"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Horo7618

No one in particular
Can't wait for people to submit ai art and all hell breaks loose.
I think the requirements are too specific for AI trash to get anywhere, they're looking for something print ready with screentones and stuff, not just random character art.

Shitposting, on the other hand....

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doki is also an artist, herself, so unlike everyone's favorite brain damaged Filipino boy, she'd be able to tell if it was AI or not.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think the requirements are too specific for AI trash to get anywhere, they're looking for something print ready with screentones and stuff, not just random character art.

Shitposting, on the other hand....

To be fair Flork had a cup so the tomato would be doable and not entirely a shitpost. I would probably have the tomato on one side and "skin suit" on the other.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Retard actually lost his paid timestamper position because he wanted to argue with the NDF tards and stick it to niji in increasingly petty ways
lmao
He was going to be paid for something he admits is both piss easy and a fun hobby for him, what a true professional
This guy is a bitch. The entire post reeks of an over-inflated sense of self-importance and holier-than-thou bullshit.

For example:

"I also rapidly became aware of how much Mint and Matara yapped and went on tangents (emphasis mine), and I realized that if I kept going, I would get burnout from the responsibility of this timestamping with a deadline in addition to having to work at my job and watch Mata's streams."

Wow he realized that his oshi who he supposedly follows so closely likes to talk, huh? It's so fucking hard to timestamp, huh? It's THEIR fault timestamping for them is so hard for you, huh?

Good riddance to bad rubbish. He's almost as bad as the Niji-sisters.

Horo7618

No one in particular
To be fair Flork had a cup so the tomato would be doable and not entirely a shitpost. I would probably have the tomato on one side and "skin suit" on the other.
They specified the allowed color as yellow not red, so I think tomatoes are out as serious entries.....

Zyklon Mag

They specified the allowed color as yellow not red, so I think tomatoes are out as serious entries.....
Don't count it out yet

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This guy is a bitch. The entire post reeks of an over-inflated sense of self-importance and holier-than-thou bullshit.

For example:

"I also rapidly became aware of how much Mint and Matara yapped and went on tangents (emphasis mine), and I realized that if I kept going, I would get burnout from the responsibility of this timestamping with a deadline in addition to having to work at my job and watch Mata's streams."

Wow he realized that his oshi who he supposedly follows so closely likes to talk, huh? It's so fucking hard to timestamp, huh? It's THEIR fault timestamping for them is so hard for you, huh?

Take a load of this nig! There are people clipping kirschey for LESS THAN FREE (in account of their dwindling sanity)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Take a load of this nig! There are people clipping kirschey for LESS THAN FREE (in account of their dwindling sanity)
It's worse than clippers because literally no one pays timestampers. He had a sweet, easy gig and threw it away because he couldn't shut the fuck up.
:chibiBrainDamage:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's worse than clippers because literally no one pays timestampers. He had a sweet, easy gig and threw it away because he couldn't shut the fuck up.
:chibiBrainDamage:
It's what happens when you start trying to be a moralfag and sperg out over shit because you wanna tell everyone how righteous you are.

Punished Lurker

For example:

You nailed exactly why I don't like how the guy sounds or acted. Like the way he talks about the whole situation seems very weird, like "nuh huh you guys didn't do anything, in reality I quit to protect Matara, I'm such a great guy!" when she probably didn't even notice until he brought it up. Like you guys said, very thin skin and I also think he's back to posting in the subreddit

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Yeah corpos are gonna start trying to do this because they aren't gonna be happy having to flush thousands of dollars down the drain AND give the person leaving a bunch of apology clout because someone decided they didn't want to work there anymore.

This is give and take, not TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE, if it's gonna be like that then corpos should just abandon the west right now and focus on asia.
Corps already try to take as much as they can. They already tried to recast talents and would do it again if they ever thought they could get away with it. And note that it was the corps that were strictest about keeping talent identity secret that were the most eager to try to recast. Corps where talent identity is an open secret have not been treating the talent worse, quite the reverse.

Properly crediting talents would change nothing about the vtuber business model except for putting the bad companies out of their misery a little more quickly. The most successful corpos already have talents who do streams on their open-secret past live accounts and it doesn't matter to anyone.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Now, now, if these aren't consequences of saying stupid shit online and getting called stupid for it.

chrome_qNrPqWjWQf.png

chrome_ETwd3r2OhN.png

Psielite

The yellow is to indicate the transparent areas of the design.
1712842716830.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
The yellow is to indicate the transparent areas of the design.
View attachment 67879
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit? The second bullet point specifies a yellow hex code - it will be printed on the cup as transparent, but the design is supposed to use yellow and that's how it will be displayed in art in the shop and on other merch.....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If anything "nijisisters" came about, is found mostly on /vt/ so nothing really about this matters much.
It's one of those language ops that 4chans engage in out of boredom, like that retard who made it his life's mission to have "kino" be an expression.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If anything "nijisisters" came about, is found mostly on /vt/ so nothing really about this matters much.
It's one of those language ops that 4chans engage in out of boredom, like that retard who made it his life's mission to have "kino" be an expression.
Or how googles became a slur. Like joggers.
EDIT: @Koronesuki 4chan started to use the word "google" in place of the word nígger to bypass word filters. Meanwhile they started to use the word "jogger" after the Ahmaud Arbery case. The first language op with "google" was especially funny because they were using it to bypass word filters while fucking with google because it's not like they could ban their own company name in youtube comments.

Last edited:
Top Bottom