"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

Another escapee gets their own play button.....
Guys, look... you gotta stop posting these retirees getting their playbuttons

Every day a past liver is able to collect a play button that rightfully belonged to a japanese CEO. These CEOs, weighed down by their riches are desperate to find these play buttons a home on their yachts. They need this.. They may not survive without your oshi's play button to help them get through the hardships of ever threatening stockholder questions. But you can help.

Join Nijisanji. Become a liver and give your play button to a japanese CEO in desperate need of his 374th play button. Don't wait... or it might be too late

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Another escapee gets their own play button.....

polish_20240404_204206445-jpg.67483

Attachments

• Polish_20240404_204206445.jpg
    Polish_20240404_204206445.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 506

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

Reimu cheering on Mint.
She is from Ethyria, so management probably forgot she has PL in the first place and they didn't pick her up from the street as a stray cat. She would be fine. She has a throne account active since autumn and still wasn't fired for that

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She is from Ethyria, so management probably forgot she has PL in the first place and they didn't pick her up from the street as a stray cat. She would be fine. She has a throne account active since autumn and still wasn't fired for that
I don't think they are barred from alt accounts, they just can't do content creation.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't think they are barred from alt accounts, they just can't do content creation.
It's kind of bizarre that with all the things they are not OK with, letting talents do things like this that bypass Riku's cut on donations seems to be allowed, though.....

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's kind of bizarre that of all the things they are not OK with, letting talents do things like this that bypass Riku's cut on donations seems to be allowed, though.....
Donations are one thing, denying Riku his Play Buttons are another.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Update from Not-Aia:

Last post for a while. The test posts the other week were done on accident, as I was messing with an old phone. I saw some of you guys commenting on it and decided to do some makeup advice, just like in the old days. But I have no plans on returning to making cosplay and beauty content. That genre of content has fundamentally changed in a way where I no longer have fun making that kind of stuff anymore, which is why I decided to stop making content in the first place. Long time viewers will know that I usually just flew solo-- I rarely interacted with other content creators at all, so I don't feel a particular kind of way from separating myself from that community. A part of me feels a little guilty for leaving y'all without saying anything-- I'll be honest, I didn't think anyone would care. I hope my videos brought you some kind of entertainment regardless. I'll be lurking in the comments for a little bit today, so if you have any burning questions for me in regards to this channel, I might take a look. Thank you for supporting me as LaDeathMachine over the years and I'll see you when I see you.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Remember: when a Nijisister complains about Nijisanji taking heat and blames Holofans or "Unicorns" for faking it, it is projection. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we discover Nijisanji had been hiring people to do gayops or using VTA's unpaid interns for it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I actually don't know shit about 2chan archive tools. If I just use regular archive.today, will the screenshots be saved just as useless thumbnails?

EDIT: found this in the comments
T_Narumi said:
This source of information is automatically deleted after two weeks, so a log was generated.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Remember: when a Nijisister complains about Nijisanji taking heat and blames Holofans or "Unicorns" for faking it, it is projection. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we discover Nijisanji had been hiring people to do gayops or using VTA's unpaid interns for it.
I actually don't know shit about 2chan archive tools. If I just use regular archive.today, will the screenshots be saved just as useless thumbnails?

EDIT: found this in the comments

I'm surely not the only one amused by the fact that this is seemingly validating a black-and-white worldview, but..

Nijjers bad. Holos good.

Really are the most homosexual negroes in vtubing. May their descent into Hell be as unpleasant and entertaining as possible.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm surely not the only one amused by the fact that this is seemingly validating a black-and-white worldview, but..

Nijjers bad. Holos good.

Really are the most homosexual negroes in vtubing. May their descent into Hell be as unpleasant and entertaining as possible.
I really used to try and be more neutral towards Nijisanji, but the Selen situation has really exposed how shitty its core fanbase is. Holo's fanbase has its own issues and are retarded, too, but I don't think they have cared enough about Nijisanji at any point to do gayops on them to the extent Nijisisters seem to.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im not suprised at all that Nijifans are the type to perform hyper homosexual ops, a part of the initial fanbase was smug for not being idolike and then proceeded to invite millenial and zoomer tumblr types that infight and bitch about eveything, it only got worse when the chinks came

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She accidentally posted makeup advice on purpose

Guys I think I hate her
Ngl i think she is saying that she decided to start posting advice because she noticed people were paying attention to her test posts

Xuhle

First one i saw that took the highlights of LM stream on luca. Still going to assume nothing will happen.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
First one i saw that took the highlights of LM stream on luca. Still going to assume nothing will happen.

>"NijiEN cant ignore this"
Ill eat out a paraplegic if anyone at Niji actually acknowledges Raziel at all

Xuhle

>"NijiEN cant ignore this"
Ill eat out a paraplegic if anyone at Niji actually acknowledges Raziel at all
Niji will do nothing cause they dont want to loose a cash cow. And just to play devils advocate they might be just holding off any other graduation/termination till after the AR Live because they are too fucking lazy to make another poster again.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Top Bottom