"...but, why is he gay?"Rosemi Lovelock

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Now, now, if these aren't consequences of saying stupid shit online and getting called stupid for it.

View attachment 67875
View attachment 67876
"Going to get someone hurt or worse someday"

This fucking mong realizes they're talking about vtubers right? Hows someone gonna get hurt?

"The great offkai war of 2024 has begun after a passerby laughed at a Nijisister wearing a Vox shirt and muttered, "Dead corpo walking" as the Nijisister chased after them they fell and shattered their ankle under their own girth. Their lawyer (read friend who failed law school) stated that they intended to take legal action against the both the aggressor for causing mental anguish that led to self harm and against Offkai themselves for not properly accommodating someone of larger size with padded floors to cushion their falls."

"When asked about the incident the aggressor stated, "Skill Issue lmao" and the Offkai staff had this to say, "What? Huh? The fuck are you talking about? All I know is if something goes wrong with this concert like last year a Pon Wolf has threatened to castrate me for real and even shown the tools to do it."

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

How the filter who enters to write here?
Some dude wrote #Justice4Selen among them

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki confirming that Hyte wanted to work with her previously (and presumably Niji said "Nah, you don't want to work with Selen, how about Elira or Enna")

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Doki confirming that Hyte wanted to work with her previously (and presumably Niji said "Nah, you don't want to work with Selen, how about Elira or Enna")

If the rrats were true, shouldn't it be "Enna said 'collab with me instead'" because nijisanji had nobody to answer those emails.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

How the filter who enters to write here?
Some dude wrote #Justice4Selen among them

Just a matter of time before one of these people goes too far and the sisters cry foul... basically bound to happen when you build a community around hating something, it just ends up becoming a contest of who is the most vindictive. I predict the Niji drama will turn very gay in the next few months.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Some big genshit dramafag posted a video about the luca thing, im only posting it here because @The Proctor's tweet makes a cameo in the first 30 seconds of the video

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

>ibuypower
Firehazard

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seems like Niji will be shipping out merch for their Virtual Rhapsody concert

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seems like Niji will be shipping out merch for their Virtual Rhapsody concert

Slightly better merch than birthday merch.

Also, just a reminder, the AR live is this Sunday.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly. Why the fuck would anyone get ibuypower?
JUST BUILD YOUR OWN PC, I AM FUCKING BRAINDEAD AND I BUILT MINE.
Laziness. Some people just cant wrap their head around how to figure out what parts to get.

Early Adopter
My cope is that the pc will be just lying on the shelf while she uses the one she already has.
Or that she atleasts swaps PSU and RAM if she gotta use it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My cope is that the pc will be just lying on the shelf while she uses the one she already has.
Please for the love of jesas swap PSU on that thing, why do these fags always skimp on the ONE COMPONENT which can fry your entire system.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>ibuypower
Firehazard
Bros, you niggas are expecting that they gave her the standard customer service they do and not a special custom order or some shit

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bros, you niggas are expecting that they gave her the standard customer service they do and not a special custom order or some shit
You are expecting too much from pre-builts.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You are expecting too much from pre-builts.
I dont, but when a PC company wants to suck up to a creator they can bend over in alot of ways to suck their dick

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
do your reps nijisisters.PNG
(Archive)
Nijisisters! Y'all ain't doing your reps! We need to get these numbers up!

streaming guide.PNG
Just follow this simple guide so we can artificially inflate the view count of my favorite vtuber. My entire self worth is tied into this. Help a girl out and watch the video at least a hundred times. Thank you.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
A majority of younger people just lack the ability to problem solve & critically think. I had some classmates in my basic ass tech support and troubleshooting classes be absolutely dumbfounded on where shit like RAM sticks go in a PC. It is really sad.

Top Bottom