"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lol she's never gonna get back the respect people have for her back then

Even the chuubas hate her now lol
MEmber when she was considered an honorary HoloID as Lyrica
Life comes st ya fast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
MEmber when she was considered an honorary HoloID as Lyrica
Life comes st ya fast
One of the pioneers of ph vtubing btw and now everyone and their mothers either hate her or don't even acknowledge that she exists

Kind of poetic

Smelliest007

Comes from weird place, but apparently flips really hate Millie now. Can any resident flip confirm alleged levels of hate?

>Niji drama coverage
>Hero hei

:thisisstupid:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
One of the pioneers of ph vtubing btw and now everyone and their mothers either hate her or don't even acknowledge that she exists

Kind of poetic
Is that because of the Selen stuff though, or is it because Niji is retarded and bans almost all interaction with outside v-tubers? Her and Moona seemed REALLY fucking close for example, enough for Moona to invite her to Hololive ID at least. Same with Kaheru. I haven't seen any posts or stream comments from SEA v-tubers calling Millie/Lyrica out, just radio silence. Granted I don't really keep up with either Hololive ID roommate accounts or PH v-tubers, but with how much people are foaming at the mouth for Niji-drama I would be surprised if a Lyrica call-out post went unnoticed.

This is a legitimate question by the way, I actually do not even know where to start digging on this one. It'd be extra sad if someone who was straight up invited to join Holo ended up tanking their career and their connections over Riku Tazumi's Quest for Play Buttons (tm).

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I wonder if part of this is because of the stigma against male mental illness. Women and LGBT people are constantly being watched like hawks for the slightest issue but men often get ignored or dismissed even when their problems are serious. Thus more men don't get the help they need before its too late in contrast to women and other high risk groups.
Without getting to deep into the weeds, the neurologic process that causes suicide is the same for Men & Women. The question is if the male pain distraction system knocks off that 300% higher attempt rate (i.e. Men won't do the "cry for help" actions as an attempt) or if Women aren't actually attempting to commit suicide in the vast majority of situations and it's simply a version of cutting or other pain stimulus action. That is, are we really measuring the same thing between Men & Women?

Edit: the sub-question is what did Women do that wasn't "attempted suicide" before 1900? Never underestimate the problems we run into by tracking stuff now when we didn't in ages past.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is that because of the Selen stuff though, or is it because Niji is retarded and bans almost all interaction with outside v-tubers? Her and Moona seemed REALLY fucking close for example, enough for Moona to invite her to Hololive ID at least. Same with Kaheru. I haven't seen any posts or stream comments from SEA v-tubers calling Millie/Lyrica out, just radio silence. Granted I don't really keep up with either Hololive ID roommate accounts or PH v-tubers, but with how much people are foaming at the mouth for Niji-drama I would be surprised if a Lyrica call-out post went unnoticed.

This is a legitimate question by the way, I actually do not even know where to start digging on this one. It'd be extra sad if someone who was straight up invited to join Holo ended up tanking their career and their connections over Riku Tazumi's Quest for Play Buttons (tm).
Imo it's due to the selen stuff but it already started on her bootlicking behavior all around niji the situation just escalated it

And mind you everyone is split with the vast majority on her side before the black screen happened and now everyone sees her as a dumb bitch as well as a bootlicker and a possible bully since she's a clique with elira

Now almost everyone just treats her as something that didn't exist

USS IOWA

Imo it's due to the selen stuff but it already started on her bootlicking behavior all around niji the situation just escalated it

And mind you everyone is split with the vast majority on her side before the black screen happened and now everyone sees her as a dumb bitch as well as a bootlicker and a possible bully since she's a clique with elira

Goddamn thus is why I hate Nijisanji man, Instead of telling people that they will investigate the allegations and settle the matter behind the scenes, They'd just fire the victime with a laundry lists of 'misdeeds' and let the talents handle most of the PR backlash bullshit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wonder if part of this is because of the stigma against male mental illness. Women and LGBT people are constantly being watched like hawks for the slightest issue but men often get ignored or dismissed even when their problems are serious. Thus more men don't get the help they need before its too late in contrast to women and other high risk groups.
From what I recall, a UK studied showed that of the males that attempted suicide and had prior sought mental healthcare, 80% of them were rating as "not at risk of suicide". Hilariously enough, that same study brought up that like 82% of all clinical psychologists were women. So men that do seek mental healthcare often get referred to a woman, the woman doesn't understand men and/or subscribes to the whole "stop whining and man up" for men, and then the men don't get treatment and kill themselves.

VSoyBoy

Shu's 3D Reveal next week:

Boy's Summer Jam VOD:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Comes from weird place, but apparently flips really hate Millie now. Can any resident flip confirm alleged levels of hate?

Yep. Adding a bit to this, there was still a bit of disbelief around when the Selen/Doki termination dropped, and some were still willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially those who were fans from the Lyrica days.

Black screen ended most goodwill, even if she wasn't actually in the video. Niji art and fan merch was already declining in cons before this, but whatever local following Lazusydia and Ethyria had has effectively evaporated. It's not outright hatred though, just apathy and disappointment.

It's just a few Luxiem and Noctyx sisters who care about Niji here anymore, and for the most part, even they aren't full-throated defenders of Niji, they're more like Slutpuppies and are just there to enjoy the boys. There are rabid Nijisisters here, but I don't think they overlap with the demographic that watched Millie/Lyrica. They tend to be a much younger cohort (born 2005 onward), though admittedly this is anecdotal.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Black screen ended most goodwill, even if she wasn't actually in the video.
Pretty sure Vox mentioned that Millie and Enna were in the document that Doki sent to Nijisanji that he looked through. The fact that their names were included in the document was enough to put them in the blast radius of the Black Screen stream, regardless of whatever involvement they may have had.

Stunned But Dumb

Vox mentioned Enna, but not Millie. Still caught up in the blast zone though

Limkin

Millie was in voice chat with HoloID a lot on streams, whatever restrictions Niji had clearly didn't apply (something something clique). There was no reason to stop interacting with her other than Selen, when she conveniently laid her fat ass on top of explosives to cover for Niji on twitter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pretty sure Vox mentioned that Millie and Enna were in the document that Doki sent to Nijisanji that he looked through. The fact that their names were included in the document was enough to put them in the blast radius of the Black Screen stream, regardless of whatever involvement they may have had.

It was Elira who mentioned them in that video. "Millie, Enna and I." Some debate whether Enna was mentioned or if Elira just stuttered when saying "and I."

VSoyBoy

Lot's of ways to interpret whatever is happening here.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
So I found this: (Link)
1720345934005.png

Thoughts from those who actually did watch the stream? Did they really have the girls and some staffs working in the studio at 4am? Also, wouldn't the girls already be in Japan for days and even weeks, would they still be jetlagged?

Top Bottom