"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

niggaphil

You may be right but think of the LULZ when that Ryoma Bottomswort is THE Professor Lando. I mean he joined the one of the blackest and retardest Vtuber corpo just to prove a point that Cover made a mistake in firing him.
:Vesper-UNHINGED::polkawomanmoment::Vesper-UNHINGED:
Careful for what you wish for, fam :dokiSmug:

This is coincide with the KuroEN new wave announcement:

Archive

He might be joining KuroEN as female Vtuber after his HRT treatment :dokiSmug:

Bug Eater

You may be right but think of the LULZ when that Ryoma Bottomswort is THE Professor Lando. I mean he joined the one of the blackest and retardest Vtuber corpo just to prove a point that Cover made a mistake in firing him.
It would be funny but he's not that dumb (...I think?) like whatever he disliked at Holostars is going to be 10 times worse at Niji.
I'd guess that he has VShojo in his future, assuming that he's not just taking a break for personal reasons. He's already in with the clique there and Kuro is probably pretty lonely as the sole male member ( :thatsbait: ) , maybe one day they will add more JP talents as well.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lando talked on stream about being envious of Dokibird still calling her fans "dragoons" (implying he wished he'd 'owned' his departure from Holo more) and explicitly mentioned if he wanted to be a vtuber again he'd want to be independent. It's not gonna be him.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It would be funny but he's not that dumb (...I think?) like whatever he disliked at Holostars is going to be 10 times worse at Niji.
I'd guess that he has VShojo in his future, assuming that he's not just taking a break for personal reasons. He's already in with the clique there and Kuro is probably pretty lonely as the sole male member ( :thatsbait: ) , maybe one day they will add more JP talents as well.
I dunno. Before recent events I figured it was just an amicable split with maybe one issue that specifically made them say fuck it and leave. (Well to be fair Randon had a few moments and I always expected perms was going to be an issue what with the xcom shit and a few others) Then Lando had his "I wonder if my friends still think about me" thing a month or two after. Then the silly shit fairly recently has me mostly assume he had a moment, realized he pissed away a decent chance to keep making some income, and decided he could relive his vtuber collab glory days frfr.

So rambling point being I'm not sure I trust he isn't that dumb currently lol. Now arguably he wouldn't need Niji for that anyway. He could just slap that shit onto either his current stuff or side line it as "Oh also I do this but it's seperate so you don't have to see if it you choose not to." But for all I know he could maybe still think they somehow offer something Cover didn't. At which point, I think it would be hilarious to watch.
But huge X to doubt on my end. I think he's aware he can basically do everything on his own branding and won't have to limit himself from his furry coomer shit, or perms issues etc. Otherwise dunno why he would have left in the first place outside of maybe thinking it was too "job like" or something.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Would the quality have significantly improved if they got an artist to do it? Would the reception have changed?
It would've atleast showed they are changing the way they manage talents. If you cant pay an artist a fiddy to draw a gate on white background, what kind of treatment a talent will receive considering the circumstances? Them being ofc every talent receiving a sweatshop model, 2 talents that tried to commit suicide working for you, 3 talents that got financially ruined because of you scamming them, a branch that got kneecapped because of your decision, sponsors pulling out, independant companies not wanting to produce your merch and collab with you, getting basically thrown out of cons, and now the branch being promoted with barely edited stock photo that probably costed more than if they just asked an artist to draw a gate.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I pegged Millie
With what? A harpoon gun?

1716345379820.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Did you keep watching her after she debuted as Millie?

Also it's kinda crazy to read that thread, even at that moment there was talk of Nijisanji's acceleration, if only we knew...
I did! For a while. I haven't watched her in a long time. The big thing bout Millie is she's genuinely just dumb. She's the definition of "Don't attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity". Kinda sad too.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So uh, Mint's current stream title is "save me blue lady."

Did we ever get any more info on the whole "save me pink girl" tweet? There was rrating about it and with this apparently being a larger inside joke than I thought I am officially intrigued.

EDIT: the tweet went out less than a week before Pomu's graduation and 3 weeks after Selen's hospitalization, Pomu/Mint would have been in on the "joke"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Lurker

I did! For a while. I haven't watched her in a long time. The big thing bout Millie is she's genuinely just dumb. She's the definition of "Don't attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity". Kinda sad too.
Yeah you perfectly described Millie there with that phrase. The girl has a good heart and some moments where she can be smart... but she's also so dumb. As you say it is kinda sad she got that image of being bad when it's more probable she was just being her usual dumb self

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Militante

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So uh, Mint's current stream title is "save me blue lady."

Did we ever get any more info on the whole "save me pink girl" tweet? There was rrating about it and with this apparently being a larger inside joke than I thought I am officially intrigued.

EDIT: the tweet went out less than a week before Pomu's graduation and 3 weeks after Selen's hospitalization, Pomu/Mint would have been in on the "joke"

"Save me xxxx" is a meme

Did you keep watching her after she debuted as Millie?

Also it's kinda crazy to read that thread, even at that moment there was talk of Nijisanji's acceleration, if only we knew...

From the start the Lazulight teasers had a bunch of models in the background, even some males iirc, everyone was theorizing they would ACCELERATE to catch up with Holo

If you Zoom in you can see Selen in the top left, Rosemi top Right and Petra on the bottom right

maxresdefault.jpg

I swear one of them had the Luxiem males on the background but i cant for the life of me find anything like that

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Submitted for the Council's approval
1716348824837.jpeg

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom