about a month ago when I posted about the status about my ANYCOLOR article. I am pleased to say it is coming along smoothly. I now have air conditioning in my work area and I am making great progress. I ma halfway through the Selen Tatsuki section and should be finished with it in about two weeks. The article won't be finished though, I still have three more sections after that and they will be pretty lengthy. I am also still waiting for a response on my request for comment from some people. The article in its entirety should be finished and published before August 20th. I am also going to show you the outline of the article just so everyone will be able to see where I am. I would also like to note that I will try not to lock any of my work behind a paywall.

Title: From ANYCOLOR to Only Black​

Introduction/Thesis:​

There is an important history to go through regarding vtubers, vtuber culture, ANYCOLOR and NIJISANJI EN themselves, the controversies they’ve embroiled themselves in, the movements that have spawned from their misconduct, and the stories of the workers.

What is a Vtuber/Liver?: Complete​

The English Market and the Start of NIJISANJI EN: Complete​

Early Controversies: Complete​

Copyright Strike Abuse: Complete​

The Termination of Zaion Lanza: Complete​

More Controversies: Complete​

NIJISANJI ID Graduations: Complete​

The (Relative) Calm Before the Storm: Complete​

The Storm: Two Major Graduations: Complete​

The Hurricane: The Termination of Selen Tatsuki: Working​

The Flood: The Luca Kaneshiro Controversy: Not Started​

ANYCOLOR/NIJISANJI EN Now: Not Started​

Conclusions: Not Started​

I’m already at 5700 words so this will be a very long article.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will enjoy the article once it is published. If you have any questions or anything you would like to add, please do so. I would like to read your feedback. Again, thank you,

-Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis
Link
News so slow it's going to be called the "Olds".

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Yeah, I don't know who's more successful in a general sense, but in terms of making her dreams come true? She appeared in her favorite video game franchise voicing a character based on her real life self. If that isn't winning, I don't know what is.

Bug Eater

Legitimate dumbfuck, as usual.

Archive

Nijisisters go for like 2 days without any major yabs and suddenly think they have the right to speak about other companies :laplusgun:

Kaoru is Mutuu Gaming and he very popular as a TTRPG Dude and even collabed with Mega once :smugpipi:
He also participated in a fleshtuber event with Roberu's roommate after Kaoru's termination, I'd have to dig out the post on KF but I remember thinking that the meme of Roberu banging most of Animare could actually be true based on appearances.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nijisisters go for like 2 days without any major yabs and suddenly think they have the right to speak about other companies :laplusgun:

He also participated in a fleshtuber event with Roberu's roommate after Kaoru's termination, I'd have to dig out the post on KF but I remember thinking that the meme of Roberu banging most of Animare could actually be true based on appearances.
rober is a chad irl

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Of course it would be impossible to compete with that unless Mutuu was the most handsome Japanese man ever
But he doesnt show his face too much

rober is a chad irl
Just to stay in Topic

I am pretty sure he has fucked every single female vtuber he collabed with (even Nijis)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rima Everstar made a video highlighting Roa's hiatus

no idea if its any good, her videos are mostly hit or miss with an emphasis on miss, but if anyone wants to waste their time here it is

VSoyBoy

Some things from the pre-recorded stuff from HyperJapan, including Kotoka

Hex had his new outfit reveal and he unconventionally thanked his fans for watching on his PL account (one of the more active PLs in Nijisanji, although most of it is pure cringe).

He borrowed Shu's legs for his new outfit.
81t80Hf.png

Someone on reddit said this outfit looks like his PL and I can see it, but it's not like it's one to one.
FXW-6EjaUAA6qQ1.jpg

Kuro workshopping what to name his alt account, the NDA is truly dead

tgmslc

Ex-Kyo reacting to his former gen-mates anniversary.
Imagine shilling for the corpo you left. If he's groveling in this dumb as shit subtweeting fashion, he must be doing even worse than I had heard he was.

Reminder that this retard thinks a Sayu fan will kill him one day.
Man I'm starting to think that I mostly hate Nijisanji as fucking fans more than the corpo itself, jesus h christ

Actually beside the randon bros how many of the graduated/terminated star went back to streaming?
Professor Lando/notMagni apparently whines a lot about how he fucked up a good deal and should've handled things differently.

I'm suddenly remembering a clip I saw once of a drunk-as-shit Vesper rambling about how "Mag is such a good kid" and "Magni reminds me of myself when I was younger" etc. and D can't help but wonder if that egotistical menhera bitch Vesper wrapped Magni up in an ego power-trip and fucked up both their negotiations.

Would explain a whole lot.

After the rather terrible dissertation on Nijisanji we got some time ago, some other fag is promising another article about the events on and around February 5th.
Navel-gazing fucks are gonna be huffing their own farts while discussing "The Selen Incident" for the rest of my life, aren't they? Please someone kill me now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine shilling for the corpo you left.
If you've left a corpo on good terms to go back to being an indie, you've not only got fans of the company in your audience, but friends of yours that work there too. Makes sense to keep that relationship amicable if you can.

frz

Professor Lando/notMagni apparently whines a lot about how he fucked up a good deal and should've handled things differently.

I'm suddenly remembering a clip I saw once of a drunk-as-shit Vesper rambling about how "Mag is such a good kid" and "Magni reminds me of myself when I was younger" etc. and D can't help but wonder if that egotistical menhera bitch Vesper wrapped Magni up in an ego power-trip and fucked up both their negotiations.
I was asking to see if the contract issues are due to these people realizing being a fleshtuber is more profitable/in line with themselves than being an idol vtuber. But then I got too lazy to actually check kekw.
Rando/Lando went back to what they were doing. One of them stopped being a vtuber. They knew they fucked up, but they also knew vtubing wasn't really for them.

tgmslc

I was asking to see if the contract issues are due to these people realizing being a fleshtuber is more profitable/in line with themselves than being an idol vtuber. But then I got too lazy to actually check kekw.
Rando/Lando went back to what they were doing. One of them stopped being a vtuber. They knew they fucked up, but they also knew vtubing wasn't really for them. Same with Sana
Oh. Uhhh i'm also too lazy (recovering from a root canal fml) but iirc some numberfags on Twitter or some fuckin' place did math and showed that Lando's making way more money at the end of the day. But he pissed away the opportunity to have corporate backing & be a virtual idol, so, idk if raw cash is worth what he lost at the end of the day.

I have no clue about Randon since I refuse to watch him, since Randon reminds me of every IT middle manager I've worked with who is so far up their own ass that they're looking at what they had for dinner six hours ago.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Rando/Lando went back to what they were doing. One of them stopped being a vtuber. They knew they fucked up, but they also knew vtubing wasn't really for them.
Lando is going to get back into VTubing iirc. Also, Lando is probably making all his money off his videos, now, because his livestreams have really fallen off in CCV and donos. Maybe when he first went back to Lando it was fine, but his lifetime total SCs is only like $750, so he definitely would be doing better there in Holo even with the split. Randon, for example, makes that much in like a week and pulls like double Lando's CCV.

His videos still get good views, though.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Dude that reminds me of critical came on my feed to discuss how his Oshi lost his respect

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Smelliest007

Top Bottom