"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
They could've just fucking asked for people to thank in the photo
"We will literally GIVE you some of our leftover merch if you will be fillers for our photo op."
What, and look like a Niji fan? No thanks I have standards.

That guy then proceeded to ask if vReverie or Wactor had booths.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently Kuros NDA expired and Michi never got one

We knew it since she debuted, the dramaYamanbas can't even be bothered to check if they already posted older clip saying the same things
Oh right I forgot we did know that clock me

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

Apparently Kuros NDA expired and Michi never got one
We knew it since she debuted, the dramaYamanbas can't even be bothered to check if they already posted older clip saying the same things

tgmslc

They could've just fucking asked for people to thank in the photo
They won't hire a single tard-wrangler for their international branch, what makes you think they'd hire models for a single tweet?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

For even more comparison:
1720490639524359.jpg

Limkin

Another chink collab with exactly the same people as you would expect

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Reminds me: were there any incidents at the convention with this setup? Doki was at a large booth right across from the NijiJP and NijiEN booths, both combined weren't as large. Given Doki's popularity and Nijisanji overseas losing all attraction, I was expecting some dunking going on at the con.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reminds me: were there any incidents at the convention with this setup? Doki was at a large booth right across from the NijiJP and NijiEN booths, both combined weren't as large. Given Doki's popularity and Nijisanji overseas losing all attraction, I was expecting some dunking going on at the con.
If there was, Nijisisters would have been :faunacry:ing all over Twitter, so it was probably fine.

This kinda thing really shows how little thought they put into the Niji booth. Even something as small as this wall would have boosted engagement.

Nah, who am I kidding. It would have had like 1/4th the stickers and half of those would be trolls

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You cant have nijisisters and dokifans fighting if the nijisisters dont even show up lmao

Bronze

Reminds me: were there any incidents at the convention with this setup?
On the 2nd day, I was going around with my Elira t-shirt. Then dragoons came, called me slurs, beat me, spilled drinks on me, and said "this is DOKI country.". I was too traumatized to talk about it to the staff, so it wasn't reported. :inatiredl:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
On the 2nd day, I was going around with my Elira t-shirt. Then dragoons came, called me slurs, beat me, spilled drinks on me, and said "this is DOKI country.". I was too traumatized to talk about it to the staff, so it wasn't reported. :inatiredl:
Thoughts and prayers.

tgmslc

For even more comparison:
View attachment 73358
It's so Nijover. Hope that one sad autistic girl everyone likes gets out safely.

She doesn't have to also flex about how generous her community is while running victory laps around NijiEN's slowly-closing coffin but it sure is funny.

If there was, Nijisisters would have been :faunacry:ing all over Twitter, so it was probably fine.
When I glanced at /vt/ briefly before the con I saw multiple threads of sisters crying about how somebody was gonna shoot up the place.

Which, that for me confirms that they're all foreigner fujo's. "It's America so OBVIOUSLY there will be gun violence" has got to be the most I-Only-Know-America-from-the-Movies take ever. If Anime Expo didn't have shootings 20 years ago when it took place in Long Beach, surrounded by Crip gang territories on all sides, it sure as shit isn't going to somehow have more shootings now that it's next to the fucking Staples Center.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As my eight-year-old daughter said to me earlier, "the intimidation factor of placing the Dokibird booth opposite the Nijisanji booth was problematic as it left marginalised FamElira vulnerable to toxic abuse from the radicalised Dragoons".

Doki should do better.

Top Bottom