"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

Nijisanji L Collection

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
They wouldn't prohibit taking screenshots if their expectations were anything higher than a total disaster. And if members' expectations were something other than "we wasted a ton of time and effort on it, let's pretend it never came out and move on" then I want their supplier because this is some good shit
No screenshots because they were afraid of McDonalds sueing them for having four dancing Grimaces

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They wouldn't prohibit taking screenshots if their expectations were anything higher than a total disaster. And if members' expectations were something other than "we wasted a ton of time and effort on it, let's pretend it never came out and move on" then I want their supplier because this is some good shit
I was quoting Fulgur :dokibirdWhat:. Though, I guess I accidently fixed some of his trash grammar, by accident. My bad.
foto_no_exif (45).jpg

VSoyBoy

They wouldn't prohibit taking screenshots if their expectations were anything higher than a total disaster.
They absolutely would, this is still a Japanese company. When I was in Japan you weren't allowed to take pictures in most pop-up stores or anime stores and they would have lynched you if you even tried to take a picture at something like a maid café or concert. It seems to be standard and usually the notice is the other way round, i.e. "Hey, you are allowed to take pictures" because the assumption is you are not.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They absolutely would, this is still a Japanese company. When I was in Japan you weren't allowed to take pictures in most pop-up stores or anime stores and they would have lynched you if you even tried to take a picture at something like a maid café or concert. It seems to be standard and usually the notice is the other way round, i.e. "Hey, you are allowed to take pictures" because the assumption is you are not.
Yeah, this is the company that stopped people from selling doujins of their IPs at cons. They are retarded.

Seoleim

So looks like Aster is going on break now due to mental health reasons. Rosemi is on break due to mental health reasons. Kotoka is on break due to mental health reasons. Doki, Matara and Mint all suffered from mental health issues while at NijiEN. I believe I'm seeing a pattern here.

fortnitesmasherX

So looks like Aster is going on break now due to mental health reasons. Rosemi is on break due to mental health reasons. Kotoka is on break due to mental health reasons. Doki, Matara and Mint all suffered from mental health issues while at NijiEN. I believe I'm seeing a pattern here.
I bet on Aster graduating this year due to his absolute dogshit numbers. I might actually win this years deadpool.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Yeah, the AR live didn't do as well as they expected. Seems like their a little scared.
Nijisanji tech issues in shambles.
Hololive Thriving.
Something Something.
[Menhera meltdown by Mysterias Fox detective].

Limkin

All I see is lots of graduations :polkasticks:
Also I swear every time someone talks about Aster I immediately go "didn't he just graduate". Him and Kyo are so forgettable I fused them together in my head

Stunned But Dumb

Speaking of Aster, the longer time continues without any sort of meaningful collab/interaction between him and Scarle, the worse both that pet tier list and the rumors about the harassment look. I think I sound like I'm from /vt/ with the "THEY HAAAATE EACH OTHERRRR" type post, but everything behind that situation was funky.

I don't want anyone collabbing or interacting with someone who may be an abuser, I'm just saying for a pair that totally loves hanging with each other... they don't seem to do much hanging before or after.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
[Menhera meltdown by Mysterias Fox detective].
That reminded me. Dude had a chimpout because he got one guy'd again.

A

Detailed writeup of it.
I can't get GhostArchive working with Twitter today, is why I didn't post it sooner. Basically it started because the retarded dramatuber, Rima Evenstar assumed Kuro was vagueposting about them using exlivers voices in the songs without permission. Then Kuro went on his alt and started acting out. Rima had deleted her original post before I saw it.

Screenshots (The Bloo Moo account is his, too):
foto_no_exif (46) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (47) (1).jpg
(Edit: forgot this one)
foto_no_exif (52) (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (48) (1).jpg

Calling his own community cringe seems like a great idea lmao.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

A

Detailed writeup of it.
I can't get GhostArchive working with Twitter today, is why I didn't post it sooner. Basically it started because the retarded dramatuber, Rima Evenstar assumed Kuro was vagueposting about them using exlivers voices in the songs without permission. Then Kuro went on his alt and started acting out. Rima had deleted her original post before I saw it.

View attachment 68139View attachment 68140View attachment 68141

Someone like Mysta doesn't have the right to call anyone cringe.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
All I see is lots of graduations :polkasticks:
Also I swear every time someone talks about Aster I immediately go "didn't he just graduate". Him and Kyo are so forgettable I fused them together in my head
Good to know I wasn't the only one confused..

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A

Detailed writeup of it.

I bet vshojo is really loving another menhera bomb in their ranks...

x Hades Stamps

More like the opposite, having Holos at the event means the huge as fuck Holo fanbase shows up and sees the Phase/Idol talents while they're there.
And some of them may even follow and subscribe
I feel like the Phase talents would fillet the fish more than they already do if he did that.
Yup
Yeah, the AR live didn't do as well as they expected. Seems like their a little scared.
Wow, really? (/s)
Thinking about it, there was no hype train from talents.
That’s because it was wrecked and derailed
They absolutely would, this is still a Japanese company. When I was in Japan you weren't allowed to take pictures in most pop-up stores or anime stores and they would have lynched you if you even tried to take a picture at something like a maid café or concert.
Yeah, sounds about right. I absolutely hate it, but that is indeed the way Japan works. Cover’s the exception for allowing it.
It seems to be standard and usually the notice is the other way round, i.e. "Hey, you are allowed to take pictures" because the assumption is you are not.
That’s especially bad–never expect people to assume your way of thinking. Remember–When in Rome, do as the Egyptians do.
So looks like Aster is going on break now due to mental health reasons.
:gurawho: (and also cue Who Are You by The Who)
Rosemi is on break due to mental health reasons. Kotoka is on break due to mental health reasons. Doki, Matara and Mint all suffered from mental health issues while at NijiEN. I believe I'm seeing a pattern here.
Yeah, I put them both in “likely gone.”
Him and Kyo are so forgettable I fused them together in my head
I don’t have them fused together, Aster just doesn’t stay in my head for very long. Before long, he doesn’t exist anymore. Kyo somehow manages to avoid that same treatment for me, though.
Speaking of Aster, the longer time continues without any sort of meaningful collab/interaction between him and Scarle, the worse both that pet tier list and the rumors about the harassment look. I think I sound like I'm from /vt/ with the "THEY HAAAATE EACH OTHERRRR" type post, but everything behind that situation was funky.

I don't want anyone collabbing or interacting with someone who may be an abuser, I'm just saying for a pair that totally loves hanging with each other... they don't seem to do much hanging before or after.
Oh, right, those allegations. I told you Aster doesn’t stay in my head for very long.

Punished Lurker

A

Detailed writeup of it.

I don't like saying this but I'm with Kuro on this one.
He's an unstable menhera but even on this forum we've talked about how crazy the levels of drama farming have been ever since Selen's termination. At this point almost every vtuber drama channel or grifter is trying to get more and more blood from the stone that is the Nijisanji debacle in order to get views, no matter if the information is true or not

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Kyo somehow manages to avoid that same treatment for me, though.
Because he left when everyone tracked every niji sneeze. He became unavoidable. Good for him, i guess.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He's an unstable menhera but even on this forum we've talked about how crazy the levels of drama farming have been ever since Selen's termination. At this point almost every vtuber drama channel or grifter is trying to get more and more blood from the stone that is the Nijisanji debacle in order to get views, no matter if the information is true or not
You're missing the point where he doesnt have to interact with randoms on twitter over some trivial shit. Thats what Mysta/Kuro/Blu has always been known for, getting one guy'd.

fortnitesmasherX

I'm really hoping that the Fishman is able to snag Rosemi. That'll be great.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
He's an unstable menhera but even on this forum we've talked about how crazy the levels of drama farming have been ever since Selen's termination. At this point every Vtuber drama channel or grifter is trying to get more blood from the stone that is the Nijisanji debacle in order to get more and more views, no matter if the information is true or not
Sorry, but I can't take this loser seriously. He comes from a place of high privilege. He belongs to one of the biggest, most toxic communities in the industry and still has a mindset of any of the other idiots in NijiEN in that he can't help but feed Twitter trolls despite being eternally one-guyable.

The Luxium fans are just as bad as any Twitter retards, mostly because they are also entirely Twitter retards. It is hard to take him seriously when he was treated like a king by Niji and still quit because had a hissy fit over getting recommended a bad tax person by Niji because he was too dumb to find one himself.

This retard just needs to learn to shut the fuck up or think before he says dumb shit on Twitter.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I bet vshojo is really loving another menhera bomb in their ranks...
He was like this before joining. If they regret it that's on them. He's barely even part of Vshojo though, Kson participates in their events more than he does.

Top Bottom