"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

Nijisanji L Collection

Zyklon Mag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ex-Kyo reacting to his former gen-mates anniversary. I wonder if he's got some insight that makes him say that business is still booming.

The image is of Quinn with the special merch items released for the anniversary.

"Business is still booming"
:NOWWELAUGH::magnicope:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
And then there's folks who was like "Why are you fucks bringing niji into this? Holofans are the worst!"

Lol I have no idea who this is but I am blocked. Guess I am doing something right

Awoogers

And then there's folks who was like "Why are you fucks bringing niji into this? Holofans are the worst!"

god going through this post alone sapped my braincells by at least half

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Legitimate dumbfuck, as usual.

Archive

how the fuck is this guy real the only guy who disappeared with no explaination was suzaku at best
kaoru and kira had health problems
grampire and magni were let go because of the contract but still a good graduation with no malice
gamma was let go after talking to the management

brother how buckbroken are these faggots to actually say stuff like these goddamn

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Archive

No explanation? When the graduation/termination notices are the explanation? I thought his first post was funny before but I am starting to inch towards being MATI. Go back to gargling on the black company's dick instead of trying to talk like you know anything about Holostars or support them beyond being a tool to try launch "gotchas" at COVER.

I hope Mint collabs with Doki again so I can watch this tranny cry.

Awoogers

the fact that they dont recognize a company made statement as good rather than it being vitriol fueled full of pettiness is such a good telling of their mental prowess

like damn it doesnt take much to recognize a normal corpo statement rather than one filled with malice even a fucking toddler would recognize that

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah, Cover totally needs a 30+ page slander document for its termination!
View attachment 73978View attachment 73977
And for some NijiYamanbas, Niji could lie/embellish about the reasons for terminating a talent, push a talent to literal suicide, and lose a very popular talent to graduation likely due to unprofessionalism/incompetence from management all within the span of about a year, and they'd still blame the talents and talk shit about them on their current identities.

And when I say they could do that, I mean they actually do that. Specifically, Bint still does all of this shit, and the retard wants to talk about hypotheticals regarding a mutual split.

Don't forget to stop for some air from time-to-time while you're sucking that Niji corpo cock Bint. Your brain needs oxygen to function properly, and clearly yours isn't getting enough.

Lol I have no idea who this is but I am blocked. Guess I am doing something right
Lmao, so am I.

Awoogers

damn yall getting blocked?

must be fun this bitch still hasnt blocked me

do it coward make me happy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Archive

This is why i think Nijisisters in disguise are the ones always trying to start conflict between Stars and Live
Also this NijiYamanba didnt know how many Stars left and doesnt even who Ganma was WTF

Horo7618

No one in particular

RiverBear

sounds like the Nijisisters can't grasp the concept of someone fucking up and having to own up to their mistake even if there was no malicious intent behind it

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Stop pretending you're black Quinn.

Yeah, Cover totally needs a 30+ page slander document for its termination!
View attachment 73978View attachment 73977
Maybe if your company could actually lose their people without it being seen as a total win for them getting the fuck out, you would know what some level of PR or amicable seperation was like.

"Why won't anyone hold Cover responsible!"
"Aren't you a Nijifan? Do you even know like, any of Covers talents?"
"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING UP NIJI YOU ALWAYS ATTACK US LEAVE NIJI ALONE!"

The Rrat

Early Adopter
sounds like the Nijisisters can't grasp the concept of someone fucking up and having to own up to their mistake even if there was no malicious intent behind it
It doesn't even sound like he fucked up, unlike Mel, just that they couldn't come to an agreement over the terms of his employment. Literally the most mundane shit related to a job.

chihirogumi

It doesn't even sound like he fucked up, unlike Mel, just that they couldn't come to an agreement over the terms of his employment. Literally the most mundane shit related to a job.
Is there a reason that the failure to come to terms resulted in a termination with no graduation? I thought a talent not renewing their contract would have a graduation stream and all. I'm guessing he was planning to stay but the lack of agreement meant it was too late to prepare a graduation since the contract was already up?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is there a reason that the failure to come to terms resulted in a termination with no graduation? I thought a talent not renewing their contract would have a graduation stream and all. I'm guessing he was planning to stay but the lack of agreement meant it was too late to prepare a graduation since the contract was already up?
Obviously this is complete speculation, but it is probably the latter. He may have also not wanted to bother with a graduation, especially if it required more work he wouldn't be able to commit to.

Top Bottom