"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Maybe the fag is just boring and can't hold an audience when he isn't fujobaiting? Actual skill issue?
Yes, he lost the normal Niji audience with his actions and just has the fujobaiting crowd. He courted this audience of fujos but can't placate them because he stopped the ASMRs. The guy is too retarded to realize he can still fujobait with BL VNs and other shit. Jelly can hold a stream that peaks higher than his at 1am PST, which is pure dead hours for the mainly NA based Phase fanbase, playing a super boring "game" that was just a steam engine.
jellysteam.png

I mean...

Purely hypothetically, if Froot claimed she attempted suicide because of "Where's the money" posts on TVA, even if she had proof she was hospitalised, you would not apologise. One, because it's a dumb reason to attempt suicide which you cannot be held morally or legally responsible for. Two, because you and Froot's fans already mutually dislike each other.

Obviously, our hypothetical Froot could have just closed the TVA tab, while Selen had to work with her managers and fellow talents. So there is much more room for Niji to actually be in the wrong, as I believe they are. My point is, reaching the level of antipathy Niji has displayed is not difficult.
I couldn't agree more. Selen's whole termination fiasco got them tons of hate and caused them to lose a fuckton of money. They lost a bunch of subscribers, which hurts them badly in the youtube algorithm. The subs they lost were also likely watchers, so a bunch of their potential superchatters/members disappeared.

In this situation, they suffered the consequences for Selen's actions, regardless of whether they were harassing Selen or not. Then you have to consider how much management was probably up their ass during the whole thing. It doesn't help that Selen did indeed break the rules by uploading without confirmation. Obviously the whole ordeal was absolutely retarded and NijiEN management should have responded quickly instead of leaving her on read. However when you couple this with the end result, it's very easy to see why they don't have much empathy for Selen.

"She broke the rules, she got fired, and we suffered for it. My channel got nuked, my income is trashed, and she scared away all the normal viewers so we just have the most insane audience to deal with. All she had to do was keep her head down and we'd be doing fine. But now she's the paragon of the vtubing community while my career is in shambles. Selen ruined my career."

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Re: numbers, I doubt they're gonna cull underperforming talents, since the main financial investment is the debut and anything afterward like letting them stream to a hundred people isn't actually costing the company anything, so even if they're only making $10 a night, that's $10 more than they'd have otherwise. It's more likely they'll just reduce the opportunities (expenses) given to the lower-viewed talents, so I would expect things like new outfits to slow down.

The fact that not one single person in this retarded company has apologized in any way for what they did to Selen is completely insane to me. They keep acting like they did nothing wrong. It speaks to such immense levels of arrogance and entitlement. At this point it doesn't matter if Selen was secretly doing lines of cocaine and actively viewbotting her rival's streams and then reporting them to management, the sheer reputational self-annihilation of acting this way is beyond staggering.
With how tightly micromanaged the Selen situation was I doubt there's any room to apologise without also ending up under the guillotine. The official company stance is that Selen broke every rule and slaughtered puppies while Nijisanji is a good boy who dindu nuffin', even just a softball "I miss her and I hope she's doing okay" comment would undermine the narrative they're pushing.

bothyourhouses

if Froot claimed she attempted suicide because of "Where's the money" posts on TVA, even if she had proof she was hospitalised, you would not apologise.
Yeah, apology is actually quite a lot. But there's plenty of space to express sympathy and regret without admitting fault, and even quite bad companies usually manage that.

x Hades Stamps

even youtube stream is a niche. Normies watches twitch in the western world
TBF, YouTube Live used to absolutely suck compared to Twitch. Non-relatively speaking, it still does; mainly, Twitch’s viewing experience is degrading. Something that confuses me, however, is Twitch does have a lot more bells and whistles (which would theoretically make it more attractive to the more nerdy among the population).
Also vtubing is a niche of the anime niche. People are unlikely to not like anime before liking vtubers and even the anime community look down on vtuber viewers.
A niche within a niche within a niche.
With surprisingly minimal exception–rarely are VTubers someone’s entry point into all of this. It does happen, though (and I’m not talking about normie VTubing or anything else. I’m talking about someone who develops a genuine interest in the OG VTubing culture).
But there's plenty of space to express sympathy and regret without admitting fault
A concept more foreign to NijiEN than probably anything else

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
TBF, YouTube Live used to absolutely suck compared to Twitch. Non-relatively speaking, it still does; mainly, Twitch’s viewing experience is degrading. Something that confuses me, however, is Twitch does have a lot more bells and whistles (which would theoretically make it more attractive to the more nerdy among the population).
Corpos stick to youtube only becasue of CDN, it's just easier to manage. Twitch is vastly superior for streamer with it's mod tools. Eventuially, they will become equal, but it's strange that youtube don't implement some very easy features like turning chat to emoji-only mode (tool against hate raids)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Corpos stick to youtube only becasue of CDN, it's just easier to manage. Twitch is vastly superior for streamer with it's mod tools. Eventuially, they will become equal, but it's strange that youtube don't implement some very easy features like turning chat to emoji-only mode (tool against hate raids)
Twitch chat culture sucks though, full of autistic zoomers who spam unfunny emotes from other channels.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Twitch chat culture sucks though, full of autistic zoomers who spam unfunny emotes from other channels.
It depends on the streamer. Well-moderated chats are exactly the same as Youtube. Normal talk during normal gameplay/chatting, then emotes when something funny happens. There is probably less emote spam unless you are in a lawless land like Forsen's chat or the drama retards from LSF, just because the common instance of emotes on Twitch are just using one emote while on Youtube it is usually 3 in one message. Twitch's chat features are legaues ahead of Youtube's, especially with how fucking terrible the lag in Youtube is.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
It depends on the streamer. Well-moderated chats are exactly the same as Youtube. Normal talk during normal gameplay/chatting, then emotes when something funny happens. There is probably less emote spam unless you are in a lawless land like Forsen's chat or the drama retards from LSF, just because the common instance of emotes on Twitch are just using one emote while on Youtube it is usually 3 in one message. Twitch's chat features are legaues ahead of Youtube's, especially with how fucking terrible the lag in Youtube is.
The thing i like about Twitch is how easy its to track down antis :BijouBijou: if moderators do their job right and break their (virtual) legs on sight :laplusgun:

God's Strongest Dragoon

All I want is for them to fix the lag in youtube chat, implement chatter history, and to add betting like Twitch has. They don't even need to implement anything to do with the channel points, I just find that gambling makes streams a lot more interesting when done right. Like when Tenma was playing Elden Ring ("Will Tenma kill Margott in the next 10 attempts?").

Chatter history is desperately needed to see fags running their mouth all the time to call them out on it. Asmon is a retard but he has a nice little strat where if he sees someone trying to one-guy in chat, he'll pull that guy's chatlogs up and directly ask that person to respond in front of everyone.

x Hades Stamps

Yeah, mod tools on YouTube suck. Seems like they haven’t been updated (beyond a few things like chat rules) since live streaming became a thing on YouTube, honestly (they probably haven’t).

frz

With surprisingly minimal exception–rarely are VTubers someone’s entry point into all of this. It does happen, though (and I’m not talking about normie VTubing or anything else. I’m talking about someone who develops a genuine interest in the OG VTubing culture).

A concept more foreign to NijiEN than probably anything else
All I want is for them to fix the lag in youtube chat, implement chatter history, and to add betting like Twitch has. They don't even need to implement anything to do with the channel points, I just find that gambling makes streams a lot more interesting when done right. Like when Tenma was playing Elden Ring ("Will Tenma kill Margott in the next 10 attempts?").

Chatter history is desperately needed to see fags running their mouth all the time to call them out on it. Asmon is a retard but he has a nice little strat where if he sees someone trying to one-guy in chat, he'll pull that guy's chatlogs up and directly ask that person to respond in front of everyone.
Never gonna happens.
Youtube doesn't actually give a shit about the chat system doesn't. Twitch increase user retention by making their chat better. Youtube does it by making shorts.

Years ago when ludwig got signed to youtube. He fully intended to reform the live chat experience and made it a long stay, even going as far as hiring a bunch of developers to make a youtube chat app. But youtube basically ignored all his requests for 3 whole years and now he's back on twitch.
The twitch streamers know better than you guys on what make twitch chat good. Plenty of them definitely requested subathons, longer than 12 hours vod and all the twitch chat features. Youtube got more feedback than they ever needed and their answer to all of them? VERTICAL STREAMING!!!!

I mean as a user I only care about one thing, if chat works. That stuff on the backend for the most part doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Now if you could get me to care about emotes and redeems then maybe, but the problem is, is that I only care if it works. And Youtube right now has laggy chat. However that also doesn't matter when I load twitch and it just stalls with an ad so, they can make it super intuitive on the streamer side but if I don't really see any of it as a viewer then why should I care?
"they can make it super intuitive on the chatter side but if they don't really see any of them as profit then why should Youtube care" is their motto
I dont even know where you get the backend stuff from my reply, but they didn't do that either. They flat out IGNORED the streamers' plea for a better chat, whom they payed millions of dollar to sign.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean as a user I only care about one thing, if chat works. That stuff on the backend for the most part doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Now if you could get me to care about emotes and redeems then maybe, but the problem is, is that I only care if it works. And Youtube right now has laggy chat. However that also doesn't matter when I load twitch and it just stalls with an ad so, they can make it super intuitive on the streamer side but if I don't really see any of it as a viewer then why should I care?

God's Strongest Dragoon

"they can make it super intuitive on the chatter side but if they don't really see any of them as profit then why should Youtube care" is their motto
No I'm saying they didn't even do shit on the backend. They flat out IGNORE the streamers.
The problem is that their chat is so horribly laggy that people might just close the stream, not realizing it's the chat doing that and that they either close the chat or get another chat extension for their browser.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Yet again Enna address her antis.

The fact that not one single person in this retarded company has apologized in any way for what they did to Selen is completely insane to me. They keep acting like they did nothing wrong. It speaks to such immense levels of arrogance and entitlement. At this point it doesn't matter if Selen was secretly doing lines of cocaine and actively viewbotting her rival's streams and then reporting them to management, the sheer reputational self-annihilation of acting this way is beyond staggering.
I know, reddit, but someone on there compiled a good post on who Enna is talking about: https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1cdx6i0/regarding_the_recent_enna_clip/

x Hades Stamps

Well, if chat and the viewer work, one of which doesn’t on YouTube and Twitch respectively

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, if chat or the viewer work, one of which doesn’t on YouTube and Twitch respectively
Well, for me the viewer works on Youtube and doesn't on twitch.

On youtube the chat works but is laggy, but isn't laggy on twitch. (and to be honest it wasn't laggy recently and isn't laggy on mobile)

What is the point of me using a chatbox on twitch if I am not actively watching the stream? Lol

x Hades Stamps

Well, for me the viewer works on Youtube and doesn't on twitch.
Yes, that’s what “respectively” means.
On youtube the chat works but is laggy, but isn't laggy on twitch. (and to be honest it wasn't laggy recently and isn't laggy on mobile)
YouTube chat is known to stop updating entirely at times.
What is the point of me using a chatbox on twitch if I am not actively watching the stream? Lol
I should’ve said “and,” as they’re both essential (have edited to fix that)

Punished Lurker

I know, reddit, but someone on there compiled a good post on who Enna is talking about: https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1cdx6i0/regarding_the_recent_enna_clip/
Oh shit, it is Ennaschizo! I thought he'd remain contained in the boards as more time passed from Selen's termination but it seems he's been getting bolder lately. Like I said on the main thread I'll be very busy but I would like to eventually make an info post about this guy, because he might be one of the most dedicated schizo/antis that has ever been seen

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
For whatever reason I swore a couple were trailing a bit harder.

A couple. Aster, and…who else?
You aren't wrong, per se: Aster, Wilson and Bandage are the ones you guys are thinking of in terms of superchats. Bandage has really low CCV for one of the non-Aster boys(and I really like making fun of his name) but he's actually starting to catch up to Aster in Supa revenue which is hilarious to me. Must have secured a dedicated fanbase or something. Wilson's already been passed by Clawmark though.

FOR FUN NUMBERFAGGING COMPARISONS

Wilson playboard ($19357 total supa, $53 in last week, 887 ACCV)
Clawmark playboard ($23237 total supa, $562 in last week, 580 ACCV)
Bandage playboard ($43809 total supa, $227 in last week, 407 ACCV)
Vantacrow playboard ($69928 total supa, $594 in last week, 1071 ACCV)
Aster playboard ($58771 total supa, $331 in last week, 319 ACCV)
Finana playboard ($163192 total supa, $204 in last week, 480 ACCV)
Selen's, just for fun.... ($422518 total supa, 3724 ACCV)

...And Vox's, to show us all that Niji is still alive and well ($1598986 total supa, $21809 in last week, 3543 ACCV) :pomuStare:

EDIT:

He needed essentially 3 special events (his return/outfit stream, birthday and the afterparty of his "movie" to earn that amount of revenue

His OSRs stream was 51 USD after 6 hours of work, his tekken one was 514 also after 6 hours, not too bad on that one, but the OSRS one was dreadful due to the fact that his fanbase isnt into that, he will be pigeonholed into all sorts of shit while most other chuubas can get away with doing a bit more outside their bubble imo

Be that as it may, he still beat Wilson's ten months of Superchat income in a single week. 514 in a single stream also beats half the weekly totals from the (fairly prolific) streamers on that list. Again, Niji is bleeding out but their heavy hitters are still making money.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He needed essentially 3 special events (his return/outfit stream, birthday and the afterparty of his "movie" to earn that amount of revenue

His OSRs stream was 51 USD after 6 hours of work, his tekken one was 514 also after 6 hours, not too bad on that one, but the OSRS one was dreadful due to the fact that his fanbase isnt into that, he will be pigeonholed into all sorts of shit while most other chuubas can get away with doing a bit more outside their bubble imo

Top Bottom