"You do not give the air of an intelligent person"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

tgmslc

Screenshot_20240412-115855-rs.png

Elira's really trying to avoid anyone outside her bubble, only ppl subbed prior to January 12th are allowed to chat.
:dokibirdWhat:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 67935
Elira's really trying to avoid anyone outside her bubble, only ppl subbed prior to January 12th are allowed to chat.
as if thats gonna help the sleeper agents thats still remaining on her old members

tgmslc

as if thats gonna help the sleeper agents thats still remaining on her old members
True. I learned after the Fauna "Friends" drama that corpo vtubers have haters who'll Member for up to & over a year just on the off-chance that they can hop on any eventual hate-trains that show up and rp as legitimate butthurt fans.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
True. I learned after the Fauna "Friends" drama that corpo vtubers have haters who'll Member for up to & over a year just on the off-chance that they can hop on any eventual hate-trains that show up and rp as legitimate butthurt fans.
also on cocos situation where there were literal sleeper chinks planted that was members since day 1 of memberships

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 67935
Fair enough tbh, I don't think she wants her chat to turn into /VT/ light.

I still think that targeting the organs is wrong, the company is the root of all of this but people are too obsessed with clique rrats.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I've said it before, but having haters spend 60$ to eventually send one hate message and then get banned is actually a pretty good deal for the vtuber.... (that presumes they have a functional mod team though)

Username Generator

Early Adopter

How the filter who enters to write here?
Some dude wrote #Justice4Selen among them

The aim of this stream was to make a nice collection of happy birthday wishes for her art mama KT. KT has been very supportive of her (and other niji members). Enna even did a karaoke for KT a few years ago, but wasn't able to this and the past year. She picked this time slot and did the stream unannounced hoping KT wouldn't notice to make it a surprise (KT lurks her streams quite often and sometimes comments in the live chat). The stream was planned to be unarchived from the beginning for the same reason.

Due to how the drawing website works someone on twitter was able to clean up the 4 canvases and posted them on twitter (essentially everyone has their own layer and you can turn off the layers from other people). The link to the canvas was available to everyone and not hidden behind members.

I don't really get what they were trying to accomplish here. Enna was not even doing this for herself, she wanted to show appreciation to someone who has supported her since her debut. There are many good arguments against Niji, but this just makes them look like generic antis.

Enna herself wasn't to bothered by it, she hid the canvas pretty early and told everyone to just export their own drawings and post them on the hashtag on twitter, which many did later.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The aim of this stream was to make a nice collection of happy birthday wishes for her art mama KT. KT has been very supportive of her (and other niji members). Enna even did a karaoke for KT a few years ago, but wasn't able to this and the past year. She picked this time slot and did the stream unannounced hoping KT wouldn't notice to make it a surprise (KT lurks her streams quite often and sometimes comments in the live chat). The stream was planned to be unarchived from the beginning for the same reason.

Due to how the drawing website works someone on twitter was able to clean up the 4 canvases and posted them on twitter (essentially everyone has their own layer and you can turn off the layers from other people).

I don't really get what they were trying to accomplish here. Enna was not even doing this for herself, she wanted to show appreciation to someone who has supported her since her debut. There are many good arguments against Niji, but this just makes them look like generic antis.

Enna herself wasn't to bothered by it, she hid the canvas pretty early and told everyone to just export their own drawings and post them on the hashtag on twitter, which many did later.

Moral crusades are always gay, I have been saying it over and over but this drama is gonna end with the anti-niji side being seen in the same light as sisters, of course everyone who fed on the drama and then dipped when it wasn't making them many views will condemn the behavior and it will all turn exceedingly gay.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Moral crusades are always gay, I have been saying it over and over but this drama is gonna end with the anti-niji side being seen in the same light as sisters, of course everyone who fed on the drama and then dipped when it wasn't making them many views will condemn the behavior and it will all turn exceedingly gay.
The r/kurosanji subreddit is doing a good job of that already.

"My post calling Niji Nazis who put livers in gas chambers and comparing the other livers to neighbors during the Holocaust who ratted out the Jews was taken down from the Nijisanji sub, bunch of facists."

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Come on, use your language, moral crusades are mamahuevo!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Come on, use your language, moral crusades are mamahuevo!
Это не имеет ни малейшего смысла, ты, отсталая обезьяна.

x Hades Stamps

I absolutely despise Niji, but can’t people at least have some basic respect?? (Obviously not, as evidenced by this). Also,
Nah, just zoomers
How stupid do you have to be to fail that hard at using a can opener??
Not defending her on anything other than this, but trying to avoid as much harassment as possible is valid
That is true. All that can be done there is to ban any of them that try harass her, and I’m sure that’d be a lot.
I still think that targeting the organs is wrong, the company is the root of all of this but people are too obsessed with clique rrats.
Absolutely

Yeah, it’s just sad

tgmslc

Not defending her on anything other than this, but trying to avoid as much harassment as possible is valid
Yeah, starting to agree. As a lil social experiment for my own amusement I decided to toss this screencap on /vt/ (like a lit firecracker in a crowded room) and the replies have been incredibly instructive.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

theseeker

Yeah, starting to agree. As a lil social experiment for my own amusement I decided to toss this screencap on /vt/ (like a lit firecracker in a crowded room) and the replies have been incredibly instructive.
Got the link to the thread?

tgmslc

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If anyone wondered why HYTE&iBuyPower dropped collab so fast, here's your answer: they were fucking Dragoons! Maybe even Barknights.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Will Elira Pendora admit that the clique is real?
Will she admit that she's a backstabbing bitch that pushed Selen to suicide twice?
Will she ever tell why they did that black screen stream?
Will she throw management under the bus?
Will the sisters support her by botting up her stream?
Will the antis be absolute buttholes and harass her with superchats?
Will Elira Pendora be the first vtuber to unalive herself onstream?
Will @MerelyTourist stop being a retarded fag and have reasonable takes?
Will the autism of this forum be ever cured?
Will @The Proctor become a real man?

Tune in right now as Elira returns from her hiatus/stealth suspension!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Top Bottom