"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

Nijisanji L Collection

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Earlier I was listening to Penumbral talking about the whole thing and he basically focused on Luca being a shitty person and being completely different from the image he portrays as this cool, kind dude that is a bit of an idiot. I have seen this same type of conclusion from a few other people and it just shocks me that no one cares about all of the operational/contractual issues. At no point did he mention the massive breach in NDA by letting his mod sign up to his accounts and to do shit on behalf of him. Also leaking shit from private company chats to her.

Honestly I couldnt give 3 shits if he is a nice person or not. Or if he is friends with certain people or not. Its similar to the whole Froot thing. Yeah she's not a good person because she was cheating on her husband but people keep focusing on that and not the fact that she basically scammed people with the whole patches thing which is basically criminal activity.
I think this is largely because that's how Raziel herself is framing it. She keeps trying to paint Luca as a bad person who manipulated her into doing free work (and also transphobic - and also homophobic - and also pregnant-woman-phobic - etc.), instead of emphasising that Luca was contractually obligated not to place her in this position (because people would rightfully ask why she enabled him). It's like if Korekore cried about how Rushia DMing him was emotionally burdening him, instead of just saying "yes, I received DMs she shouldn't have sent" as he did. (Nobody asked if Korekore enabled Rushia, but that's because nobody expects better of dramatubers.)

Also, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm guessing it's completely legal for a company to not enforce termination clauses. But maybe a lawyer - someone with a legal mindset - might know if the situation itself creates liabilities for Anycolor outside of the contract between Anycolor and Luca?

>He hasnt even read the document and only seen 10 minutes of the False video
:annoyedpippa:
Shame on me for having expectations. Also
>3:48:30

Might need to keep an eye out for this account that has been actively going around to shit on every nijihater especially stuff concerning Luca and Raziel docs like this one

(ghostarchive isn't working and archive.is couldn't save a whole thread now, might need to screenshot manually if there's no other alternative)

The entire account itself deserves archiving to be honest but I couldn't really do it myself since my online time is pretty limited these days

Partial archive of puniisanijianti's account page
Massive GoFullPage screenshots of account page as of today:
screencapture-twitter-puniisanijianti-1.png

screencapture-twitter-puniisanijianti-2.png

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Im geniuenly struggling to see why these posts set them off that hard, the only shade hes throwing is Aster because regardless if the rest of the document is true or not Luca still has a high chance that he broke something internal
If I had to take a guess it's because he got hired by Mint and Matara's podcast to timestamp it, adding some "legitimacy" to his opinions. Remember Mint and Matara have not said anything conclusive about this whole drama and the little things we know are vagueposting and previous information, so their stance on the whole Niji mess is till unknown.
Still I have to know, is the pinned tweet the one made under the Niji birthday tweet? if so then it's not as bad, like you say it throws the most shade at Aster and Luca, but I can see why the sisters would go mad with it as it names other Livers

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm guessing it's completely legal for a company to not enforce termination clauses. But maybe a lawyer - someone with a legal mindset - might know if the situation itself creates liabilities for Anycolor outside of the contract between Anycolor and Luca?
Not enforcing contracts equally and impartially absolutely does create liabilities. Non-enforced clause become void for all employees.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fuck you for making me watch this clip. And fuck Quinn too for making this clickbait, the man is not gay, he just posted a gay looking picture and got asked about it by basically everyone at weebcon (and Kamigoo/notmika on twitter).

The man has decided to be his own clickbait clipper, guess this is what happens when noone does it for him
Poor Enna. Can't even be a fag hag.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Fuck you for making me watch this clip. And fuck Quinn too for making this clickbait, the man is not gay, he just posted a gay looking picture and got asked about it by basically everyone at weebcon (and Kamigoo/notmika on twitter).

The man has decided to be his own clickbait clipper, guess this is what happens when noone does it for him

He might not be gay but he's still a faggōt

bothyourhouses

I'm guessing it's completely legal for a company to not enforce termination clauses.
Yeah. In the US anything that looks like treating a male employee better than a female one would be foolhardy at best, but in Japan the gender discrimination laws are pretty toothless.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So /vt/ Nijisisters are coping because of this:
1712132485820772.jpg
The two on top are Luca's previous badges. The bottom one is the latest. Notice anything? Methinks Raziel is somewhat telling the truth about the signed merch. Have at it signature bros.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 67430
The two on top are Luca's previous badges. The bottom one is the latest. Notice anything? Methinks Raziel is somewhat telling the truth about the signed merch. Have at it signature bros.
Are these just fucking plastic medallions like you'd get at Mc donald's happy meal or some shit?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Are these just fucking plastic medallions like you'd get at Mc donald's happy meal or some shit?
No, these are far more expensive. Well, for the customer at least.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

Old one:
 Material: Paper, Tinplate, PET
Tinplate consists of sheets of steel coated with a thin layer of tin to impede rusting. Polyethylene terephthalate, a common plastic material in the polyester family
New one:
 Material: Stainless Steel, Tinplate
Ironically a newer one is of higher quality of materials and much harder to produce. Them copypasting the same signature is funny though
Edit: Newer one costs slightly less, but you get one badge only, while older one was two badges in a set

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If I had to take a guess it's because he got hired by Mint and Matara's podcast to timestamp it, adding some "legitimacy" to his opinions. Remember Mint and Matara have not said anything conclusive about this whole drama and the little things we know are vagueposting and previous information, so their stance on the whole Niji mess is till unknown.
Still I have to know, is the pinned tweet the one made under the Niji birthday tweet? if so then it's not as bad, like you say it throws the most shade at Aster and Luca, but I can see why the sisters would go mad with it as it names other Livers
Thing is, Nina expressed how some people really disliked how she treated the boys, Pomu has been saying she has been down after leaving Niji. They obviously wont say anything about current situations but its more than fair to assume that they have a fair amount of grievances with the company outside of the entire Selen thing
Its funny how some milquetoast posts about a company and not talent being awful (barring Luca and Aster) has them driven into a frenzy to cancel him and a source of his income

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thing is, Nina expressed how some people really disliked how she treated the boys, Pomu has been saying she has been down after leaving Niji.
Its funny how some milquetoast posts about a company and not talent being awful has them driven into a frenzy to cancel him and a source of his income
They are Unicorns in all, but name. They are just far less obvious about it most of the time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They are Unicorns in all, but name. They are just far less obvious about it most of the time.
I dont know whats worse, being a unicorn for a talent or for an entire faceless company that keeps doing really shit decisions if you even bother to look

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They should make them out of a material which truly embodies their worth... used coffee grounds, scrap toilet paper and lint.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Hey look i was about to post about the same guy

The quote tweets have Nijisisters calling for blood including everyone's favorite retard mae

Im geniuenly struggling to see why these posts set them off that hard, the only shade hes throwing is Aster because regardless if the rest of the document is true or not Luca still has a high chance that he broke something internal

The average intelligence of a Nijisister seems incredibly low.
Sisters (1).jpg
Sisters (2).jpg
Sisters (3).jpg
Sisters (4).jpg
Sisters (5).jpg
Sisters (6).jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I checked and that Matara clipper didnt even mention anything about the pirating AR live or even anything related to it?
Im geniuenly baffled on if they got this from a discord or a deleted post from this ajshell character because i cant see how their retarded logic will get them sued by anycolor for pirating the AR live
Are they attributing assorted anti niji posts to him??
Im assuming they are singleing him out due to the "timestamper money" comment

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 67430
Convincing, but I'm gonna need a sample of Luca's writing featuring an apostrophe

God's Strongest Dragoon

I checked and that Matara clipper didnt even mention anything about the pirating AR live or even anything related to it?
Im geniuenly baffled on if they got this from a discord or a deleted post from this ajshell character because i cant see how their retarded logic will get them sued by anycolor for pirating the AR live
Are they attributing assorted anti niji posts to him??
Im assuming they are singleing him out due to the "timestamper money" comment
GKPHUe-Wb-IAAh-Ta.jpg

Archive of post

After further investigation, they're going after him not just because he posted about pirating the AR Live but because he's been shit talking Nijisanji a lot on that Kurosanji subreddit. Even worse is that he's a soft bitch that folds after only 3 replies on twitter, so Nijisisters smell blood in the water. They're desperate for a "win", so they're going hard on this one idiot.
folded.png

Archive of post

Last edited:
Top Bottom