"They didn't know that Elon Musk is from Africa, except Panko, Panko knew... and then, they asked me why he wasn't brown"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

GKPHUe-Wb-IAAh-Ta.jpg

Archive of post

After further investigation, they're going after him not just because he posted about pirating the AR Live but because he's been shit talking Nijisanji a lot on that Kurosanji subreddit. Even worse is that he's a soft bitch that folds after only 3 replies on twitter, so Nijisisters smell blood in the water. They're desperate for a "win", so they're going hard on this one idiot.
folded.png

Archive of post
Bro's learning the hard way that you should never attempt to fight trolls in their own dark, dank, smelly, fungus-ridden caves.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bro's learning the hard way that you should never attempt to fight trolls in their own dark, dank, smelly, fungus-ridden caves.
True but it's also him being bitch made if he deletes a comment after only 3 replies shitting on him.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
View attachment 67189

So are posters on Yahoo Finance verified stockholders or can people just post whatever with free Yahoo accounts?
I tried to join in on the nonsense a while back and it required a lot of verification stuff, so I'd assume so.

Certified Autist
Miko raped Pekora, this is not a RRAT.

Add this to the pile:

Matsuri admitted onstream that she had a falling out with Luna that's why they didn't collab for almost a year because of that.

Gura being distant with everyone means she probably had a mental breakdown and Kiara being Kiara takes it upon herself to babysit the little shark. Everyone in HoloEN not addressing the issue means it's something bad.

Rushia being hated by everyone because she tried to drag down the company by secretly marrying Mafumafu. No wonder only Pekora and Marine were sad when Rushia was gone. Imagine if it came to light when she was still in the company, the unicorns would SEETHE and the ANTIS would come in full force. Cover handled that yab very well IMO.

Ayame is currently dealing with family problems that is why she streams less, it's not just her being lazy.

Fauna got hard doxxed but handled it so well that it died just a few days later. She also lost her cat to old age.

Ame being busy with life because she's now living near her family again. Rrat is that she's reunited with her deadbeat mother. On the bright dide, she can now take care of Auntie Watson.

Lui's eggs... Won't anyone save them?

MiiComet is not just business friends but actually very close friends. Their trip to Singapore cemented it. Fingering was still a possibility.

Vesper and Magni's graduation seems like they just didn't sign their conracts for different reasons. Vesper has a prior injury that was re-aggravated when he was in Holo. Most probably the reason he didn't re-upped as he didn't want the boys to wait for his 3D. Magni may have had a "woman moment" and just saw the money wasn't worth it with every plan he had was being shut down by management. He's probably regretting it now seeing as the whole of StarsEN inclining after HoloFes.

The RRAT about Kotoka being the person who was responsible for Mel's termination may have gotten some steam when she went AWOL for a month.

NijiEN may have held up the graduation queue because of the upcoming quarterly report. I'm expecting a lot of graduations this May.
Let's not forget that Marine and Shion had drunk sex (or Marine raped a sleeping Shion. The details can go either way), made them extremely late for an off collab that ended up being painfully awkward (meme spawned from it), that ended up negatively affecting their relationship such that they haven't interacted much at all since.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly I'm not even mad that he's getting hate for it. Everyone pirates shit but don't be a fucking retard and announce that you are planning to do it to the world.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly I'm not even mad that he's getting hate for it. Everyone pirates shit but don't be a fucking retard and announce that you are planning to do it to the world.
At least don't do it on the account you work on, anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
GKPHUe-Wb-IAAh-Ta.jpg

Archive of post

After further investigation, they're going after him not just because he posted about pirating the AR Live but because he's been shit talking Nijisanji a lot on that Kurosanji subreddit. Even worse is that he's a soft bitch that folds after only 3 replies on twitter, so Nijisisters smell blood in the water. They're desperate for a "win", so they're going hard on this one idiot.
folded.png

Archive of post
Nevermind hes tarded
Never advertise you're a filthy pirate if you're going to work with someone that also does similar practices (i.e a patreon paywall) as the shit you're spiting
Someone (especially a corpo) is going to just label you as a filthy pirate as well even if its "justified" to a community

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
My favorite hololive rrat is that
Korone is a single mother
. It works as a rrat because as soon as it gets brought up everyone just looks away uncomfortably.

There are too many other mid to high tier ones; Kronii being a hardline feminist man-hater, gen 5 jp not being as close as everyone was led to believe, it's just not fun entertaining those due to the amount of unicorning.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
. It works as a rrat because as soon as it gets brought up everyone just looks away uncomfortably.

There are too many other mid to high tier ones; Kronii being a hardline feminist man-hater, gen 5 jp not being as close as everyone was led to believe, it's just not fun entertaining those due to the amount of unicorning.
sir this is the niji hate thread :BijouBijou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Xuhle

Certified Autist

What I mentioned wasn't a rat. Marine and Shion confirmed it happen.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Relevant comment I made not even a week ago about that sub and I'm already being proven right.
Most of the angry people moved to r/kurosanji, which is one of those circlejerk subs which will end up doing some fucked up shit because they convinced themselves it was a good idea after the 500th round of spitting in each-other's mouths, and then get shat on by everyone and disowned by their own members.

niggaphil

Actually the Kuro merch is even worst since 2023. The Kuro would like to cut merch production cost, they decided to reduce the acrylic plate size, switch the poster with a low quality canvas paint and increase the price.

For example, Luca merch in 2022:

Luca merch in 2023

tgmslc

I'm 1000% pro-piracy but yeah, don't announce it and definitely don't announce it in a forum full of people who proudly pay full price & just throw spare free money at their fave entertainers. Guy's absolutely retarded & also folds like laundry; they're gonna hand him his ass & make him thank them for it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
GKPHUe-Wb-IAAh-Ta.jpg

Archive of post

folded.png

Archive of post
He has made a long ass reddit post about all of this in the r/Kurosanji subreddit

VSoyBoy

What a Fag, the worst thing about this is that people like him can feel superior. I hope he loses the timestamp gig just so everybody comes out of this worse off.

By the way, I've been in Japan for a while and here's some observations about Nijisanji's relevance (all purely anecdotal, no facts beyond this point):
- Wherever you can find Holo merch, you will probably find Nijisanji merch and the other way around.
- Both sections probably have similar amounts of people looking and buying merch, although I have personally seen more people in the Niji aisles.
- Holostars seems underrepresented, Niji's have similar amounts of merch for Male and Female
- Holo has the clear edge when it comes to scale figures, although there are some nice ones of Niji as well
- Holo has more and better collaborations, like Karaoke Parlors and Gacha machines, have yet to see a gachapon for Niji but Prizes seem to be rotating almost weekly
- both don't really advertise in the traditional sense from what I can see, most "ads" I've seen around Tokyo have been for relatively unknown Corpos

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Another escapee gets their own play button.....

Top Bottom