"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

Nijisanji L Collection

Horo7618

No one in particular
Don't need this stupid process if you actually enjoy the thing being put out. Can't tell you how many views I have given every Holo song that I enjoy. I typically listen to a song a bunch of times on YT before I finally give in and buy it. So you don't need such a ridiculous coping process if you genuinely enjoy the product.
This strategy is almost certainly about trying to game recommendation algorithms, rather than just mindlessly inflating the view count - getting a song/vid/etc a lot of views very quickly is one of the things they typically look for. I'm not sure same user views will actually work, mind you - it may be an obsolete strategy these days. But the sort of organic listening you're talking about won't help a song much at all as far as boosting it's chances algorithm-wise, it's not going to happen fast enough.

tgmslc

IDK, the Fauna schizo that spends all his SEAmoney on botting everyone that isn't her is kinda up there, too.
That's the insane thing, tho. If the rrat is true, then Ennaschizo is also the brownfeet Fauna anti as well as Selenfag & possibly a few other notable /vt/ schizoposters.

Punished Lurker

I posted a lil bit ago in the /vt/ insanity thread but I'm investigating a rrat that Ennaschizo is a known /vt/ troll named KyoushaPumpItUp. The tl;dr is that he's a Flip on Twitter & Youtube who plays Dance Dance Revolution & shits up both Millie & Jurard's stream chats.
I should go and catch up with that thread then. I know about Kyousha, he's an attentionfag but I'm not sure if he's also Ennaschizo, I feel like if he was he would have slipped at some point and linked himself to his own channel, or changed to his usual writing style. Then again knowing how deranged some schizos can be there's a chance they might be the same person (In fact I have the theory that he came to this forum a couple of months ago and got banned for posting about Millie and Jurard too much.)
EDIT: Just checked, look for the user Hwoarang
IDK, the Fauna schizo that spends all his SEAmoney on botting everyone that isn't her is kinda up there, too.
Is that the one who posted a picture of his keyboard with money on top to prove he's not poor?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
This strategy is almost certainly about trying to game recommendation algorithms, rather than just mindlessly inflating the view count - getting a song/vid/etc a lot of views very quickly is one of the things they typically look for. I'm not sure same user views will actually work, mind you - it may be an obsolete strategy these days. But the sort of organic listening you're talking about won't help a song much at all as far as boosting it's chances algorithm-wise, it's not going to happen fast enough.
It's the same thing really. The point of getting it into the algo is to eventually help it get more views on the streamer and song to seem more popular than it is. The end goal is still the same and still makes the fan pathetic for not believing the product or song is good enough on it's own. If people like it, it will get there. If you have fans that support you, they will do so. Doing all this tomfoolery just looks bad. I hate the people that bot biboo's streams because she can certainly handle it herself without that 'help'.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's the insane thing, tho. If the rrat is true, then Ennaschizo is also the brownfeet Fauna anti as well as Selenfag & possibly a few other notable /vt/ schizoposters.
So you're saying it is a schizo conspiracy?
:autismvortex:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
>Be Niji
>make "Dog Days" merch line
>dont include your dog vtubers

extra funny when you remember that Shiba went viral a while back begging people to buy her voice packs because she had no money

This is nothing. Niijsanji made the Nyancat song with the "favorite" viewed talents and did not invite their very own cat liver Fumino Tamaki
So she did the only sensible thing: guerilla'd 14 hours straight of singing the song

Awoogers

This is nothing. Niijsanji made the Nyancat song with the "favorite" viewed talents and did not invite their very own cat liver Fumino Tamaki
So she did the only sensible thing: guerilla'd 14 hours straight of singing the song

peak noraneko behavior

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

this is the one vtuber that I can't really place, she's an ultra oddball, it really fits with all the NijiJP vibe.

Goddamn, the english only stream is gold.

Here's for those who haven't seen it.

Awoogers

this is the one vtuber that I can't really place, she's an ultra oddball, it really fits with all the NijiJP vibe.

Goddamn, the english only stream is gold.

Here's for those who haven't seen it.

the most awkward interaction was with my boy taka and her and i still think about it to this very day

shes a fucking treasure

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

View attachment 73899
>Be Niji

extra funny when you remember that Shiba went viral a while back begging people to buy her voice packs because she had no money

I'm seeing a distinct lack of Leonmichelle, Eclair, and Brioche in this "Dog Days" lineup.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 73899
>Be Niji

She has to understand the interns don't know everyone in the company.

View attachment 73911
If she mentioned she was a virgin 35 times on one single stream, you just know she started stream just after having the most amazing sex of her life.

Sadly, you are most likely correct. A couple of mentions here or there is just "displaying the wears" nature, but if she was actively mentioning it that much in a single steam it means she's attempting to rationalize something she's done or chat was trolling her extensively. Without tracking down that stream, the first should be the baseline assumption.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She should just drop the LARP, after all, NijiEN doesnt have those yucky Idol-fags who would go apeshit if she mentioned she wasnt a pure uwu maiden NEET who only talks to men to get money or mcdonalds from them

:BijouBijou:

Smelliest007

View attachment 73911
If she mentioned she was a virgin 35 times on one single stream, you just know she started stream just after having the most amazing sex of her life.
Ennaschizo is a nutjob but damn is Enna an annoying bitch. I'll have a drink the day she stops being a vtuber.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

tgmslc

She should just drop the LARP, after all, NijiEN doesnt have those yucky Idol-fags who would go apeshit if she mentioned she wasnt a pure uwu maiden NEET who only talks to men to get money or mcdonalds from them

:BijouBijou:
Jokes aside, I actually do kinda want to see what would happen if a major corpo chuba came out & said she had a bf/husband she was sexing on the regular. I wanna measure the unicorn backlash to see if we can prove once and for all that unicorns are just a couple dozen screeching autists on Twitter or if there actually are a lot of them.

Smelliest007

Jokes aside, I actually do kinda want to see what would happen if a major corpo chuba came out & said she had a bf/husband she was sexing on the regular. I wanna measure the unicorn backlash to see if we can prove once and for all that unicorns are just a couple dozen screeching autists on Twitter or if there actually are a lot of them.
Mumei is married to me.

tgmslc

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How major? 'cause there's Gwelu, who has had his kid on stream.

Top Bottom