"...Ya-be!"Shirakami Fubuki

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

How realistic is that process to repeat, anyway? The instructions make it seem like the process is incredibly inefficient. Assuming 500 people actually bothered trying it, I'd be surprised if they actually boosted the views more than 5000 total viewers.
You either have to assume that the process is actually quite easy once you get the hang of it, or that there are genuine billions of people watching every single BTS video on YT. I will take my chances with the first because the other reality is way too fucked up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im still very curious on how Vox's MV goes, his fujos dont actually support shit that isnt tied to him slobbering on his ASMR mic (like his film) and overall his work on the song is really shit, even without the current NijiEN slump id feel like it would go bad
Even Finana got views because she was a competent singer and got decent talent to work on her shit, this is seemingly just generic sadboy emo shit that sounds like mumblerap at worst somehow

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nijisisters are bout to make another essay psychoanalyzing doki because she is celebrating Selen's birthday, i wonder if this is just a generic VR chat world or if it was a dropped comission

View attachment 73873
It's Obsydia's anniversary. Her birthday was in November. I'm hoping we'll get another 3D Live for her "Birthday" and this time she'll have a full model.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It's Obsydia's anniversary. Her birthday was in November. I'm hoping we'll get another 3D Live for her "Birthday" and this time she'll have a full model.
Doki said in today's stream that's she's working with a 3d modeller (with experience working with Hololive). But it's a long way from being done, don't expect it soon.

Smelliest007

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
How realistic is that process to repeat, anyway? The instructions make it seem like the process is incredibly inefficient. Assuming 500 people actually bothered trying it, I'd be surprised if they actually boosted the views more than 5000 total viewers.
Don't need this stupid process if you actually enjoy the thing being put out. Can't tell you how many views I have given every Holo song that I enjoy. I typically listen to a song a bunch of times on YT before I finally give in and buy it. So you don't need such a ridiculous coping process if you genuinely enjoy the product. Artificially inflating the numbers is almost solely driven by some egoistic force that you've tied to the success of another individual. It's like their brain is convinced that if something their chosen person has made does poorly then that reflects bad on them as well. Because obviously they, as a smart and handsome individual, would never like anything that could be considered pedestrian or even bad right? It's funny the lengths that a persons brain will go to all just to cope. Even attempting the whole kpop view botting exploit means you've already conceded defeat, but their mind tricks their heart into believing otherwise.

tgmslc

Don't need this stupid process if you actually enjoy the thing being put out. Can't tell you how many views I have given every Holo song that I enjoy.
Yeah, it's honestly just as easy as putting out quality music that's good. I can't remember a time I sat through an entire Kiara stream but "Sparks" probably has 300 plays just from me putting it on again.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, it's honestly just as easy as putting out quality music that's good. I can't remember a time I sat through an entire Kiara stream but "Sparks" probably has 300 plays just from me putting it on again.
A lot of vtuber songs are just "nice" but I'll often not even finish listening to them all the way through, let alone multiple times. The only vtuber songs I've actively looked up multiple times to listen to are probably Red Heart and Blue Clapper.

Limkin

Bruh. Who celebrates anniversary of selling merch

RiverBear

1000471649.jpg

>Be Niji
>make "Dog Days" merch line
>dont include your dog vtubers

extra funny when you remember that Shiba went viral a while back begging people to buy her voice packs because she had no money

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Bruh, Ennaschizo is incredible. Motherfucker made a chart...
5px2x6x9e9dd1.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-18 151505.jpg

1721296269110432.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

tgmslc

View attachment 73911
If she mentioned she was a virgin 35 times on one single stream, you just know she started stream just after having the most amazing sex of her life.
How much free time to these people have??? At least the super-autist who is timestamping Raora's streams to collect her giggles/laughs is putting some fucken' positive energy out into the world.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How much free time to these people have??? At least the super-autist who is timestamping Raora's streams to collect her giggles/laughs is putting some fucken' positive energy out into the world.
I needed to know that Enna has proclaimed herself a virgin 35 times on a single stream. That's important information.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 73911
If she mentioned she was a virgin 35 times on one single stream, you just know she started stream just after having the most amazing sex of her life.
you just know that homegirl was dicked down in a leg raising white eye showing tongue out kind of shit

also isnt ennaschizo SEA or something i remember someone saying that

Punished Lurker

You guys don't know half of it, I think Ennaschizo might be one of the most dedicated antis in the entire sphere. I remember we talked about him in this thread some time ago and I looked into him, but never posted what I found. I'm busy now, but I'll come back later and edit the post to add what I found

tgmslc

you just know that homegirl was dicked down in a leg raising white eye showing tongue out kind of shit

You guys don't know half of it, I think Ennaschizo might be one of the most dedicated antis in the entire sphere. I remember we talked about him in this thread some time ago and I looked into him, but never posted what I found. I'm busy now, but I'll come back later and edit the post to add what I found
I posted a lil bit ago in the /vt/ insanity thread but I'm investigating a rrat that Ennaschizo is a known /vt/ troll named KyoushaPumpItUp. The tl;dr is that he's a Flip on Twitter & Youtube who plays Dance Dance Revolution & shits up both Millie & Jurard's stream chats.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I posted a lil bit ago in the /vt/ insanity thread but I'm investigating a rrat that Ennaschizo is a known /vt/ troll named KyoushaPumpItUp. The tl;dr is that he's a Flip on Twitter & Youtube who plays Dance Dance Revolution & shits up both Millie & Jurard's stream chats.
im so sorry for having such insane brethren lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IDK, the Fauna schizo that spends all his SEAmoney on botting everyone that isn't her is kinda up there, too.

Top Bottom