"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

Will Elira Pendora admit that the clique is real?
Will she admit that she's a backstabbing bitch that pushed Selen to suicide twice?
Will she ever tell why they did that black screen stream?
Will she throw management under the bus?
Will the sisters support her by botting up her stream?
Will the antis be absolute buttholes and harass her with superchats?
Will Elira Pendora be the first vtuber to unalive herself onstream?
Will @MerelyTourist stop being a retarded fag and have reasonable takes?
Will the autism of this forum be ever cured?
Will @The Proctor become a real man?

Tune in right now as Elira returns from her hiatus/stealth suspension!

At least she's getting a lot of superchats and positive messages, so I guess she can safely stream so long chat rules stay same.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At least she's getting a lot of superchats and positive messages, so I guess she can safely stream so long chat rules stay same.
foto_no_exif (42) (1).jpg

This one is pretty good, not gonna lie.
:kroniidrinking:

Bug Eater

Unless that AR live is going to be fueled by literal disney magic sucked from the veins of walt's decrepit corpse, it's not going to somehow fix all of NIjisanji's issues and make everyone love them like it's 2022 again.
I mostly agree but I have a feeling that in terms of noombers the AR Live will probably do okay, depending on how many JP tourists it attracts. Whether it will be enough to satisfy investors is another question (and the only one that Anycolor is interested in) - given that Q4 was pretty weak for EN last year, it would look really bad if they end up with another YoY loss. Even if it's a huge success it's still just sticking bandaids on a leaky ship, next financial year is looking bleak for EN with more potential high-profile graduations on the way and an uphill struggle to rebuild their reputation and fanbase.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

tgmslc

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mostly agree but I have a feeling that in terms of noombers the AR Live will probably do okay, depending on how many JP tourists it attracts. Whether it will be enough to satisfy investors is another question (and the only one that Anycolor is interested in) - given that Q4 was pretty weak for EN last year, it would look really bad if they end up with another YoY loss. Even if it's a huge success it's still just sticking bandaids on a leaky ship, next financial year is looking bleak for EN with more potential high-profile graduations on the way and an uphill struggle to rebuild their reputation and fanbase.
The revenue breakdown for NijiEN in Q4 is going to be really funny. Their streaming section is going to see a huge fall off but there's going to be a big events section out of nowhere because they're going to try to count that Singapore concert (Virtual Rhapsody) and the AR Live.

Meanwhile I have no clue how their merch is going to look because they missed Valentine's Day and even though they're putting out tons of merch right now, they lost a fuck ton of fans. I guess they're hoping to pull an Apple and try to collect all they can from their remaining fans by pumping out so much merch but a lot of their fans are teens and don't have tons of disposable money to throw away so quickly.

fortnitesmasherX

Has Elira said anything noteworthy? Is it worth listening to?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Has Elira said anything noteworthy? Is it worth listening to?
Her former viewers are probably watching the escapees. There are many better choices that are live at the moment.

fortnitesmasherX

Her former viewers are probably watching the escapees. There are many better choices that are live at the moment.

Anyone who would willingly watch a Matara stream doesn't matter anyway.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The graduations/terminations are the big thing. Niji's new talents are not very profitable compared to who has left, and that brain-drain is their biggest problem for EN income. Pomu, Selen, Mysta, and Nina being gone is a massive fucking deal, hell even Kyo made some decent bank compared to some of the newbies. Vezalius Bandaid has not been the smash hit Nijisanji management expected him to be.
The revenue breakdown for NijiEN in Q4 is going to be really funny. Their streaming section is going to see a huge fall off but there's going to be a big events section out of nowhere because they're going to try to count that Singapore concert (Virtual Rhapsody) and the AR Live.

Meanwhile I have no clue how their merch is going to look because they missed Valentine's Day and even though they're putting out tons of merch right now, they lost a fuck ton of fans. I guess they're hoping to pull an Apple and try to collect all they can from their remaining fans by pumping out so much merch but a lot of their fans are teens and don't have tons of disposable money to throw away so quickly.
They didn't really "miss" Valentine's. I've posted about this before, but most of the boys (who are the biggest earners of NijiEN at this point by far) streamed close to valentine's and made a shit-ton of money in supercahts. Ike streamed on the 15th after appearing in the black screen video and it was top 5 for him, for example; Hex streamed and made a bunch of money; Alban also had a top 5 income stream a few days after Valentine's. Scarle made a shitton of money over Valentine's as well. I'm sure there was a small drop, but it wasn't the financial death knell it's been portrayed as.
Anyone who would willingly watch a Matara stream doesn't matter anyway.
:pikafaku:

Matara did nothing wrong except for streaming on twitch and her new model has comically oversized indie vtuber breasts and most of her collabs recently have sucked and maybe she's part of the Nijisanji clique that harassed Selen and ohwhoamikidding

tgmslc

and her new model has comically oversized indie vtuber breasts
Oh god damn thank you so much for finally putting into words why I dislike indies
:BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh god damn thank you so much for finally putting into words why I dislike indies
:BijouBijou:
It is not just the massive badonkas. Matara's aren't even the worst of the bunch (people like Hime Hajime are way worse). It is just the weightless, fluid-like motions the rigging does to them. Shit is distracting and just looks goofy.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It is not just the massive badonkas. Matara's aren't even the worst of the bunch (people like Hime Hajime are way worse). It is just the weightless, fluid-like motions the rigging does to them. Shit is distracting and just looks goofy.
You just know when you see an indie with massive tits that they've got nothing better to offer to me as a content creator than masturbation material. You're not funny, you're not smart, you're not engaging, but at least your rig has some massive tits for me to look at. Hard pass.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Man, The Twitch scene and VSJ really are lower tier collabs compared to peak NijiEN before it all started going to shit....

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
people like Hime Hajime are way worse
Nonono, Who?'s tits are deliberate shitpost, they don't belong in this argument.
But yeah, "weightlessness" is right word, way too often riggers don't get inertia right. Big tits might be sparse fat, but they're still FUCKING HEAVY!!! There is Sinder video going around now, but her costume there is basically a hard and tight push-up shelf for her boobs (which is necessity for stage performance if you want to survive it) Of course it jiggles so easily, because it's very relaxed skin only like quarter of the mass is actually moving.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is Sinder video going around now, but her costume there is basically a hard and tight push-up shelf for her boobs (which is necessity for stage performance if you want to survive it) Of course it jiggles so easily, because it's very relaxed skin only like quarter of the mass is actually moving.
How many times have you cranked it to that video?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nonono, Who?'s tits are deliberate shitpost, they don't belong in this argument.
But yeah, "weightlessness" is right word, way too often riggers don't get inertia right. Big tits might be sparse fat, but they're still FUCKING HEAVY!!! There is Sinder video going around now, but her costume there is basically a hard and tight push-up shelf for her boobs (which is necessity for stage performance if you want to survive it) Of course it jiggles so easily, because it's very relaxed skin only like quarter of the mass is actually moving.
if you've actually spoken to women you'd learn that for the most part, you want your tits to be firm and not moving around or else it starts to be sore on your chest muscles
Its kinda clear that Sinder left any support off so she could jiggle them like a whore

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
if you've actually spoken to women you'd learn that for the most part, you want your tits to be firm and not moving around or else it starts to be sore on your chest muscles
Its kinda clear that Sinder left any support off so she could jiggle them like a whore
Do you know this from experience?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Dude, do you speak exclusively to women fresh out of boob surgery? If she left any support off, they won't be up to her chin!

USS IOWA

Ya'll really debate about boobs in the Nijibashing thread?

Top Bottom