"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji L Collection

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Is there a reason that the failure to come to terms resulted in a termination with no graduation? I thought a talent not renewing their contract would have a graduation stream and all. I'm guessing he was planning to stay but the lack of agreement meant it was too late to prepare a graduation since the contract was already up?
Have any of the graduated Stars actually had a graduation stream?

I'm not sure that there's much difference between a graduation and a termination in this case, aside from the fact that it happened suddenly instead of being announced ahead of time.

Zyklon Mag

Limkin

I wouldn't risk letting someone stream if I couldn't agree with them on contract terms. There were clearly work related disagreements and probably some heated discussions prior to this. Compared to regular graduation which usually happens because of unrelated to work circumstances, and often leaves no room for negotiation, so you either graduate or ghost the company and not work for them anyway. NijiEN is a special case because I am sure they were all lying through the teeth how they just don't feel like being a vtuber anymore and totally wouldn't stream on PL afterwards, to avoid getting a hitpiece on the way out

frz

Actually beside the randon bros how many of the graduated/terminated star went back to streaming?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Actually beside the randon bros how many of the graduated/terminated star went back to streaming?
almost all of them i think
suzaku came back on his PL after getting out of holo back then as his own channel was bigger than stars back then so he probably thought it was not worth the trouble
kaoru i think is now a flesh streamer according to a leddit post that ive read a couple of years prior but i have no way of verifying this
kira is the only one i have no clue regarding since he was just gone after that even after his artist mama still drawing him after all these years
magni became a femboy and randon is doing fine
gamma will bounce back on this so im not worried its just sad that it came to this point

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
- Both Suzaku and Kaoru went back to their respective PL, Kaoru especially was already quite famous in the JP ttrpg community so it wasn't much of a problem income-wise (I recall the dude even managed to snag a big-time collab with Sanrio a while ago).
- Kira only streams sparsely the last I checked which is like, 1-2 years ago. It makes sense for someone who graduated because of health issues then again.
- Gamma nuked his previous PL already days before his stars debut, if he were to make a comeback it would be either under a completely new persona or his mangaka name (小松亮太)

That's all I know for the JP side.
Talk about Kaoru, his termination actually leans much closer to Rushia's situation which is why the channel nuking was done almost immediately after the announcement drop. The only thing different is that there is no sure way of knowing what actually transpired in regard to his termination and he kept his mouth shut about it even when Narukami tried to push his drama narrative back then, that's also why he still managed to retain his popularity within the ttrpg community on his PL to this day.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kaoru is Mutuu Gaming and he very popular as a TTRPG Dude and even collabed with Mega once :smugpipi:
I Will put my hand in the fire and say he is the most successful ex-Holo

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Limkin

God's Strongest Dragoon

ex_lurker

Nijisanji English btw

> NIJISANJI EN Nostalgia Collection

Are we supposed to be nostalgic for when the branch wasn't dead?

Limkin

Are we supposed to be nostalgic for when the branch wasn't dead?
It became dead the moment they hired Luxiem. The spark of activity afterwards was merely post death convulsions

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
NijiSisters are so tilted yagoo has the memetic love that came mostly from him being a down to earth guy and seemingly a good person with the talent as far as CEOs go. Im pretty sure even Kson has said good things about the man after her tenure as coco

This video is from white day, aka March 14th of this year, she probably knowingly bought the chocolate that contained his card since it was the meme for the day (since white day is when men give chocolate to women, so it makes sense its yagoo's card)

Riku has as much personality as sandpaper and had to make groveling statements primarily meant for shareholders.
Yagoo didnt even shit on Gamma's cereal, just said a very plain "we're sorry it happened" while also giving him the chance to say goodbye like Mel
Again, daily reminder that Selen's case didnt even imply bullying till their own almost schizophrenic letter revealed it, allegedly hastily drafted in response to her legal moves. The talent bullying was one of the things that Selen herself wasnt even open to touching on afaik, it was a rrat purely bred out of their own incompetent PR

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
NijiSisters are so tilted yagoo has the memetic love that came mostly from him being a down to earth guy and seemingly a good person with the talent as far as CEOs go. Im pretty sure even Kson has said good things about the man after her tenure as coco

This video is from white day, aka March 14th of last year, she probably knowingly bought the chocolate that contained his card since it was the meme for the day (since white day is when men give chocolate to women, so it makes sense its yagoo's card)

Riku has as much personality as sandpaper and had to make groveling statements primarily meant for shareholders.
Yagoo didnt even shit on Gamma's cereal, just said a very plain "we're sorry it happened" while also giving him the chance to say goodbye like Mel
Again, daily reminder that Selen's case didnt even imply bullying till their own almost schizophrenic letter revealed it, allegedly hastily drafted in response to her legal moves. The talent bullying was one of the things that Selen herself wasnt even open to touching on afaik, it was a rrat purely bred out of their own incompetent PR

Sisters dont know that Yagoo created Holostars LOL
Dont waste your time talking with them because they sont know the mlst important part about them
All of this is just pure concernfagging

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anything the constant kevetching about le eviul doki and anti niji fans pre AX turning out to a booth that didnt even have Niji fans visting it was honestly funny

VSoyBoy

After the rather terrible dissertation on Nijisanji we got some time ago, some other fag is promising another article about the events on and around February 5th. But this time it's different! This motherfucker is a highly respected journalist with Pulitzer contenders under his belt like the 4 word epic "Coming Soon" and... that's it. The ultimate piece on Nijisanji will be his first public artilcle. Confidence inspiring, just like the fact that this Article has been in the works for almost 2 Months and according to him he is going to be ready to publish August 20th. So far his 60 Days work has gotten him to 5700 words (just about one Proctor post).

Suffice to say this masterpiece by the author by the name of Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis (is he frfr?) will be the last nail in the coffin for Niji!
Keep an eye out for it on: His empty Substack or his empty Twitter

644aa84d-b1b6-4976-9a64-ddfd58858d43_200x200.jpg

Hi, my name is Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis.

You might remember me from about a month ago when I posted about the status about my ANYCOLOR article. I am pleased to say it is coming along smoothly. I now have air conditioning in my work area and I am making great progress. I ma halfway through the Selen Tatsuki section and should be finished with it in about two weeks. The article won't be finished though, I still have three more sections after that and they will be pretty lengthy. I am also still waiting for a response on my request for comment from some people. The article in its entirety should be finished and published before August 20th. I am also going to show you the outline of the article just so everyone will be able to see where I am. I would also like to note that I will try not to lock any of my work behind a paywall.

Title: From ANYCOLOR to Only Black​

Introduction/Thesis:​

There is an important history to go through regarding vtubers, vtuber culture, ANYCOLOR and NIJISANJI EN themselves, the controversies they’ve embroiled themselves in, the movements that have spawned from their misconduct, and the stories of the workers.

What is a Vtuber/Liver?: Complete​

The English Market and the Start of NIJISANJI EN: Complete​

Early Controversies: Complete​

Copyright Strike Abuse: Complete​

The Termination of Zaion Lanza: Complete​

More Controversies: Complete​

NIJISANJI ID Graduations: Complete​

The (Relative) Calm Before the Storm: Complete​

The Storm: Two Major Graduations: Complete​

The Hurricane: The Termination of Selen Tatsuki: Working​

The Flood: The Luca Kaneshiro Controversy: Not Started​

ANYCOLOR/NIJISANJI EN Now: Not Started​

Conclusions: Not Started​

I’m already at 5700 words so this will be a very long article.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will enjoy the article once it is published. If you have any questions or anything you would like to add, please do so. I would like to read your feedback. Again, thank you,

-Atticus Gregory Harper Upton Lewis
Link

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kaoru is Mutuu Gaming and he very popular as a TTRPG Dude and even collabed with Mega once :smugpipi:
I Will put my hand in the fire and say he is the most successful ex-Holo

oh yeah kaoru is the most successful ex holo by a long shot

even kaichou havent had a success as big as his

Top Bottom