"It's jork"Usada Pekora

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

So I found this: (Link)
View attachment 73229
Thoughts from those who actually did watch the stream? Did they really have the girls and some staffs working in the studio at 4am? Also, wouldn't the girls already be in Japan for days and even weeks, would they still be jetlagged?
I can confirm Millie is not at her home due to work and this seems to be the case for at least a week. She said dance practice is hard 3 days ago so she's probably still there
I can't say whether they are in JP or America from her posts though

VSoyBoy

New Maria outfit

Petra did that announcement video and I notice more and more how much stuff she makes for fellow livers. Whenever there is an event or something it fells like she does some of the assets and materials for them.

Edit: Twisty is finally getting some of those collabs she's been going after.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
NIJI management has ruined these cute EN anime girls.

Seriously though, the music is way too fucking loud. The models look subpar and the performances are giving me anxiety. Hate Niji all you want but no one deserves to endure the disappointment of seeing falling numbers and having to work hard knowing failure is the outcome. .
The 3D models were clearly rushed for the 3D Live that was supposed to be in 2023 and they never prioritized fixing them. Just remember what happened to Pomu and her 3D model. Even Vox's model looks like utter trash compared to the Stars boys'.

So I found this: (Link)
View attachment 73229
Thoughts from those who actually did watch the stream? Did they really have the girls and some staffs working in the studio at 4am? Also, wouldn't the girls already be in Japan for days and even weeks, would they still be jetlagged?
DiGreatDestroyer is basically that subreddit's version of Nolan. Dude is a nutter and rambles about stupid shit all the time. It was definitely not live lmao

New Maria outfit

Petra did that announcement video and I notice more and more how much stuff she makes for fellow livers. Whenever there is an event or something it fells like she does some of the assets and materials for them.

Edit: Twisty is finally getting some of those collabs she's been going after.

Post this shit in the general thread, man.

Limkin

In Nijisanji, if you want your song to be released you need yourself to - write the lyrics, write the music, compose music, sing lyrics, mix it together, draw MV, edit it together with mix, give a blowjob to a manager while moaning how much he helped you doing it (he didn't do anything) and maybe they will not delay your original song for a couple years. You can never be 100% sure

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
In Nijisanji, if you want your song to be released you need yourself to - write the lyrics, write the music, compose music, sing lyrics, mix it together, draw MV, edit it together with mix, give a blowjob to a manager while moaning how much he helped you doing it (he didn't do anything) and maybe they will not delay your original song for a couple years. You can never be 100% sure
Well damn I guess that's how they've gotten away with hiring managers for minimum wage, apparently the job has great perks :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well damn I guess that's how they've gotten away with hiring managers for minimum wage, apparently the job has great perks :smugpipi:
Imagine stepping up to the manesan blowjob booth and getting Fulgur's crippled ass instead of Reimu or Scarle smh

Limkin

Unless you are gay, like fat flips or ugly chinks no, not really. The pretty ones barely make songs

VSoyBoy

Post this shit in the general thread, man.
Fair, whenever it's Nijisanji I just sort of default to this thread.

Fulgurs new outfit though I think kind of fit's the thread. Not because it's bad, in fact I think it's one of the coolest looking characters they have. Neck down that is, because LAM once again tried her hand at drawing beards and it's still not great. Better than Vox but it still looks odd.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fulgurs new outfit though I think kind of fit's the thread. Not because it's bad, in fact I think it's one of the coolest looking characters they have. Neck down that is, because LAM once again tried her hand at drawing beards and it's still not great. Better than Vox but it still looks odd.

He looks like a FFXIV groomer's OC

Punished Lurker

Comes from weird place, but apparently flips really hate Millie now. Can any resident flip confirm alleged levels of hate?

Literally nothing in that video shows anything from anyone who is confirmably filipino, no Tagalog, just a couple youtube comments saying "man filipinos hate millie" and then a couple more comments saying "man millie sucks." Nothing new in there whatsoever, and the comments are fairly vanilla; we've burned Millie far worse here, FFS. If it's about some flips hating her, she's already been on the bad side of the nationalistic flips for a long time. IIRC, they've hated her almost since debut because she prefers Canada over the Phillippines (you know, like literally every person who isn't a hyper-patriotic retard) and called out/banned people sperging in her chat about Filipino superiority.

Actual nothing-burger from a drama-fag who is months out of the loop. Millie fat-posting is much more entertaining. I would be more curious to see if Millie/Lyrica's circle of associated SEA-tubing friends are still sticking by her or not, but Hero Hei isn't exactly an investigative genius.
>Niji drama coverage
>Hero hei

:thisisstupid:
Kind of late and offtopic, but as others said I wouldn't trust anything Hero Hei ever says. I remember I watched some of his videos back when Rooster Teeth was going through problems back in 2017-2018, his video titles were always overly exaggerated bullshit and mainly took screencaps of twitter fights and tried to make it look bigger than it was or create drama where there was nothing.

I fucking hate he attached himself to the Vtuber community and watching the video he still does them the same way he used to back then, the truth seems closer to what Helmet or Euthypro said

Limkin

Is Hero Hei the same guy who got banned from being mentioned or posting his clips on Hololive subreddit, because he intentionally rearranged different parts in a clip to create his own narrative, or was it someone else?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

The armor looks good, but the other one is kinda lame. And yes the beard sucks.

tgmslc

I think it looks pretty lame but whatever, maybe he's tryna corner the chuuni edgelord market.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Geralt of Nijia

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It has officially been 1 year since Nina Kosaka graduated from NijiEN, and Matara has this to say on Twitter.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

They need to realize that if they go femboy, they can't have it both ways. Either stay femboy and accept that a beard will always look like shit or get a new chad-up model and accept the bear life.

Smelliest007

Kind of late and offtopic, but as others said I wouldn't trust anything Hero Hei ever says. I remember I watched some of his videos back when Rooster Teeth was going through problems back in 2017-2018, his video titles were always overly exaggerated bullshit and mainly took screencaps of twitter fights and tried to make it look bigger than it was or create drama where there was nothing.

I fucking hate he attached himself to the Vtuber community and watching the video he still does them the same way he used to back then, the truth seems closer to what Helmet or Euthypro said
The only dramatuber I'll watch is Rima because tits.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

It isn't the worst anime beard I've ever seen, but like you said, it isn't good either.

It's an odd choice. You can still have an anime pretty boy in edgelord armour, you don't need to throw a few strands of beard hair on.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom