"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I can't believe some of them are genuinely using "L + ratio parasocial fucks" as an argument against making fun of Niji, they're so broken and desperate for a W :whatastory:I almost feel sorry for them, but if you're that desperate to run defense for BBC (Big Black Company), you deserve the copium addiction.

View attachment 71696

I am betting on either Luca Kaneshiro or Shu, then Enna and Elira will split, just take off.
If it so happens that Rosemi leaves she'll most likely take months off after her non-compete expires. If she signed one that is.

bothyourhouses

A dividend is going nearly majority to his bank accounts, however he has his ownership structured. It looks like there's only a 20% tax rate for him, as well, which is pretty solid. "Capital gains from sales of certain securities (including shares and equity interest in corporations, warrant bonds, etc.) are taxed separately from other sources of income at a flat rate of 20.315% (15.315% national tax + 5% local inhabitant’s tax).
Capital gains is what a buyback gives you. And you can choose when to realise the gain - or for a stock that's gone down like Niji then you can just let it soak up your losses. Whereas if you get paid a dividend then you have to pay tax on it this year, which might mean you can't offset your losses against it (or get forced to sell your stock to do so). A buyback also means there's a ready buyer for people who do want to sell.

If you're saying this is a bad time for Niji to be returning money to shareholders I don't disagree, I was responding specifically to the suggestion of a one-off dividend. However bad you think a buyback is, a dividend is still worse, because it's economically the same thing but more awkward for shareholders' taxes.

Bronze

Has Kotoka returned? If not she might be a potential graduation

Limkin

Has Kotoka returned? If not she might be a potential graduation
She hasn't streamed since february, she graduated from life, not from Nijisanji. And she hasn't posted anything since May either. Although it should be around the time for a regular one tweet per month on her account.

Bug Eater

Stolen from Twitter, a major note got missed in the quarterly report.

g2opxd.jpg
hrhr8f.jpg

I think "outflow of current employees" is referring to people working as staff for Anycolor, rather than talents - although it also wouldn't be surprising to see more high-profile graduations this year. I don't know if anyone has been keeping track of that stuff closely, I only remember that they were hiring college-aged part timers for various roles (who probably aren't going to stick around)

tgmslc

I think "outflow of current employees" is referring to people working as staff for Anycolor, rather than talents - although it also wouldn't be surprising to see more high-profile graduations this year. I don't know if anyone has been keeping track of that stuff closely, I only remember that they were hiring college-aged part timers for various roles (who probably aren't going to stick around)
If the EN staff are leaving in droves, or being intentionally let go, or if it refers to even more EN graduations... no way you slice that pie, I think the end result is NijiEN dying.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Dude almost doubled both of their boobs sizes
To be fair, Elira has large titters due to her art-papa. I don't know why Doki started getting larger breasts in fanworks, I assume that's just another thing she got to take from her time as Selen.
Edit: Wait Elira's asian right or am I recalling wrong? If she isn't it's even less racist than I remember because something something progressive stacks or whatever.
Elira's roommate is White or a Hafu iirc.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That would make sense since vtubers leaving is it's own bullet point.
Imagine losing staff in a company that currently doesn't have enough staff as it is lol.

Internal company memo to: NijiEN Manager
We appreciate your work for our company. In the time we've had you on board your amazing management skills have helped put Nijisanji on the scene overseas. However due to recent circumtances we have deemed it no longer necessary to have you or your staff. We hope you see success in your future endeavours after we let you go.

Signed, Riku's Yacht@AnyColor"

"Okay so what's the email for NijiEN's manager so we can send this?"
"The EN Branch had a manager???"

That said though I imagine there's like 5 EN people waiting at the revolving door to leave when their number comes up. Sucks for the people at the back of the line though, they're probably stuck in line for a couple months. I think the outflow comment is basically a nice way of saying EN is getting axed or merged.

Edit: Same time posted but yeah that's sort of what I thought I remembered after the last comment I made.
To be fair, Elira has large titters due to her art-papa. I don't know why Doki started getting larger breasts in fanworks, I assume that's just another thing she got to take from her time as Selen.

Elira's roommate is White or a Hafu iirc.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

"I'm taking my fans, I'm taking my fan name, I'm taking my fortnite bux, I'm taking my intro screen, and I'm taking my tits! Peace out!" Honestly, if Doki gets a new model and turns out to have Selen-esque size, I'm going to laugh.

Actually, now that I think about it, every Rainbow retiree (except Doki... yet) has a bigger chest upon revival so far. Men too. Hmm... Conspiracy?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Actually, now that I think about it, every Rainbow retiree (except Doki... yet) has a bigger chest upon revival so far.
Hey now, Mint didn't get a chest upgrade. She got the ass upgrade instead.

Stunned But Dumb

Hey now, Mint didn't get a chest upgrade. She got the ass upgrade instead.
I think Mint's chest is a little bigger than Pomu's, but yes on the second part. Does a person's ass fatten upon becoming a ghost? Must study this phenomenon.

VSoyBoy

That's kinda how I expected it to go for the guy. He really made it so she wouldn't want to and couldn't ever react to it positively.
First I thought she was just going to ignore it, but I guess the discourse got to her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

That's kinda how I expected it to go for the guy. He really made it so she wouldn't want to and couldn't ever react to it positively.
First I thought she was just going to ignore it, but I guess the discourse got to her.

Dont shit on Elira guys or you will make Doki cry

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I don't know why Doki started getting larger breasts in fanworks,
Because tits are cool and sexy and fun to draw and fun to look at. Are you gay?

closedblas

The guy deserves it for making up his "manifesting" bullshit. Just double down and embrace the hate, at least you'll go out like a man.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Doki is 1000% content with just moving on with everything related to the drama. She has basically 99% of everything she had going for her in Nijisanji back as an Indie. I've said this in relation to Sayu before, Doki has had all the reason in the world to dwell on what she "lost". She hasn't dwelled on it and has made it abundantly clear she wants to move on. The more cancerous side of the Nu-Dragoon fanbase should acknowledge that and move on, too.
Because tits are cool and sexy and fun to draw and fun to look at. Are you gay?

VSoyBoy

Dude is getting ragged in the replies to this tweet for knowing it was retarded but doing it anyways. (Also "forced"? Get your life in order and touch some grass.)
People saying he should probably stay the fuck away from Mint as well.

I assume he's asleep and will have a sudden change of heart once he wakes up, so an Archive just in case.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Dude's really bitchmade, lmao. I don't know what spectral demons are crawling out of his head and forcing him to animate every frame of that dance otherwise he gets the beatings again, but either say it with your chest or don't say it at all.

I thought the animation was kind of funny and I liked the boobs, but I actually am not really interested in stuff like that being made. Selen is Dead and Gone. Doki is Doki and Thriving. The yacht will sink itself in time. I have no interest in the retirees curbstomping on riku or elira or anyone anymore since they (and their ccvs) are so good at doing it themselves. Especially since its now causing enough problems for Doki that she has to respond or feels like she must.

Top Bottom