"Lui-nee, I want your kinoko"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Damn man the design is too good, what a shame it is wasted.
Doubly so, because not only is it wasted in the Nijisanji environment, it's also wasted by having Nijisanji rigging. I couldn't imagine how good that design would be if it was rigged properly.

Any Name You Wish

Doubly so, because not only is it wasted in the Nijisanji environment, it's also wasted by having Nijisanji rigging. I couldn't imagine how good that design would be if it was rigged properly.
You know, I never paid full attention to how bad Nijisanji rigging was before, but after reading this I decided to go study it a little and...

Damn, man. My fucking cheapy rig I got from Fiverr isn't even as stiff as that. A literal $5 rig is done better than whatever the hell the unpaid interns can do.

God's Strongest Dragoon

no reason given for that but whats clear is this is going to inflate the price of stock due to every stock becoming a bigger share of the company. Article 178 doesnt specify which or whos stocks must be cancelled but i believe its going to be Rikus. Keep in mind this multiple companies and banks have cancelled their stocks earlier this year in response to the Nikkei disaster, so this can just not be related to any happenings.
It specifically stated Treasury Stocks, which is stock that the company has bought back.
Anycolor bought back in the around 700-1 million stocks and is in possession of around 700 thousands stock right now, cancellation announcement specifies that around 3.5 million shares are to be cancelled. So no, they cannot cancel only the shares they bought back. The only one shareholder that has enough shares to cancel is Riku. And their second biggest shareholder is Sony. Guess what happens if other shareholders suddenly lose their stake in the company? Guess what happens if sony doesnt take their cut?

This isnt just anycolor L, this is Riku L.
According to the announcement, the amount of shares they're cancelling is the exact amount of shares equal to the amount they had as of their previous report and the amount they repurchased as part of the buyback. They are literally deleting every single share of treasury stock they own to force the stock price to go up. Their general meeting of shareholders is later this month, so it's all very clear what's going on. I'm interested to see if Riku continues to reduce his share count.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
They are literally deleting every single share of treasury stock they own to force the stock price to go up.
Apologies im dumb, good post tho i still wish riku got a little bit poorer

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So I'm going to rrat a bit here.

We know from the past that Anycolor is willing to keep people trapped in limbo rather than let them quit. They tried to do it to Selen until she forced their hand by lawyering up and calling their bullshit, for example. They will also never come out and say when a v-tuber has been suspended.

Kotoka has been gone since the beginning of the Selen stuff. Kunai has been gone since early May. Rosemi and Petra have been involved with 3D stuff and concerts, but have generally streamed very little. Petra's last real stream was actually in May IIRC, while Rosemi's was in early June.

Given that Kunai is as active as she is on her PL and has gone out of her way to follow Doki and Sayu (apparently twitter follows mean everything to these women if the Doki/Mint reunion means anything), I'm willing to say she is completely gone. Same for Kotoka simply because it's been so long for her.

How long can Niji feasibly keep v-tubers from dipping and streaming somewhere else? How many Nijis are just counting down the days until they can escape without fear of legal/financial retribution? There's potentially at least a half dozen v-tubers (counting Vivi here) who are ready to leave the company but are unable to get out of whatever their contract is. Even if they can keep people trapped for years, at some point someone is going to just do what Doki did and threaten legal action to get terminated.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I'm going to rrat a bit here.

We know from the past that Anycolor is willing to keep people trapped in limbo rather than let them quit. They tried to do it to Selen until she forced their hand by lawyering up and calling their bullshit, for example. They will also never come out and say when a v-tuber has been suspended.

Kotoka has been gone since the beginning of the Selen stuff. Kunai has been gone since early May. Rosemi and Petra have been involved with 3D stuff and concerts, but have generally streamed very little. Petra's last real stream was actually in May IIRC, while Rosemi's was in early June.

Given that Kunai is as active as she is on her PL and has gone out of her way to follow Doki and Sayu (apparently twitter follows mean everything to these women if the Doki/Mint reunion means anything), I'm willing to say she is completely gone. Same for Kotoka simply because it's been so long for her.

How long can Niji feasibly keep v-tubers from dipping and streaming somewhere else? How many Nijis are just counting down the days until they can escape without fear of legal/financial retribution? There's potentially at least a half dozen v-tubers (counting Vivi here) who are ready to leave the company but are unable to get out of whatever their contract is. Even if they can keep people trapped for years, at some point someone is going to just do what Doki did and threaten legal action to get terminated.
For the NijiJP side, they still have a lot of control over people as the threat of a termination notice can have a notable impact for their post-Niji indie career. On the EN side, it's just a matter of time. On the EN side, people see a termination notice from Niji as a mark of respect at this point (outside of the big JP companies like Holo). Only thing keeping people in is they either believe they have no future after NijiEN or they're locked in a contract and don't want to risk the whole lawyer route.

Don't forget that Selen, the biggest female in NijiEN, thought she was likely going to have a small fraction of her popularity when she went indie. Imagine what someone like Scarle or Aia thinks about their chances after NijiEN.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
It specifically stated Treasury Stocks, which is stock that the company has bought back.

According to the announcement, the amount of shares they're cancelling is the exact amount of shares equal to the amount they had as of their previous report and the amount they repurchased as part of the buyback. They are literally deleting every single share of treasury stock they own to force the stock price to go up. Their general meeting of shareholders is later this month, so it's all very clear what's going on. I'm interested to see if Riku continues to reduce his share count.
There is some rule regarding this right? like how many stocks that need to be in circulation to be traded in the stock exchange? I hope they stop this kind of tactics of pumping the numbers, but it's too hopeful for that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

There is some rule regarding this right? like how many stocks that need to be in circulation to be traded in the stock exchange? I hope they stop this kind of tactics of pumping the numbers, but it's too hopeful for that.
No, there's still going to be around 60 million units of shares and the required number of shares is incredibly small, at only around 20,000 units in just the prime market. The requirements to at least get delisted from the prime market are pretty immense:
<10billion JPY market cap
They're around 140 billion JPY
<35% of shares are tradeable
Their free-float was around 40% before the cancellation and buyback I believe (free-float is the publicly traded shares that aren't held by insiders), so they're nowhere close to this one, especially since they just cancelled like 5% of their total shares.
<800 shareholders
This one I have no clue on but considering their trading volume, it would be nearly impossible for that to happen. If they are ever truly worried about this, they'll just do a stock split to intentionally lower the trading price of the stock (which usually makes investors happy) to attract more investors.
daily average trading volume is less than <20milllion JPY
Their average volume is 995.38K shares, so their shares need to drop to like 20 JPY for that to happen. Even if their stock value tanked to 1000 JPY, they would only really need 20,000 shares being traded, which is definitely going to happen considering how many people I've seen in the JP Yahoo comment section ignoring all financial info and are just treating this like a gambling game (which stock markets are generally). 20 million JPY is only 123,713 USD.
net assets isn't positive
They would have to leverage the everloving fuck out of their company because their leverage ratio is only like 27% of their SE.

Honestly their biggest concern, which I haven't seen anyone anywhere notice is that while their net cash flow is positive, it has decreased YoY from 6.6B JPY to 3.8B JPY. Even if they didn't count the buyback from December, their net cash flow would only be 6.3B JPY. A nearly 5% decrease in their cash flows YoY is pretty drastic and that's BEFORE the buyback in December for 2.5B JPY. Considering their newest buyback was for 7.5B JPY, there is a good chance their net cash flows will be in the red unless they pull in 20% more cash YoY.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You know, I never paid full attention to how bad Nijisanji rigging was before, but after reading this I decided to go study it a little and...

Damn, man. My fucking cheapy rig I got from Fiverr isn't even as stiff as that. A literal $5 rig is done better than whatever the hell the unpaid interns can do.

It's always been really bad. It doesn't have to be up to the really expensive stuff, but most $100 or less models you can buy have generally as good of rigging. And I'm pretty sure this has been a talking point since the beginning.

For the NijiJP side, they still have a lot of control over people as the threat of a termination notice can have a notable impact for their post-Niji indie career. On the EN side, it's just a matter of time. On the EN side, people see a termination notice from Niji as a mark of respect at this point (outside of the big JP companies like Holo). Only thing keeping people in is they either believe they have no future after NijiEN or they're locked in a contract and don't want to risk the whole lawyer route.

Don't forget that Selen, the biggest female in NijiEN, thought she was likely going to have a small fraction of her popularity when she went indie. Imagine what someone like Scarle or Aia thinks about their chances after NijiEN.

I think Doki's results after leaving is actually what kills NijiEN. Everyone can see the grass is greener without the Anycolor. And Nina/Matara has talked about how trapped it felt with stuff like collabs. Vtubing is very much a "group project", especially with the way the Algos work. Matara is also a social butterfly and watching her just bring people into the Vshojo sphere is interesting.

No, there's still going to be around 60 million units of shares and the required number of shares is incredibly small, at only around 20,000 units in just the prime market. The requirements to at least get knocked down from prime market to standard market are pretty immense:
<10billion JPY market cap
They're around 140 billion JPY
<35% of shares are tradeable
Their free-float was around 40% before the cancellation and buyback I believe (free-float is the publicly traded shares that aren't held by insiders), so they're nowhere close to this one, especially since they just cancelled like 5% of their total shares.
<800 shareholders
This one I have no clue on but considering their trading volume, it would be nearly impossible for that to happen. If they are ever truly worried about this, they'll just do a stock split to intentionally lower the trading price of the stock (which usually makes investors happy) to attract more investors.
daily average trading volume is less than <20milllion JPY
Their average volume is 995.38K shares, so their shares need to drop to like 20 JPY for that to happen. Even if their stock value tanked to 1000 JPY, they would only really need 20,000 shares being traded, which is definitely going to happen considering how many people I've seen in the JP Yahoo comment section ignoring all financial info and are just treating this like a gambling game (which stock markets are generally). 20 million JPY is only 123,713 USD.
net assets isn't positive
They would have to leverage the everloving fuck out of their company because their leverage ratio is only like 27% of their SE.

Honestly their biggest concern, which I haven't seen anyone anywhere notice is that while their net cash flow is positive, it has decreased YoY from 6.6B JPY to 3.8B JPY. Even if they didn't count the buyback from December, their net cash flow would only be 6.3B JPY. A nearly 5% decrease in their cash flows YoY is pretty drastic and that's BEFORE the buyback in December for 2.5B JPY. Considering their newest buyback was for 7.5B JPY, there is a good chance their net cash flows will be in the red unless they pull in 20% more cash YoY.

Anycolor's system of putting out new waves to cannibalize their own members has pretty negative effects, which are starting to really catch up because the JP market is now pretty saturated. What's really biting them in the ass is they needed to open up new revenue streams before a global economic stagnation period or the ass kicking the Yen is getting. There's consequences for a "global" business not being properly hedged.

Which actually does bring up an interesting point about how money comes from YT to the different companies. I know most English speakers get paid in USD, but I'm honestly suddenly curious about Japanese companies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Anycolor's system of putting out new waves to cannibalize their own members has pretty negative effects, which are starting to really catch up because the JP market is now pretty saturated. What's really biting them in the ass is they needed to open up new revenue streams before a global economic stagnation period or the ass kicking the Yen is getting. There's consequences for a "global" business not being properly hedged.
The Yen-to-Yuan exchange rate has fallen faster than the Yen-to-USD rate while the USD-to-Yuan has been rising. I wonder if this has been one of the reasons Cover has released that 4th EN within a year and made moves towards B2 again.
Which actually does bring up an interesting point about how money comes from YT to the different companies. I know most English speakers get paid in USD, but I'm honestly suddenly curious about Japanese companies.
Currency depends on the Adsense account registration country. If they were smart, they would have registered the Adsense accounts for those youtube accounts in NijiEN as USA/Canada accounts. Then again, this is Nijisanji.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Don't forget inflation and the fact that >80% of their earnings are in yen now. They are already in recession.
Currency depends on the Adsense account registration country. If they were smart, they would have registered the Adsense accounts for those youtube accounts in NijiEN as USA/Canada accounts. Then again, this is Nijisanji.
This is why youtube and twitch and most other big platforms are incorporated in almost every country. So money won't cross the borded needlessly. And, in case of youtube, traffic too: they have cache servers at every major ISP datacenter.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
Like a week ago we were just talking about how they shilled merch for Roa, the talent they put in hiatus for 2+ years and tried to unsuccesfuly sue a dramafag over because of said imposed hiatus, rrat pointed out how they sell merch of a liver who streamed twice and has been in Hiatus since 2019
Speaking of Roa, has she done any activity in her PL if she has any? Or has she left vtubing forever because of court limbo? Is it required for Roa to stop any activity for 2+ years for the court thing? Is it still ongoing? What the hell is going on?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Speaking of Roa, has she done any activity in her PL if she has any? Or has she left vtubing forever because of court limbo? Is it required for Roa to stop any activity for 2+ years for the court thing? Is it still ongoing? What the hell is going on?
a few years ago apparently there was a PL for roa going around but i havent really gone around to confirm it myself so i just thought that she was done which is really sad

httn

Hag enthusiast
a few years ago apparently there was a PL for roa going around but i havent really gone around to confirm it myself so i just thought that she was done which is really sad
I was under the impression it was Nekoma shiroa. I'm too retarded to distinguish JP voices however.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki on the main stage at the biggest con in HK.....
Screenshot-2024-07-11-at-5-58-14-PM.png

Also tomorrow is a NeoPets 25th anniversary sponsored stream:
Screenshot-2024-07-11-at-6-06-53-PM.png

[Edit] Also she just hit 750k subs!

Last edited:

Limkin

That's an interesting name for a song. Watch it be extremely upbeat and optimistic

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Also tomorrow is a NeoPets 25th anniversary sponsored stream:
Screenshot-2024-07-11-at-6-06-53-PM.png

[Edit] Also she just hit 750k subs!
Neopets stream tomorrow?
Is everyone prepared for Blackscreen 2: Kurosanji Boogaloo?

Zyklon Mag

tgmslc

Neopets stream tomorrow?
Is everyone prepared for Blackscreen 2: Kurosanji Boogaloo?
Are they that retarded? This is a legit Neopets partner stream, isn't it? These clowns are clowns but certainly they're not dumb enough to piss on potential media partners.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Are they that retarded? This is a legit Neopets partner stream, isn't it? These clowns are clowns but certainly they're not dumb enough to piss on potential media partners.
Please god let it be true, it would be funny as fuck if it happens.

Top Bottom